April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Can you get 2 positive OPK's cos this is happening to me!!

These POAS are driving me loopy I swear!!!!

I had 1 day of good positives (2 opks) and 1 day of super strong positives (3 opks) then yesterday they turned negative again

Yes, you can but usually it is back to back but if it happens a week or so away from the first your body may not have ovulated the first time and is trying again. With sensitive tests like FRER they can show strong positives for at least 3 to 4 days in my experience. But most will taper off after the second day of positive.

Which brand are you using?

LO Thats what my first asda bfp looked like :) i was 11dpo too

Oh really? I used One Step! Oh man... We havent been able to BD and now im scared i didnt ovulate the first time :(

This is so frustrating xx

Well, tests today were bfn again. I swear I was pregnant for a moment.

Temp still high. Pretty sure I’m having a chemical and the only reason AF hasn’t shown is because I’m on progesterone. I’ll be back later today to see everyone’s updates.

FTale: I'm liking the looks of your chart right now. :dust:

svcaraher: eeekk! FX, hope your bean is in there.

LO4: Oh yeah your eggo is preggo! Congrats Mama!!

mdscpa - Thank you. Temp still up AF due tomorrow, so we'll see.

Buttercupbabi - TB is having a similar time this cycle with multiple surges but no temp rise to confirm O. I'm sorry it must be totally frustrating. Are you temping? All I can suggest is to just keep BD'ing.

AFM CD30 and 14DPO: Temp still hanging decently well. I didn't test yesterday or today. AF is due tomorrow. The only way I'm testing again is if she doesn't come tomorrow, then I'll test Saturday FMU. (If I get enough balls, fear of more rejection)

Well, tests today were bfn again. I swear I was pregnant for a moment.

Temp still high. Pretty sure I’m having a chemical and the only reason AF hasn’t shown is because I’m on progesterone. I’ll be back later today

Dont count yourself out yet my first test was a cheap 25hcg test that was clear positive then i did an 15hcg one and the line was barely there eventhough the test was more sensitive. Your line was so faint maybe not all the tests are picking it up (even same brand and same urine can vary)

Im hoping the first time i got a positive OPK (CD13) was the good one because plenty of EWCM and 2 days later for the ovulating cramps etc...

The photo will show its negative but the test line is so dark and as you can see from before mine go this dark before a positive test....

I did all OPKs last month and i only got 1 day of positives OPKs and that was CD17 and Im CD17 today.

Attachments

• CYCLES2.jpg
    CYCLES2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 17
LO!!!! Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you and I hope it keeps getting darker as the days go by! I totally see it by the way. Not even a squinter.

Buttercup that's looking good!

Dream...you're my hero for waiting so long! Everything sounds so promising! I hope you get your :bfp: really soon!!!!

Im hoping the first time i got a positive OPK (CD13) was the good one because plenty of EWCM and 2 days later for the ovulating cramps etc...

The photo will show its negative but the test line is so dark and as you can see from before mine go this dark before a positive test....

I did all OPKs last month and i only got 1 day of positives OPKs and that was CD17 and Im CD17 today.

Oh, yeah, cd13 :thumbup: That's the day you ovulated. The one on cd17 doesn't look positive to me in the sense of a Peak. So if you got bding in around that time you are good. :hugs:

Dream: Thank you so much :hugs: A girl can hope. Your chart looks smashing!! Goodness! I would go bonkers with temps like that. Here is some :dust: for when you test!

Guess what??

Its 6dpo and I have not tested! :happydance:

But tomorrow I'll pee on everything in sight :haha:

LO, congratulations! I definitely voted positive on your photo last night. :lol:

Fostermom, what a huge bummer. I was really hoping this was it for you. Hopefully there is still a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->