April babies... labour watching!

MissRhead... are they vacationing march or april those dates. Hoping march for your sake! I have a feeling you will be just fine! Sorry you are feeling miserable already.

My photographer/videographer/friend is vacationing in the dominican republic from march 22nd-29th. Im due april 2nd!!!! Naturally, she will probably come during the week she is gone. I would be crushed. Almost enough so that I may consider asking to be induced like the 19th at 38 weeks if I feel like I'm not going to make it to the 30th when she returns. Ahhhh
I'm feeling quite pregnant myself today... a lot of bh today at work. Tmrw is my last day of hard work on my feet, so I'm def ready to just relax these last 39 days.

Omg! 39 days... full term in 18. WOW!
It's not going to be long now and this labor watching is really going to start getting serious!

I bought my hospital bag today and my travel size toiletries. :happydance: I also got my son his coming home outfit. His 5 year and 18 month old sisters were let loose in the baby section and got to pick the outfit.

hey everybody! hope all you ladies are doing good.

lilly-my baby girl is kicking me in the ribs too and it can be uncomfortable at times but it makes me laugh and smile.

i saw a lot of you will be fullterm in like 20+ days. it makes me feel like i have so much longer to go. aRgH... i have 42 days till being fullterm and 62 days until my due date. dear April, please hurry up...

34 weeks today :) woo hoo

The weeks are flying by. I can't wait until I meet my little one
21 more days until full term and I will be trying to get this baby out naturally. Washing floors on my hands and knees as our floors are hard wood and tile. Then really long walks with my sister downtown if its not raining. And I will be getting a ball. If this little one stays in that long.

Aliko- I'm due the 30th but being induced for VBAC April 23rd @ 39 weeks! We should be going around the same time.. can't wait to meet our baby girl!! (who is kicking me in the ribs, too!)

About a month til labor watching and I'm getting kind of nervous! Baby girl is still breech, which is a no-no for VBAC :/ Also not having my shower til March 29th.. when I'll be 36 weeks. Seems to be cutting it close!! Everything is creeping up on me and we still have so much to do. I hope this next month doesn't fly as fast as the last 8 have! :wacko:

I'm so excited to finally get my take home baby.. I've been pregnant two years straight.. so ready to be done!

Morgan... what a little blessing she is... and she has her very own lil Angel brother to always look after her... how neat!

Momofone... i still need to get a bring home outfit!

Aliko... it will fly by for sure

To everyone with rib issues... my lil girl has officially started her decent and I causing quite a bit of pelvic pain. Heartburn and rib pain is gone now tho. And ive been able to trade in not eating for constantly being on the toilet peeing for 2 sec because I get bh every 2 minutes if there is any urine in my smashed to nothing... at least I can eat now! :)

morgan- yea your definitely at the end of the month with me with both your induction and due dates :). i hope baby girl turns for you soon. have you looked into any of the spinning babies methods?

ttcpostvr- i guess im so anxious as i pretty much have everything settled. with the exception of a few bits and bobs im pretty much just home twiddling my thumbs. :dohh:. also i would love for baby to decend to get rid of this rib pain but i cant imagine going to the bathroom more than i already do. yikes!

hardd- oh i second that plan :)! im also planning a massive cleaning spree around weeks 34/35 which i'll be washing curtains and window frames, hand scrubbing floors, and i want to also buy a few new housewares like new bathroom rug set, and sheet set and cover for my bedroom. until then i've just been keeping busy with organizing the closets because they're a mess! haha

ttcpostvr- My son is definitely making his decent also. I can finally breath, but now I can't walk more than 5 minutes without feeling like I need to pee. I sneezed yesterday and totally tinkled. :blush: My first was breech and my second never dropped which is why my VBAC failed, so this is a new feeling for me.

OMG! I just realized that I am term in 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have so much to do still. :headspin:

I don't remember having this lightening crotch stuff with my dd. It hurts!

I am fine with the pelvic pain as my baby been done there with confirmation of ultrasound each time that it was in my pelvis since 21/22 weeks. And doctor told me that babys head was in my bladder this time around. So night times is not fun at all
Even though my baby is not in my ribs, the feet today learned how to get into them now :/ And I get the butt trying to stretch into my ribs (painfully).

And heartburn. I have the worse case ever. I can not miss a pill or I am in pain for awhile all over again until they kick back in. My baby better have a lot of hair.

Dh was not so dear tonight as he made a comment pretty much pointing out my whining and that he hopes it doesn't last until baby get here. If he only knew how often I hold back my complaints and sound effects that reflect torture... maybe I should stop holding back and then he will be grateful im carrying his huge child in my uterus!

Okay, rant over... she has really been hurting me the last few days though. I really don't remember these pains with my dd. granted i was induced at 36 weeks, but maybe since I'm feeling these pains at 34 weeks... then she will come a little earlier. Hmm.....

Dh was not so dear tonight as he made a comment pretty much pointing out my whining and that he hopes it doesn't last until baby get here. If he only knew how often I hold back my complaints and sound effects that reflect torture... maybe I should stop holding back and then he will be grateful im carrying his huge child in my uterus!

Okay, rant over... she has really been hurting me the last few days though. I really don't remember these pains with my dd. granted i was induced at 36 weeks, but maybe since I'm feeling these pains at 34 weeks... then she will come a little earlier. Hmm.....

My DH came home last night grumpy. He is not use to working with women and yesterday they finally got to him. But came home and basically took it out on me. Here in Germany they have this holiday this weekend that supposively is like madri gras in the states. He through it out there like we should maybe do this, because my sister is here, which I don't care to do things right now as I feel like a whale. Well I got mad (hormones again) saying what do I look like pregnant around a bunch of drunk people then go to a bar pregnant. He was like I only said it because so your sister can do things. She came here on our expense to be here with me so I wasn't alone before and after the baby is born. Now I totally regret it as I have been the most hormonal since she is here as she expecting so much. I am like can we wait until baby is born, where I have energy and not possibly go into labor far away from home. Its bad enough we don't know german, only the basics.

Awwv I'm sorry dear. Hang in there... but also try to enjoy yourself even if it takes a little extra effort and just sucking it up. After baby is here... you won't have more energy... you will be drained! And you will want to spend your time cuddling with that little babes... and not hanging with your sis. :)

hardd2011- Fasching can be great fun. Do you guys have a parade in your city this year? That might be a good option, that way you don't have to be around drunks and your sister can get out and see things.

hardd2011- Fasching can be great fun. Do you guys have a parade in your city this year? That might be a good option, that way you don't have to be around drunks and your sister can get out and see things.

They do have the parade here. We found out she can go on tours outside the country by herself with the base we are stationed at so she is happy with that. I was like go right on ahead.

35 weeks TODAY. 14 days til full term and 35 until my due date.
Baby girl is measuring 6 lbs 3 ounces! Already bigger than dd Kizely was when she was born at 36 w (5lbs 15 oz). Looks like she might just be 8+ pounds in the next 5 weeks.

I'm feeling pretty good so far today. It seems as if I feel worse as the day goes on tho... back pain... bh... fatigue.

Just had a growth scan two days ago - couldn't get any 3D/4D pictures 'cause our little man still had his little hands in front of his face like daddy. Last time seen by Fetal Medicine, :D Passed with their approval. Said baby boy was measuring 4lbs and 11oz and they didn't need to see me back there since everything looked wonderful. OB picks up the visits in the last few weeks.:happydance:

Sounds like you needs a long nap, ttcpostvr.

Had my appointment today and baby is low and cervix didnt change so I have the go to whatever I want again :)

Baby is measuring 5lbs 4 oz. Been consistent since 16 weeks as my doctor does a growth scan every appointment (Germany) to keep track of the baby.
Couldn't get a picture as baby loves to keep its face in my placenta.

Hey ladies

Hope you're all good!

Had my 34w MW appointment today and apparently she's 1cm bigger than she should be for her due date. Does that make any difference at all? They said not to worry as 1cm isn't really that much but is it an indicator that she'll be early or just a big baby lol?

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->