April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

My projected AF date is today or tomorrow (with tomorrow being more likely). I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous!

I'm sure all will be fine Dill <3 Your symptoms are sounding good and the fact that you've had lots of lines is great :)

Sorry Ashley :cry::hugs:

Dill: FX for a very sticky bean!!

Thanks! It's hard to tell how I'm actually progressing because the IC's I'm using just don't seem to show progress very well. I did midstreams on 10dpo and 12dpo and those showed excellent progress, but I just have a couple more of those left, and the FRER at 10dpo was actually a great line to begin with but I only have one more that I'm saving for tomorrow. I think I'll probably do a midstream this evening and see how it compares with the 12dpo one, if only just to reassure myself.

I'm a bundle of nerves (and hormones) today!

Thanks! It's hard to tell how I'm actually progressing because the IC's I'm using just don't seem to show progress very well. I did midstreams on 10dpo and 12dpo and those showed excellent progress, but I just have a couple more of those left, and the FRER at 10dpo was actually a great line to begin with but I only have one more that I'm saving for tomorrow. I think I'll probably do a midstream this evening and see how it compares with the 12dpo one, if only just to reassure myself.

I'm a bundle of nerves (and hormones) today!

I'm sure all will be fine! Good luck to you and this pregnancy!

I'm sorry Ashley...:hugs:

AFM...there may still be hope. I bought a bunch of the cheap $.88 pink dye tests and some extra FRERs so I could play around with different times of day. I took a cheap one around 10:30am today and there was a trace of a line so who knows. Gonna test again later today and then tomorrow. We'll see. I just know those positive tests earlier this week weren't the trigger...I know how I felt/ feel.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed tightly for you, fostermom!

So happy to see so many of you getting BFPs!!! April is definitely going to be a good month!

I'm just waiting for May myself.. then I can finally start TTC again!

And I'm over here freaking out because I seem to have stopped progressing. Nothing to do but wait until tomorrow to retest and pray for better results.

Very positive!!!! Congrats!!! :dance:

Congrats LO4 :) Awesome, news. Looks like it was implantation bleeding then

Congrats again LO4 :happydance:

Dill, I'm super hopeful you'll have progression on those frers over the next few days.

Alijo - it seems like a super lucky month doesnt it! Hope may will be your month!

Afm - 4dpo and a temp rise ..woohoo! If my temp had dropped FF was going to throw my crosshairs out the window! I felt like crap the past few days... i realise they can't be pregnancy symptoms yet, but i hope theyre a sign of good things to come!!

LO4 congrats :)
Thats such a great line so early on!
Might be twins haha just kidding!

5DPO here.... is it too early to test? :winkwink:

I&#8217;m 10dpo today. No symptoms really just a few cramps and sore boobs which are more then likely AF symptoms. Going to wait until Sunday to test if I can hold out. Not feeling very confident though.

Butter - I agree with the Ftale. Your CD13 is positive you might have O'ed that day or the next and CD17 is just almost positive like you are gearing up to O again. FX you caught that egg.

Dill - Happy 4 weeks!!!! I hope your line's a lot darker today. FX

Ashley - sorry for the bfn. :hugs:

mrsmummy
- glad your temp went high today. :thumbup: timing. FX for a :bfp:

Lynzylou - FX for you hun. :dust:

LO - congrats again. It's really darker than yesterday's.

Thanks ladies, :)

Took a OPK last night and it was faint but this morning it was back to being really dark but still not a positive!

Last month they were very faint apart from 3 days circuling my Ovulation day so not sure whats happening x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->