April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Update: I'm 12dpo and my progression looks AMAZING! Top is rapid result (10dpo and 12dpo), bottom is wondfo. I've never had a 4 day progression like this, I'm so excited! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20180406_054939.jpg
    20180406_054939.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 48
LO4 and Teacher yay! Congrats!!!

Buttercup - GL and :dust: to you!

Mrsmummy - I'm really hopeful for you.

AFM - I'm positive I'm having a chemical pregnancy and the only reason I haven't started bleeding yet is because I'm on progesterone. Took my last dose this morning and now it's just a waiting game for the :witch: to arrive. This is the closest I've been to having a successful pregnancy (or being pregnant at all) so I know there's hope for the future, but it's just discouraging.

I'll be sticking around this thread to cheer you all on and update the first page when needed. :dust: to everyone! This has been a lucky month.

Good luck to all testing on the weekend!
Just thought I'd pop in to spread a bit of baby dust!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

cofoster: Sorry about the chemical. :cry: I was so hoping your levels would rise back up. Thank you for sticking around even if AF shows. What kind of progesterone are you using? I normally use compounded kind but nothing this cycle on a med break. :hugs:

ttc: Great progression, so happy for you :happydance: Nice to see those lines pop up.

mdscpa: How are you doing? Your temps are looking really steady. :hugs:

Lyn: I know how it is when you feel out. I hope you get a surprise bfp! What will you test with this cycle?

butter: Agonizing how opks can mess with us...ugh :dohh: you can still have darkish opks until 6dpo or unless I know I do. Not sure if its normal. FX this is your cycle

bloblo: Thank you :hugs:

Wow great lines, teacher!

AFM, my progression seems to have stalled. I wish my frer looked that good! I've called my midwife to see if I should be concerned, but I've been in tears all morning.

Wanted to stop by to see how everyone is doing. The horrible period I had is gone finally and it looks like I'll be able to get another try in this month! Can I be moved down for my second test of the 26th, please?

Currently CD 7 and will start OPKs today and will start BDing tomorrow.

So sorry for those who got negatives/AF.

Congrats to the positives!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Dill: Oh no, have you posted pics? Not all tests have the same amount of dye. :hugs: Praying you bean sticks, sticks, sticks

I have, FTale, they're over on my TTC journal if you want to take a peek. I mean, if I had just tested today with the FRER, I'm sure I would have been thrilled. I just would have expected more progression than I think I'm seeing. And then my cheapies have stalled, though who knows with cheapies?

Still waiting on my callback from the midwife.

FX Cheshire!!

Dill: I saw them and for 10 and 11 dpo your tests look just fine. Doubling time is different for everyone. We are sitting with you with FX for good results from your midwife :hugs:

FTale, the most recent pic with the 2 FRERs is 10dpo and 15dpo.

Crossing everything for you, Dill. Hoping for a sticky bean for you!

Sorry Dill, I read it wrong, or didn't see all of your posts. I'm going to back and check.

Ok, I saw all of the tests again, just missed the 15dpo part because I love looking at tests pics so much. I think your frer looks good. And it may not be as dark as others but not all tests are the same...especially frer.

Hopefully your midwife calls back already so you can have some solid answers:hugs:

It's one page back, it's got two FRERs in it. Now that it's dried, the progression is better and the line isn't too terrible, but it's definitely nowhere near where I'd think it would be! And my Easy@Home is definitely lighter than the last two, though like I said, it's a cheapie.

Still waiting to hear from my midwife. It's been over 4 hours now.

So sorry for AF, nixnax. FX next cycle is the one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->