April 7, 2012 - First time mommy! I really want a buddy!

for some people it gets better in the second or third trimester. For others they are sick the whole 9 months. It's a crapshoot unfortunately. And no one can tell you which you'll be. Everyone has told me that by now I'd feel better and they were all wrong. So I'm really sick of hearing people tell me it will get better. Cause they don't know they just don't know what else to say.

I've felt the baby move...it's hard to catch cause the nausea and gas i have regularly are stronger than the baby. But if I'm lying still and my food has digestion so no heartburn or gas and my nausea is on the lower level then I'll feel the movement.

I thought my next appt was next week but i was wrong its on 11/8. I kinda want to know the gender so I can know but I can't keep a secret and I don't want a bunch of pink or blue things sent to me. So I'm sure we won't find out. I do want to go buy something. Just not sure what. We probably won't buy most things till after the holidays and we'll know if we're going to be moving before the baby comes. If we are I definitely don't want to buy stuff.

Have you or are you going to register?

for some people it gets better in the second or third trimester. For others they are sick the whole 9 months. It's a crapshoot unfortunately. And no one can tell you which you'll be. Everyone has told me that by now I'd feel better and they were all wrong. So I'm really sick of hearing people tell me it will get better. Cause they don't know they just don't know what else to say.

I've felt the baby move...it's hard to catch cause the nausea and gas i have regularly are stronger than the baby. But if I'm lying still and my food has digestion so no heartburn or gas and my nausea is on the lower level then I'll feel the movement.

I thought my next appt was next week but i was wrong its on 11/8. I kinda want to know the gender so I can know but I can't keep a secret and I don't want a bunch of pink or blue things sent to me. So I'm sure we won't find out. I do want to go buy something. Just not sure what. We probably won't buy most things till after the holidays and we'll know if we're going to be moving before the baby comes. If we are I definitely don't want to buy stuff.

Have you or are you going to register?

oh gosh, well I do hope it gets better for you!

I haven't been able to feel the baby move yet, at least I don't think, but I'm also kinda chubby and still in the 15 weeks so I probably wont be able to anyway for a little bit.

No, we haven't started our registry yet, but because we know we want more kids, we're going to register for gender neutral things and no clothes, since you're right; people will buy you gender specific clothes anyway, even if its not on your registry

Hey Ladies,

I hope you all start feeling well soon! :hugs:

I've come down with horrible pregnancy breakouts!! It is driving me bananas! Especially because I am a makeup artist and usually have pretty nice skin...

I am going out of my mind waiting for next Friday to FINALLY see my baby and find out what we are having!! It can't get here fast enough!

yea my dh points out every new blemish i get....as if i'm blind....he also likes to mention when my thighs look bigger....one day he's gonna wake up with a black eye.

but keep your fingers crossed....he has an interview tomorrow for a job closer to family and we really want to move closer to family before the baby comes....And I'd much rather do it now before I get too huge.

Any bumps yet? Mine is hard...it's weird...

I've been praying we will be able to move closer to family soon too. We have nobody closer than 7 hours away and up to 15. It's hard!

No bump here, not even a weight gain yet. Just bad acne haha

yea we're 14 hours away from my parents and his closest relatives and 24 hours from my extended family.

i gained 2 pounds yippeeeeee! although i'm still trying to regain the 16 pounds i lost last month cause of the hyperemesis. I think the weight lost makes the bump look bigger.

do you ladies work? And have you thought about mat leave or what you'll do after the baby arrives?

I'm so glad you are able to gain a little weight back! I work part time now and get to work my own schedule, so ideally I would like to go back to PT afterwards. Just not sure yet how much time I want to take off.

My birthday is next Thursday, I'm wondering if it would be super selfish of me to give myself a microderm for my horrible skin and possibly a massage :/ I'd really love it though :)

I'm so glad you are able to gain a little weight back! I work part time now and get to work my own schedule, so ideally I would like to go back to PT afterwards. Just not sure yet how much time I want to take off.

My birthday is next Thursday, I'm wondering if it would be super selfish of me to give myself a microderm for my horrible skin and possibly a massage :/ I'd really love it though :)

go all out! I'll be like 31 weeks on my birthday i'm sure a massage will be in my future!

I currently work fulltime on contract which I'll either end on Monday or Dec 18th. I really should make that decision either way DH and I decided I'll take a break before baby gets here and I'll be unemployed after baby gets here.

I'm sure I'll eventually go back into the workforce but not for a while. I'm actually excited to be a SAHM although up until a month ago I was dead set against it. We'll see how I feel when it happens.

My 17 week bump!

Attachments

• 17w.jpg
    17w.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 17wk.jpg
    17wk.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
cute bump....you were tiny to begin with it looks like. Mine's huge but i think my fat just moved out of the way for my bump. I'll post a pic when i get home.

You're funny! And no, I was a 12 to begin with so not "tiny" at all, but I did lose some weight first tri and it's shifted frm my hips to belly I think! I'm just oon bump control every day!

Ladies, I find out on Friday what we are having! So excited, it's like Christmas! Anyone else finding out soon??

it is like Christmas isnt it?? So exciting! I find out on Tuesday. Do you have any feeling as to what you are having? I feel like im having a girl but we will see! I am just so excited to know and praying that this baby is healthy

it is like Christmas isnt it?? So exciting! I find out on Tuesday. Do you have any feeling as to what you are having? I feel like im having a girl but we will see! I am just so excited to know and praying that this baby is healthy

oops sorry for the double post and I couldnt see how to delete it?

how cool. I feel like i'm having a girl too but i guess I'll be the lone wolf to wait till April to find out :)

DH wants to go register now.....i kinda want to wait for another appointment....i keep thinking with my history, what if something happened....

when I first found out I was pregnant I was certain I was having a girl, you couldn't tell me otherwise! Every time I have baby dreams it's of a girl. But the more people give me their input about how they know I'm having a boy, I'm starting to think it's a boy! So now the suspense has been killing me :)

I dont find out until the 6th of december (22 weeks) its going too slow i just want to go out and buy things.

My birthday was yest and my husband bought me all baby things lol. I will let you guys know today what I'm having!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->