April 2013 Rainbows - PMA and support thread

girlinyork

Reaction score
So I found out today at 9dpo that I'm pregnant. I've had one chemical and a loss at 8 weeks this year. This pregnancy feels different though and I've got a good feeling about it. I'd love some help keeping my spirits up from people due around the same time X

Hey honey we are in the April babies 2013 group over in 1st trip, im due the 10th. I lost a baby Jan this year due to a partial mole, i wasnt allowed to try again for 6 months (1st of august) but we made a promise to try once on the 19th of july, and it worked !!!

When i lost the baby (before they knew it was a mole) they kept telling me how common it is, what the statistics are blah blah... which was suppose to help me at the time, but now im pregnant again that information has just added to my worry. but something inside of me tells me this one will stick, but i dont want to have to much hope incase im wrong, its all very confusing. I have not told many people yet and i have not had enough confidence to change my bnb Siggy and just removed my old one ready to add the new one adding my april due baby. xx

I've had two losses this year but this feels like a sticky one :) x

Hi hun, sign me up! I also had a partial mole, then chemo a few years ago.

I went on to have my boy last year :cloud9:

I'm now pregnant again after another (normal) loss in May, and praying this one sticks!! Have a good feeling so far xx

Are you ladies having early scans? I'm hoping to get in sometime after 6w for mine x

I'm ok so far. Got a pretty good feeling. Finally got my ICs to show something tonight which is nice. Going to buy a digi in tomorrow x

Hey dan, great to see you again on here. I have my scan sep 6th because they said another mole will show up more then. I am hoping they will scan me through out. But my levels so far are not to high.

Girlinyork- make sure you report back with the results of the digi x

I have a good feeling about us three : ) x

Morning ladies, how are you feeling today?

I'm actually feeling quite positive today! I've been reluctant to do betas, but think I'm gonna make the leap and book a GP appt for next week so I can get my early scan referral. Also sending my regular sample to charing cross tomorrow, so will get the results of that on weds! :flower:

Stick stick stick!!!

I've been quite crampy this morning but they've eased off. My test has gotten slightly darker (really should stop testing for the sake of my sanity) lol

Mine too! Yesterdays wasn't much darker than the day before but today's are lovely lines!

Hi ladies,

Can I join you? I recently got a BFP with our rainbow baby after a d&c on June 6th. I did not ovulate that month after the d&c so July was the first month I did and got our rainbow baby. Our rainbow baby is due April 10th, about a week before my birthday.

I do wonder if this is just temporary and maybe I will just stay here for a short time but I can hope right? It does feel differently than the last one.

Best of luck ladies, I hope we all get our 9 month bundle of joy.

Hi ladies, can i pls join too?

I had my first MMC in 2009 and then had my gorgeous little boy in Nov 2010. In February this year i got pregnant again and it was triplets (without fertility treatment!) but all 3 eventually failed before 12 weeks and i had a D&C at the start of April. I lost track of when the Doc said i could try again so started last month and hey presto!!

I'm feeling pretty good (i.e. i feel rotten and very pregnant!) so i am trying to stay positive but it really is sooooo hard. So far no spotting so i'm crossing fingers and toes.

I had a mega early scan last week but the radiographer told me before the scan it was too early to see anything at all. Re-booked for the 21st Aug and it seems like an age away. Are you guys getting early scans too?

Dan-O, i remember you from the loss pages when i had my first loss back in 2009. Glad to see you too have a lovely little boy!

Here's hoping that all is going well for us all. :baby:

M X

Course you can join us :hugs:
I'm sure we will all get our rainbows :) x

Hi etoiles :hi: congrats on your speedy BFP after your recent loss! xx

Blondee! A blast from the past indeed! Yes we got there in the end!
Hope your next scan is a wonderful glimpse at your new addition to be!

I popped along to the GP this afternoon who was really lovely and has taken some betas, more on weds, then I'm going back once the doubling time results are in so EPU can book me in for a scan. Hopefully for when I'm 6 weeks or so :flower:

Hello ladies! Congratulations on your BFPs!!

I had my BFP last week-four days before AF was due and I am now 4weeks and 3 days pregnant after a MMC and ERPC which was my second miscarriage with no surviving children.

Like you girl in York, I feel so much more positive about this pregnancy-I was over the moon to be pregnant last time but struggled to stay optimistic. This time though I'm cautiously positive about it.

The strange thing is my due date will be exactly one year to the day that we found out that our baby had no heartbeat. This baby will never replace our lost babies but it certainly will be a welcome distraction from painful dates that will be upcoming.

I too have been having lots of cramping and back ache-keep expecting AF to turn up because of it! We have booked in a scan for 7 weeks so we can see what's going on, at the viability scan for our last pregnancy we were told to expect the worst and that we only had a 5% chance that the pregnancy was viable.

Other than that, the symptoms I have are the same as my last pregnancy and this time they started at 7dpo so anyone that says its impossible to get symptoms so early is talking out of their back sides! The burning ball of nausea in between my ribs, the raging thirst at night, the endless peeing and the bizarre dreams all told me I was pregnant before the tests did! At 9dpo I told hubby I was either knocked up or coming down with some horrible virus!

Got everything crossed for lovely sticky April babies!

Does anyone else feel differently at all from last time? I am much more nauseated than before and am having huge blood sugar swings which I guess I will take as a good sign since last time was sad and less symptoms.

I have a second ultrasound on Monday so I am very nervous about seeing the baby's heartbeat.

I didn't want to tell many people but I had to tell my boss today, even though I wanted to wait until after Monday's ultrasound. We have physical testing tomorrow and I can't be a part of it so I had to tell him why.

Yeah this definitely feels better. I'm far more confident about this pregnancy :)

I'm still fluctuating between being soooo positive and so negative. This is my 4th pregnancy and all 4 have been different but only 1 good.

I seem to be clinging to my exhaustion and sore boobies are at least a good sign.

My scan is on tuesday and i can't believe how soon it has come round.

My car broke down today and caused me a whole heap of problems so at least that took my mind off it for a good few hours!!!!

:dohh:

How are you all feeling? I guess i need to some nice positive vibes.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"