April 7, 2012 - First time mommy! I really want a buddy!

I have blue veins in my stomach is that normal haha ?

I bet you probably have more noticable ones everywhere because of the extra blood pumping! How are you ladies feeling today?

my breasts are so sore on the sides, they feel like giant rocks! Im just really tired this week but for the most part I feel great. How are you Marlee?

I actually feel great today! I slept until 10am!!! Guess I was tired...

I am a 36dd so I'm dreading my bbs getting bigger! They are so tender though. I can't even sleep on my stomach or side because they get squished lol

Im dreading mine getting bigger too. Im pretty petite but have a large chest. In fact, I remember coming home from college and having christmas dinner with the whole extended family and I guess after that my aunt and a few cousins had asked me mom if I had gotten a boob job! LOL... anyway, they dont need to get any bigger haha

haha, I hear ya! I literally can't wait until my appointment next week. I need to figure out what my insurance will cover with all of this, something I didn't consider before!

I'm a 36 dd too and mine are already getting bigger...lots of blue veins no where else just in the breasts.

We just switched to dh's insurance and his sucks compared to my old insurance. Total cost to have a baby from week 1 to week 40 at my old job would have cost us out of pocket $200. Including doctors hospitals if there's a problem or not. Now it's no where near this. So we're back to having to budget big time to give birth.

Still having lots of heartburn. Lots of discharge. I yawn a lot but I'm not tired. My breasts are a bit sore. But for the most part I feel good :).

the last thing we need to worry about is insurance and bills! WHEW.

Now I'm starting to feel a little sick, but that may be because I was starving and had 2 bowls of soup! lol

Welcome and congrats! I'm 25 and first time mommy! I'm so excited and nervous. How are you feeling?

Welcome! I am 25 also and going to be a first time mommy! I am also so excited and nervous too! I can't wait for all the experiences to come!

welcome....first time mommy here as well. I just made my first scan appointment...I really wanted to wait till week 10 but DH wants it sooner so we'll go at week 8. i go on the 30th. then off to SoCal for a week.

when do you all go in for scans?

I have been feeling pretty good. Very exhausted and getting headaches. My bbs are heavy and occassionally sore, but not bad! I have occasional twinges/cramps but nothing too painful and I feel SO bloated! How about you?? I have been extremely hungry and haven't had much morning sickness.. yet

I haven't even had my 1st appointment yet, it's Friday. And then first scan will be 2 weeks afer that at 9/10 weeks :(

My first appt/scan isn't until Sept 7... I feel like it is so far away.

the waiting is so suspensful!!

i've been kind of worried because i've been feeling so great. I pee A LOT and had a bad headache last night but I haven't had any m/s yet, but figured it will probably come eventually? I think I'm just so excited that i overlook any symptoms! But just glad not to be puking!

I have been worried too because I feel so great. No ms yet . Makes me nervous I have to wait until sept 7 to see the doctor!

Yeah, these blogs make me feel like if I'm having a pleasant pregnancy something is wrong :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->