April babies... labour watching!

another April 27th due date here woo hoo!

im not ready to labor watch just yet but im at that point where im so ready to meet my little lady but im too early to go into labor and my due date is still a ways away.

trying to make it to April 6th where i'll be 37 weeks and at that point begging for her to come out.

I'm due 8th April :flower:
Less than 8 weeks so need to get a finger out and get the last bits and pieces bought.
OHs work is mobbed until the 2nd so hoping I don't go too early but my DD was 2 days late so not overly concerned

I'm due April 7th! Hoping to just make it into April, or at least 2 weeks after my baby shower so I can figure out what else needs to be done/bought etc. super excited

Im with you! My baby shower isn't until the 1st of March (36 + 2) and im sure there will be stuff we will still need/want afterwards. Not to mention packing the baby hospital bag!

Haha great minds think alike! That's when my shower is too lol

Ooo can I join? I'm due April 10th and from 38 weeks onwards i'll be bouncing on my ball, going for long walks, eating hot foods and chasing DH around trying to persuade him to DTD with me :winkwink:

xx

Haha lilly.... love your comment about your dh! Hahaha

^^ wss ^^ lol

I'm 32 weeks today & had a growth scan! So fun, love seeing her on the ultrasound! Baby Emma is (estimated) at 4 lbs 4 oz, 51st percentile...going by that and the 1/2 lb a week (avg) weight gain...she should be right around 8 lbs on her c/s date, 39+1! (But maybe she'll come earlier!!)

I am dying for our measly tax return to get here so I can buy the last few baby things on our list, and some new nursing pjs for my hospital bag :) then I'll start washing all the stuff! Yay! I also think I am going to try to put DH and boys to work this weekend, cleaning out the garage and shed out back (they aren't bad, they did it about 5 months ago, but could use some organizing). I also need some shelves hung in our laundry room. Of course, I'll have to wait until after we celebrate Valentines day! How is everyone else coming along? Any plans for the weekend? Anyone else "nesting"? Lol

Hows everyone feeling? I am feeling really average at the moment! We are cosleepers, but have been transitioning DD into her bed every night, but she comes in with us around midnight - but she's like a barnacle at the moment! She clings on to me alllll night so I'm exhausted! Feeling some Belly pains the last 24 hours, but that usually means the bump is about to start looking bigger again.

I found some posts on an old forum when I was pregnant with DD and I can't believe how many times I had convinced myself I wouldn't go over with her! (was induced morning of 40+6) I realllllly hope this guy wants to come on time, if not before his due date! Bit over it!

Dh said tonight.... I'm priming the furniture tonight you needed me to do... cuz I looked at the calendar and realized there are only 6 weeks and some change left and that is if she comes on her due date.
It really hit him TODAY I think. Lol. We are painting a few pieces of furniture and her nursery has base color, but her accent diagonal striped wall hasnt even been started yet. I have begun her accent mobile that will hang in one of her corners. We are QUITE BEHIND this time around. We will def be in trouble if we don't get busy this next couple of weeks.
48 days left. Omg... the middle of february has come and will quickly be gone. Then... most likely I'll have a baby at the end of march... maybe... lol

Haha lilly.... love your comment about your dh! Hahaha

Lol - I think I may have to drug him somehow - he's just so scared of hurting her at the moment!

How is everyone feeling? 55 days to go here! Feeling tired and keep getting BH, but not for long and really sporadic.

She's moving around loads today pushing her bum into my ribs and using my bladder as a punch bag and or pillow!

xx

I was having pains last night every 20-30 minutes. Well I woke up this morning and had a lovely little growth spurt. I guess that must be what the pains were coming from. I'm starting to feel like a whale.

I'm due April 4, but I feel (for not reason in particular) that I may go early and end up having a March baby. I could be completely wrong, but I am going to make sure I am ready by mid-march just in case.

48 days until my c/s! And 33 till full term!!
I'm also feeling like a whale! Suddenly, I feel like I'm waddling, so I have to really concentrate on walking properly. Ugh. I've been having a ton of BH some are pretty intense, but it's been going on so long it feels normal.

I did get some awesome news today, which really made me happy. My mom said she's going to babies r us and getting the rest of the stuff off my registry! All the stuff >$100 has already been bought, but there is a lot of little things on the list - bath stuff, burp rags, some clothing, a playmat, breast milk storage, stuff like that. I'm so excited she's going to get that stuff for us :)
(My registry is private, I only made it for my close family members, who begged me for one - we live far away and it makes it easier for them. I think its tacky for someone to register for their 5th child lol)

That's kind of her. :D

Son has been so active today, lots of tightening in the belly, and some pressure along with it. Eee, totally not used to that at all.

Hope everyone is well. Another one here feeling gigantic! I really want time to hurry up now as im getting quite fed up although really im not feeling to bad in general

Just realised, has this thread been moved into a different section? Wasn't it in third tri originally? :S

x

Hope everyone is well. Another one here feeling gigantic! I really want time to hurry up now as im getting quite fed up although really im not feeling to bad in general

Just realised, has this thread been moved into a different section? Wasn't it in third tri originally? :S

x

It did change.

As for me. I am feeling great being 8 months pregnant. Although LO likes to push down on my bladder all the time. I have BH off and on. I feel fine. Only time I want this baby out is if I have an acid reflex attack.

But I think my cervix keeps shortening, as I keep having bits of stretchy discharge come out randomly. Doctors gave me 4-6 weeks when I was exactly 32 weeks, I hope so. I cant wait to meet my lil one and finally figure out is it a boy or a girl. Will know if my cervix is indeed still shortening on Thursday.

my ticker is a bit off but hooray 30 weeks today! and like a lot of you ladies im feeling huge. sooo ready to have my body back.

Sinclair- me too! i have been having so much tightening in my belly, along with a bit of pressure. i also get stabbing pains at times with it in my lady bits. its been happening for the past 2 days now and i was soo nervous it was a contraction the 1st time. LO is still very active and high up so im just trying to relax and not freak out. my doc appt is in a few days so we'll se then.

MissRhead- yes this thread has been moved and i have no idea why. theres a february labor watch and march labor watch threads still currently active in the 3rd tri along with others so i dont know why they would move ours :(

hardd- your so lucky that doc gave you an approx on when you may deliver. since this is my 1st baby i have no clue when i may go. at this point could be anywhere from 7 more weeks im hoping at the least to 11 more weeks if i go overdue. i refuse to go to 42 weeks i simply wont be able to manage :wacko:

my ticker is a bit off but hooray 30 weeks today! and like a lot of you ladies im feeling huge. sooo ready to have my body back.

Sinclair- me too! i have been having so much tightening in my belly, along with a bit of pressure. i also get stabbing pains at times with it in my lady bits. its been happening for the past 2 days now and i was soo nervous it was a contraction the 1st time. LO is still very active and high up so im just trying to relax and not freak out. my doc appt is in a few days so we'll se then.

MissRhead- yes this thread has been moved and i have no idea why. theres a february labor watch and march labor watch threads still currently active in the 3rd tri along with others so i dont know why they would move ours :(

hardd- your so lucky that doc gave you an approx on when you may deliver. since this is my 1st baby i have no clue when i may go. at this point could be anywhere from 7 more weeks im hoping at the least to 11 more weeks if i go overdue. i refuse to go to 42 weeks i simply wont be able to manage :wacko:

This is my first baby too. They only know because my cervix started shortening earlier then expected and pretty fast. Thursday my cervix was 3.5cm and saturday I went in for contractions because I had more than 4 in a hour (6 to be exact) they seen it shorten to 3cm. So they don't think I will make it to my due but actually come a couple weeks early and baby is engaged. Head moving down right with my cervix.

Hoping you dont go overdue, i was 4 days over with my first LO so i am hoping this time maybe i will go a tiny bit earlier than DD. Wishful thinking haha

I dont understand why this couldnt stay in third tri so more people would see it, seems strange lol x

I've had my first antenatal class today, it all seems so close now eeek! :/

Sinclair- me too! i have been having so much tightening in my belly, along with a bit of pressure. i also get stabbing pains at times with it in my lady bits. its been happening for the past 2 days now and i was soo nervous it was a contraction the 1st time. LO is still very active and high up so im just trying to relax and not freak out. my doc appt is in a few days so we'll see

Ditto. Felt so bad for lovey since he had to do more than normal for me today. LO looks like he's been sitting so much lower, even feels like it. Eek. Been a little nervous about the pressure but wont find out much unless I call. Hah. Dont have an appointment again, at both doctors, til the 25th of this month. So far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->