April 3rd can’t come soon enough!

Pne1985

Reaction score
So I feel like I’ve been pregnant forever already since I ovulated so early but because they go off of your last period, my first appointment is on April 3rd and it’s just with the nurse. I can’t remember if they do an ultrasound then or the next one that is a couple weeks after. I would assume it’s then that way they can confirm your pregnancy just in case. But I am ready to go and do this. We still haven’t told anyone yet and I want to. My husband desperately wants me to tell my mom but I couldn’t bring myself to do it yet for some reason! Only a couple more weeks! I feel like by then, I will already be showing as I feel like I slightly am now!

Same boat. I have an appointment April 1 and time is dragging. I also don’t know if I’ll have a scan then. I just want to know whether this pregnancy is viable! Happy to wait with you. :)

My midwife appointment is the 1st April when I'll be 8 weeks, I have an early scan booked a week today though, so exciting!!

I had my first midwife appointment at 8 weeks but no scan. I wud have had to of waited until I was 13 weeks for a scan. But because I've had a few losses I have had 2 privet scans just for reassurance. I had a privet scan when I was 7+1 and I had another privet scan last Wednesday at 9+1. My dating scan at the hospital is on 9th April I'll be 13 weeks but I'm also having a scan on 1st April at a different hospital when I'll be 11+6 but that scan is for my kidneys and liver because I've had a liver transplant but I'm sure they will want to check baby as well.

I know those very early weeks are just the worst. I was a anxious mess from the time I found out rite up until my last scan last week.
I'm sure u will he fine and I'm wishing you a very healthy and happy 9 months hon.
I have my 2nd midwife appointment on 3rd April so I will be thinking of you and will be looking forward to seeing ure scan pics. I have it all crossed for you sweety:hugs:

I'm in the same position! My first appointment is the 8th April which is meant to be my 8 week appointment, but I'll actually be 9 weeks. Mine definitely isn't a scan so I booked a private scan for the 29th March. I've only told my husband, my mum and my M&FIL. I really don't want anyone knowing until after the 12 weeks. I'm not showing at all so I'm sure I'll be able to keep it a secret a bit longer. Happy to wait with you and praying everything goes well for you x

My first midwife appointment is April 1st I'll be 10 weeks. I'm not sure if I'll get a scan that day though my sister mentioned her midwife scheduled ultrasounds within a day or so of the appointment so I expect I should get one soon. Time is dragging by, the appointment was booked since I was only 4 weeks and just starting to feel close now.

My first scan is scheduled for April 16th at about 9 weeks, they said my appointment would follow immediately after my scan. I guess it's different for all of us!! Regardless, we will all be seeing our LOs in less than 9 months! <3

I'm in the same position! My first appointment is the 8th April which is meant to be my 8 week appointment, but I'll actually be 9 weeks. Mine definitely isn't a scan so I booked a private scan for the 29th March. I've only told my husband, my mum and my M&FIL. I really don't want anyone knowing until after the 12 weeks. I'm not showing at all so I'm sure I'll be able to keep it a secret a bit longer. Happy to wait with you and praying everything goes well for you x

Hopefully ure be able to keep it secret hon and no one will guess. My belly has popped so theres no hiding it now Haha. But everyone knows now anyway so I'm ok with it.
Cant wait to here all about ure privet scan hon. There well worth the money.

My first midwife appointment is April 1st I'll be 10 weeks. I'm not sure if I'll get a scan that day though my sister mentioned her midwife scheduled ultrasounds within a day or so of the appointment so I expect I should get one soon. Time is dragging by, the appointment was booked since I was only 4 weeks and just starting to feel close now.

Oh wow hon I have a scan on the 1st so will be thinking of you at ure midwife appointment as well. I'll be 11+6 then I have my dating scan on 9th April at 13 weeks.
It feels like time has dragged so much but now it's all feeling very close.

My first scan is scheduled for April 16th at about 9 weeks, they said my appointment would follow immediately after my scan. I guess it's different for all of us!! Regardless, we will all be seeing our LOs in less than 9 months! <3

Amen to that hon

Yes!! And I can't wait! :)

Me either hon as you know I've been more than just a little anxious during this pregnany Haha. Just starting to relax a bit now but I am nervous about the dating scan and the screening. Just praying the lord has got this abd baby will be healthy.
I ordered a doppler yesterday but it wont get here until 29th March 3rd April urghhh. Haven't heard babies HB yet but I feel so blessed that I've seen it. Still nervous tho

Me either hon as you know I've been more than just a little anxious during this pregnany Haha. Just starting to relax a bit now but I am nervous about the dating scan and the screening. Just praying the lord has got this abd baby will be healthy.
I ordered a doppler yesterday but it wont get here until 29th March 3rd April urghhh. Haven't heard babies HB yet but I feel so blessed that I've seen it. Still nervous tho
Aww! Well I am happy to hear you're anxiety is starting to back off a bit. Definitely need to give yourself time to relax. Maybe a pregnancy massage would help?!!
How exciting that you have your own doppler coming. I don't think I could ever turn it off. The sound of a baby's heartbeat is so special and melts your heart.

I have you in my prayers hun! God is watching over all of us. I have faith that he will continue to help our little ones strive and grow and protect them from all harm. <3

Aww! Well I am happy to hear you're anxiety is starting to back off a bit. Definitely need to give yourself time to relax. Maybe a pregnancy massage would help?!!
How exciting that you have your own doppler coming. I don't think I could ever turn it off. The sound of a baby's heartbeat is so special and melts your heart.

I have you in my prayers hun! God is watching over all of us. I have faith that he will continue to help our little ones strive and grow and protect them from all harm. <3

Awww me to hon. Amen I'm totally in agreement. God is good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->