April 7, 2012 - First time mommy! I really want a buddy!

I told my mom and sisters a couple days ago and then we both went over to his parents and told them yesterday. We told them we were keeping it quiet since its so early but just found our my MIL told both sets of grandparents. I was kinda upset at first however I know they are just really excited so I cant blame them, I wanna tell the world too. (but Im not going to for awhile!) I suppose that if something were to happen (I dont even wanna write that) that I would want the support from our families. Please please dont let that happen though!!!

it's SO hard keeping it in when you're so excited! I am really looking forward to telling our parents!

I have no idea how you have been able to keep it a secret!! I wish I wasnt such a blabbermouth haha

I'm 30. And with my history we are all lil scared. Last July when we got our first bfp my mom posted it on fb within minutes. So I was still getting congrats messages after my second lost...

But I'm really excited this time :)

that's what I'm scared of! I just disabled my fb wall today so that I can make posts but my friends can't write on my wall. Just in case...

Yea I feel ya. But let's think of positive things. :). So whose discharge as increased?!?!?! :rofl:

Hey ladies I would love to join ya! I am due beginning of April with baby number one! We just found out today. Me and dh have beenarried a year on sept.

I haven't noticed any discharge yet, is that bad?

Capegirl7, congrats! We're happy to have you!

welcome capegirl and congrats again.

no marlee its not bad...since every pregnancy is different. I've noticed an increase and read online that due to my increase in hormones and blood flow to the vaginal area you may have increased discharge.

So I've decided to wait till week 9 or 10 before i have a scan. my doctor wanted me to come in at 8 weeks but i'm going on a trip to LA then and I think I'd rather wait till after. DH and I were also planning a trip for the week between christmas and new years and of course most of the stuff i wanted to do i can't now. So i'll have to replan our trip.

Is anyone else traveling soon?

My nephew has a birthday in October that I was going to drive down to Georgia (7 hours) but probably will put that off now since I'm also going to Nashville 3 weeks after that.

Hey girls! So happy to be here! Still in shock and disbelief. I hope its not a false positive! I have told my parents and my sister and plan on telling my in laws too. I will wait to tell everyone else because it is sooo early! Me and DH are going to Florida in October. We are soo excited. I am also nervous because I have cramps and twinges in my abdomen and it just feels full. I almost feel like AF is on the way...

that's normal! I've been having bloating, dull cramps and keep feeling like AF is coming too!

I'm so crazy, I'm already thinking of nursery ideas. I need to slow myself down a little, it's just hard not to think of some things!

Me too! I have so many things going through my mind! This is our first so we are like soooo excited! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl.. Are you going to find out??

Our first too! I had a m/c about 5 years ago but didn't find out until I m/c that I was ever pregnant.

I think we will find out but might keep it to ourselves, well not tell our family and friends at least. Keep a little magic and surprise for ourlseves :).

I agree. We might have them write it down on a paper and find out together at home. Haha I am getting ahead of myself!

hey ladies....

as long as i can get off of work, I'll go to Cali for Labor day and I want to head back to the east coast sometime in October.

I've felt like af was coming for the last 2.5 weeks. I still take pg tests :)

As for finding out the gender I really want to be surprised when I give birth but DH wants to know...so we will have to battle it out in a few months. I'm thinking of making a bargain...like he can pick the middle name all by himself if we don't find out....

how are you all doing today?

I don't know about you ladies but today specifically I've been urinating almost every 30 mins! Ugh!

I still barely go to the bathroom. My first pg I couldn't stay out of the bathroom. But the other thing I have to remind myself is that I found out about this pg WAY earlier than my last two. I think I found out I was pg the first time at like 6 weeks. This time I found out at 3 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->