April 2013 Rainbows - PMA and support thread

I'm ok :) My digi went to 2-3 today so I'm thinking I'm on track :D x

yay! Girlinyork - that's fantastic!! You must be so thrilled!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you!

Unfortunately you can't get those here (i live in the west indies) and i am resisting just doing another normal test and obsessing about how dark the line is or isn't :dohh:

Ooh - i'm jealous now!! :blush:

Not that I'd ever encourage obsessive POASing but they do them on ebay with international shipping...

Girlinyork - how does that test work? I never used a digital one only a cheap one before.

I have been feeling more 'symptoms' this week so that has made me feel better. I feel sick or have an upset stomach which is something that didn't happen last time and my blood sugar feels low not too long after a meal so I hope that is good.

My boobs also started hurting this week although since I had that symptom last time I won't think of that as a good sign necessarily.

I am looking forward to my ultrasound on Monday but also scared since it is coming up to the time last time that something went wrong.

The test has four lines inside it. The control, the 1-2 line, the 2-3 line and the 3+ line and it reads the lines and then tells you how far you are :)

Hi girls :hugs: I have had two loses, one at 12 weelanka July last yr and one chemical in may this year, I got a bfp on weds! I wa 3 days late for af but was terrified to test! The lines were super strong! I nearly kissed the HPT!
I do feel like this one will be the one, 3rd time lucky but I'm also Terrified of every ache and pain! I want it to be April already!! Xx

I can't wait for April but I'd quite like it to be mid October so I can be 12 weeks :)

Can I join you? I'm cautiously pregnant after two losses this year. Due April 23rd

I'm worried because I have a lack of symptoms. With my other two pregnancies, I had breast tenderness, fatigue, and food aversions by this point, but this time: nothing. The only thing I've noticed was an enhanced sense of smell. Of course my husband points out that both of my other pregnancies ended in losses, so maybe the lack of symptoms isn't a bad sign. He also thinks my diet may have something to do with it as we discovered that I am gluten intolerant just after the last miscarriage and since then I've been eating "Primally," meaning no grains, sugar, or legumes. I only had to cut out gluten, but I wanted to be as healthy as possible, so I took these extra steps.

As much as pregnancy symptoms suck, it would be nice to have a little assurance that things are moving in the right direction! Anyone else lacking in symptoms?

Can I join you? I'm cautiously pregnant after two losses this year. Due April 23rd

I'm worried because I have a lack of symptoms. With my other two pregnancies, I had breast tenderness, fatigue, and food aversions by this point, but this time: nothing. The only thing I've noticed was an enhanced sense of smell. Of course my husband points out that both of my other pregnancies ended in losses, so maybe the lack of symptoms isn't a bad sign. He also thinks my diet may have something to do with it as we discovered that I am gluten intolerant just after the last miscarriage and since then I've been eating "Primally," meaning no grains, sugar, or legumes. I only had to cut out gluten, but I wanted to be as healthy as possible, so I took these extra steps.

As much as pregnancy symptoms suck, it would be nice to have a little assurance that things are moving in the right direction! Anyone else lacking in symptoms?

Hi! I'm due 22nd of April (hopefully!) with my first bfp I had huge very sore breasts and even with my chemical they got big and sore for the few days I was pregnant! This time they are fine! Its so strange!
X

I'm worried because I have a lack of symptoms. With my other two pregnancies, I had breast tenderness,

Hi! I'm due 22nd of April (hopefully!) with my first bfp I had huge very sore breasts and even with my chemical they got big and sore for the few days I was pregnant! This time they are fine! Its so strange!
X

I also had less breast soreness this time than last time. Last time I had breast soreness from day one but this time it did not start until a couple of days ago. Strange but since last time didn't work out I will not take this as a bad sign.

X

Glad I'm not alone in this! Thanks for the response :)

I'm worried because I have a lack of symptoms. With my other two pregnancies, I had breast tenderness,

X

I also had less breast soreness this time than last time. Last time I had breast soreness from day one but this time it did not start until a couple of days ago. Strange but since last time didn't work out I will not take this as a bad sign.

Good plan- I'll try to take it that way as well!

Girlinyork - you made me laugh! The post takes a minimum 5 days to get here and my reassurance scan is on tuesday so the scan will def beat the post! Oh how i would love to test though......

Hi JenX! I remember with my 1 successful pregnancy that i didn't get any real symptoms until week 8 when the nausea started. Even that wasn't as bad as many of my friends. I think they are all different - i got nausea at about 6 weeks with my last MC but that was triplets so there would have been a tonne of HCG in my system and i guess that is why.

Cor, i'm not helping now, am i?? I think every pregnancy is different and no symptoms at this early stage is normal. I too would love to be struck down with hideous nausea as it would be so reassuring.

I hope you're all taking good care of yourselves. It's hard though, isn't it? I just want to sleep all the time and eat chocolate instead of preparing healthy meals and keeping active! My son is keeping me busy as he's a little under the weather and wanting lots of cuddles and attention, which is great.

I hope you're all well and having a peaceful weekend.
XX

I have guests over but I've slipped upstairs to rest. I feel so rude lol

Hi all! How is everyone doing? Well I hope!

I will be 5 weeks tomorrow woo! Did another first response test this morning and the pregnancy line popped up nice and dark before the control line! Will be buying a digi tomorrow to see if it says 3+ fingers crossed!

Feel like my nipples have been rubbed with crushed glass, the nausea is a burning ball in between my ribs whenever I lie down or get hungry, feeling tired and I have some spacey kind of feeling sometimes! Ive never been so happy to feel so crappy!!

Anyone got a viability or reassurance scan booked in soon? X

I wish I had an early scan. I'm at the mw on Tuesday so I'll bat my eyelashes at her.

Don't be too disheartened if you don't get a 3+ because those things rely on FMU for an accurate result x

I wish I had an early scan. I'm at the mw on Tuesday so I'll bat my eyelashes at her.

Don't be too disheartened if you don't get a 3+ because those things rely on FMU for an accurate result x

Ah, thanks for the heads up! Will buy it tomorrow and do it on Tuesday morning then!

We will be paying for a viability scan which is booked for 3rd Sept when I will be 7 weeks exactly. If all is well at that point then we will have another one at 9 weeks. It's my birthday on 22nd Sept and its the big 3-0 so to be Hines if it's bad news I'd rather know sooner than later because it will change a lot of things that happen in September. I'll book in to see the midwife after the viability scan.

Lou x

I wish my OH would consider paying for a private scan :( I'm just going to make puppy dog eyes at my midwife until she caves :D

Hi,

I just got my BFP on Wedsnesday after an ectopic and removal of my right tube in May 2011. Very very scared but trying my best to be positive!

Have been having tummy aches and pains but so far no bleeding thank god.

My boobs are really sore but apart from that not really much change in myself.

Wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->