April 7, 2012 - First time mommy! I really want a buddy!

M

Marlee

I'd love a bump buddy! Just found out I'm pregnant with our first! We've been married 5 years this month, so it's a great anniversary gift! I'm so nervous and would love someone to go through this with. Both of our families are anywhere from 7-15 hours away :(.

I'm due April 7, 2012!

I'm due on April 8th. This will be my 2nd child. My 1st I had when I was 26 almost 11 years ago. Just got married on July 9th 2011 and we are having a honeymoon baby. I'm from upstate NY and am 37.

hey ladies. I'm also due the 8th and was just about to post a thread to look for buddies due at the same time. DH and I will celebrate 7 years on Aug 13th. We're pregnant for the third time trying to bring home our first baby! So im extremely nervous.

DH's 30th birthday is in April so we're excited for this bean to stick.

How are you all doing with symptoms???

Congrats Futuremommy1! I was feeling like I had the Flu late last week but now I'm completely fine other than when I get hungry, I'm STARVING and I have to pee a lot! How about you?

nope i don't go to the bathroom a lot yet. i have a lot of heartburn though and headaches. Still have some pressure/mild cramps. if I'm moving they don't seem to bother me but if i'm laying on the couch i feel them a lot. Also lots of burping.

I had blood tests on Thursday and Saturday and I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor on the results. She did a quantitative hCG and progesterone. So fingers crossed everything looks good.

when's your first appointment?

my first appointment is not until 7 weeks! And that's just the initial visit with bloodwork etc. Next one is when I meet the DR and it's 9-10 weeks!

i just got the call back from the dr. i went from 79 on thurs to 203 on saturday so everythings good. she said unless i need to come earlier we will schedule my first scan for week 8 so at the end of this month. I'm good with that.

have you told a lot of people yet or are you going to wait?

my dh and i just told my parents and two of my friends due to our other losses. What we can't seem to agree on is whether or not to find out the gender. I want to be surprised and he wants to know. And he's such a blabber mouth about big things that he can't know and me not. :)

Hi ladies! I thought I was due April 5th but I think it might be more like April 7th since I O'd a few days later in my cycle. I dunno, all I know is I am PREGNANT and am SO excited. Im also extremely nervous and cant stop freaking out about possibly losing this baby. Im trying my hardest to relax and enjoy every moment. :) My first appt. is Sep. 6th and it cant come soon enough!

I hope you dont mind if I join you all on here :)

I haven't told anyone except my husband. I want to wait at least until our first scan. If my family was closer I might tell them, but I want to wait and make it special!

I would love to be surprised on the sex but I know I'll get too anxious. We might keep it to ourselves though!

Welcome missangie. Congrats on your bfp. H&H 9 months

I feel ya Marlee. My parents live about 1000 miles away but I talk to them almost everyday and I suck at keeping secrets

YAY, welcome MissAngie! I am the same way, any time I have a cramp I find myself running to the bathroom to make sure everything is ok. I'm so scared of MC

FutureMommy1 - I talk to my parents every day too so it's killing me! I'm going to send my mom my first u/s pic for her bday in Sep and skype with her to tell her!

what a small world. We got married in schenectady. :happydance:

I miss being in NY. I just moved from CT to Texas. I'm trying very hard to get my dh to move us back to the east coast. Preferably the northeast.

How old is everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->