April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

I'm miscarrying.

Not sure I want to keep trying. This was my 10th pregnancy and I have only one kiddo. I thought this one was going to stick. I don't know if I can do this anymore.

I’m so sorry to hear this dill. Big big hugs

Ugh...why do these things have to happen? I'm sorry again Dill.

My line is not progressing (as faint as two days ago) and I found some brown in my cm :( It doesn't feel like a good sign and I'm so scared right now...

Oh, LO4 I hope for a good outcome. :hugs:

AFM, I finally started AF today at 16dpo. I must have ovulated a little bit later than I thought even though OPK's were positive the day before I estimated ov. But not too far off from what I thought.
Ladies, I guess i will see you in December. :cry:
I am super super sad to not be able to try for the next 8 months. This has been so hard! I have felt so crappy the last couple of days, but I hope my moods lift up and I dont think about TTC too much over the next 8 months until I can start TTC again. I think I might check in and maybe comment on these posts from time to time, but I hope to be able to stay off here for the most part. These last few months have been the hardest on me.
Good luck to you all and hopefully none of you will still be ttc when I come back in Dec! Hope you will all be on the pregnancy boards.

LO, the brown could be old implantation blood. Hang in there!

Ashley, best of luck to you!

Oh no Dill... Im so sorry.. :cry: :hugs:

Lo - let's hope it's just from implantation that just made it's way. Will you be getting a beta?

Ashley - goodluck to you hun. FX you'll get a miracle during those 8 months even not TTC'ing. Wish you all the best hun. :hugs:

They don't let you do betas here where I live if it's not necessary, so for now I won't have it taken. Went back to look at my test and it became a bit darker than when I first checked it. I'll take another test wirh smu instead and I'm also going to buy other brands of tests cuz I found out that these tests I've been using really don't turn dark. So I'm a bit less worried, and old blood is better rhan new. I had some pink cm three days ago when I first tested positive, so it might be left from that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->