April 7, 2012 - First time mommy! I really want a buddy!

Here goes my sprawl, ha.

I don't know if its bad, just difficult, but i have a retroverted uterus, so my scans are all vaginal):
&then, at my seventh week scan, the first time we heard the heartbeat, it was seventy. then four days later it was 69. (oh, &its supposed to be 100.)

So my doctor put me on progesterone shots (they alternate from hip to hip) every other day. well, mondays, wednesdays, and fridays. I don't mind them so much anymore. I think they are helping.

But my doctor says there is a fifty percent chance i'll lose the pregnancy. I don't think so though. I'm staying really really positive, and just having high hopes and prayers through all of this.
sticky, healthy dust to me! :dust::dust:

Def stay positive! Keep us posted and good luck! :)

had my scan today...baby is measuring at 10w0d so we're happy. HB was 161 bpm and he was a dancing machine after a little nudge. :happydance: whoooo hoooooo we're having a baby!

Congrats futuremommy that is so cool!!! Is he measuring what you thought he would be? Does it feel a little more real now? I still don't think I'm pregnant lol.

yea measuring a few days bigger so right where i thought. And with the constant nausea and now the 3 times a day vomiting that started about 2 weeks ago it definitely feels like i'm pregnant. Watching the baby wiggle and dance on the screen was just surreal.

have you had a scan yet? I'm actually happy I waited till week 9-10 to get my first scan it was was more interesting knowing the baby is in there moving around

congrats Futuremommy1! Do you have a photo of your scan? I'm glad I had mine right at 9 weeks, the baby looked so much bigger than I expected and moved too! Such a beautiful feeling

I haven't had a scan yet... My next appt is at 11weeks 2 days so hopefully I'll have one
at that time. I'm glad I'm waiting this time.. just thought I'd feel a little more pregnant at this point. When will you ladies get your second scan?

so exciting uofpitt!

My next appt is oct 14 and Ill be 15 weeks then. i dont think Ill get a scan at that appt? probably have to wait until 20 weeks to get another one. Hopefully Ill at least get to book the scan appt at my next one so that I have something to look forward too! :)

No I haven't had a scan yet hopefully I will before the end of my first trimester...I'm excited and nervous all at the same time :)

I haven't had a scan yet... My next appt is at 11weeks 2 days so hopefully I'll have one
at that time. I'm glad I'm waiting this time.. just thought I'd feel a little more pregnant at this point. When will you ladies get your second scan?

My next appointment is also at 15 weeks but it's for some tests, next scan is 20 weeks for gender! :)

congrats bbaines09 & aprilbaby2012 and welcome!!

How's everyone feeling? I still have not been sick, just tired. And not sleeping well. It's 5am and I'm awake...

Also, all I've been eating is fruit, lots of bananas and grapes! What are you ladies craving, if anything?

I am 10 weeks today and still feel fine. I haven't had the cravings /food aversions either. My appointment is 1 week from today and I can hardely stand it! I might throw up
that morning from nerves!! How has everyone been passing the time? These last 5 weeks have felt like 5 months... I'm kinda looking forward to the Holidays just to speed things up!!

I have my 1st scan today, I am excited and nervous all at once! Wish me luck ladies!

I've been feeling really nauseous:sick: and :sleep: these past weeks and everyday I just feel a little bit more pregnant. :cloud9:

i'm doing horribly. Had to miss work yesterday cause the vomiting and nausea just became too much. My doctor prescribed me promethazine and said if i don't feel better in 24 hours then i have to go to the hospital for IV. Which I really don't want to happen.

I really hope this gets better in this week. I am so not enjoying being pregnant. I don't eat and I barely drink anything. I usually have a pb&j sandwich a day that's about all I can handle.

My next appt is oct 6. Not sure what its for.

Good Luck Lady E on your scan!!!!

Futuremommy hope you feel better soon! :)

Futuremommy I'm so sorry!! That really, really, sucks!! Maybe you already posted about this but it appears everyone seems to like that prescription Zofran or Zolfran... for morning sickness, have you tried that one? Keep telling youself that everytime you're sick you're creating a healthier baby!! Our placenta's should be taking over soon and we will have less symptoms until about January. There's light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

And LadyE good luck on your scan and let us know how it goes. So jealous!!!!!

yea i've tried zofran...it worked for a bit now not so much. My dr just prescribed me promethazine which i think is a generic of something else but i can't keep that down so i pick up my third prescription today and hope this one helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->