April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

FX that's just it LO. Praying you'll get darker lines on a different test.

I left a comment there. I use the same site. There's real progress. :thumbup: Can't wait to see your digi.

Ashley:I'm so sorry. I know it's hard to step away. I pray your wait won't be as long as it seems. Take car of yourself and family. And will keep an eye out for your return.:flower:

LO: I see a good progression but I think you should get a different brand as well. FX all is ok though:hugs:

AFM: bfn on 9dpo with Osom no less. So, I'm out. But will be cheering you all on.:happydance::dust:

Sorry for the bfn Ftale. :hugs: Still early though and your chart still looks promising. FX your :bfp: is just a few days away.

Hi Ladies, I was going to have the month off trying this month as baby would be due Xmas day based on LMP, but we had a moment of passion and when i checked my app it was ovulation day. Im thrilled at the idea of POAS again so looking forward to a few days time!! xxx

Welcome Michelle. FX you got a Xmas bub in there.

Just poking my head in, I've been stalking the thread a bit. Just wanted to say sorry Dill and much love to all those the AF got to this month.

Hoping to be gearing up for O this coming week which is also the week of our 14th Wedding Anniversary. How time flies!

Sending loads of :dust: to everyone and praying for lots more BFPs!

Got a positive cb digital that said 2-3weeks (mid day testing) and I'm 2 weeks past conception tomorrow so the level is obviously fine :) I also tested another brands strip and it was a lot darker than the previous ones. So happy! Now I'll stop testing ;)

That's great news, LO. :yipee: Congrats again and have a H&H 9 mos.

I’m 12dpo today and just tested and I can see a very very faint positive. I’ve tried taking a photo but it’s not showing up on the picture. I only had this test a cheapy supermarket one so I think I’ll nip out later and buy some (lots) more!

What fab news LO4!

I finally got my static smiley/pos opk so I’m here in the wait! Randomly had ultrasounds this month who said she can see the corpus Leteum so I think I o’d today.

Can I be added here? I know it is late. I have tested today at 13 dpo and got a BFP.

GL mwah and Poppie! Hope to hear good things Linzylou!

AFM: CD1 today. :cry: cramps are completely different this time (more like short sharp pains)...started yesterday (I never get cramps or pains before my period).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->