April 7, 2012 - First time mommy! I really want a buddy!

Oh wow! We are the same time line but it just hit me today! I've been making sure to drink plenty of water too though.

yea i'm trying to drink more water...but i'm doing a poor job of it :) i would if it would stop the heartburn but it doesn't

AW! I heard cold water is suppose to help some. I wish I didn't have this bloat and gas pains coming from every inch of my stomach like I'm going to burst!

yea the bloating is a pain. I can barely fit in my clothes....they are all uncomfortable. I'm going to go out and see if i have find some looser things this weekend. I have one of those bella bands but I didn't like it last time. I may have to try it again.

I'm so glad I have some nice black linen pants that I wear to work and are comfy! I've also had some insomnia which I hate!

Hi ladies! (and welcome and congrats capegirl!) I have been having some waves of cramps today. They only last a few seconds but it is really freaking me out. (even though I know it can be normal to cramp, my sister and cousin said they had the same) but the past days it has only happened once or twice and today it has been more then that.

ahhh how do I relax!

It was also my first day back at work after a long weekend celebrating my 2nd anniversary at the beach so maybe its just from being more active then I have been these past few days.

I hope all of you are able to relax and not worry as much as I am!

Are you ladies still testing just to make sure you're pregnant because your scared it's not real?? How do I stop testing even though I get PREGNANT on digi

haha capegirl, I tested for 3 days in a row (2 or 3 tests each day!) then I decided I needed to stop. However I still had one answer test so I took it today and holy dark line. It was darker then the control line! It was kinda cool to see that. But I have like 20 more ICs and I took them out of the bathroom so that I wont use them. I may be crazy ;-)

i still test like every other day. I have like 10 or 11 tests left....

angie when you figure out how to relax let me know

my cousin just had her baby a couple weeks ago and when I told her I was pregnant one of the first things she said was to just relax and try not to freak out because she ruined her whole first trimester just worrying about miscarrying.

So... I think almost everyone worries like crazy!

My sister keeps telling me that too. I will prob test again Friday and then NOT AGAIN! I just want to keep testing to keep confirming it! haha

same here, I waited so long to be able to see 2 lines on these tests and now that they are there I want to keep seeing them! haha

Weird question but for non digital tests how long did you keep them. The digital ones will eventually go blank but the line test just dry up and stay there and I still have mine....a week later :blush: I was so happy to see it that I don't want to throw them away. I know disgusting

Has anyone been emotional yet? Today I have been super emo. I go from super excited to scared to sad because I don't have any family or friends anywhere close by to share the experience with or to help us when the baby comes!

hahahaha im laughing because finally yesterday I threw away the giant collection I had formed and I started getting BFP a week ago also. It was pretty comical. I now have the one I took today still in the bathroom and am going to go toss it right now! You and I are very much alike with our POAS addiction haha

I did :) already. I'm not ready to throw them away. I'll get there. I have one more line test in my cabinet I can take that one in a few days and keep that for awhile :). All the other ones I have are digital

Ladies, I broke down and told my parents today! They are so excited. We talk daily so it would be impossible to keep it to myself. Plus, I know if I did m/c or something happened I would tell them anyways. I feel so much better but still will wait for 12 weeks to tell friends and extended fam!

Its good you told them. It's fun having people to share your excitement.

I noticed today my breasts are filled with blue veins I always heard ppl talk about them and I could always see a couple. But now they cover my whole chest. And I'm a 36 dd so that's a lot of area...dh is so excited they are getting bigger me not so much

How are you ladies?

my leg veins are very blue too! I thought they were bruised but I have been drinking a lot of water + all of the extra blood flow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->