April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Cassidy, That is definitely something to look into! It is so much better to be safe than sorry! And, if you were to have it, what complications could it have on a pregnancy?

I was reading it can cause ectopic pregnancies and higher risk of miscarriages.. so i'm definitely going to ask his doctor.

Nikki-I think that sounds like a good plan! Good compromise between you and DH ;)
It really must me a Jewish thing! lol I tease her about that all the time. Her parents raised her to be pretty tight with money and I was raised the opposite...could be a Jewish thing or perhaps a socioeconomic status thing lol

Emily-I'm sorry you had a crappy pregnancy day :( I am also getting healthy and I love smoothies with spinach in them! Such an easy way to get some greens in! I'm sure your son will have no idea. I make mine with spinach and blueberries and you can't tell.

Nichole- Yay for Oing!!!! So happy for you, it's so nice when the body does what it's supposed to! lol

Nichole and Amanda-I totally understanding only wanting one! I think everyone has to do what makes them comfortable. As I mentioned before, I'm not good at spending money wisely...so, of course I don't mind spending it on a million kids lol I just decided a long time ago that I loved having siblings and couldn't imagine a life without them. Like I said, I love crowded, loud, big family atmospheres and want one of my own!

Amanda-Speaking of big families, I totally watch all the Kardashian shows! Part of the reason I want a big family lol It's my guilty pleasure, Kourtney and Khloe are hilarious! However, I didn't get to see the season finale last night...I'll have to watch it and get back to you!

Cassidy-Lyme disease sucks! So glad it wasn't something more serious though and so glad you guys got some answers finally!

AFM-I got my results back from the gyno. Everything checked out normal. Now I just have to go back for my progesterone test after I ovulate. Here are my results:

17 Hydroxyprogesterone - 19
TSH Reflex Free T4 - 4.19
Testosterone Free - 2.2 and Total - 12
DHEAS - 173
FSH - 5.6
Hemoglobin A1C - 5.0
LH - 2.5
Prolactin - 10.5

Well my ultrasound went horrible... The doctor said I have 5 eggs only two which might become of size and my uterine lining is to thin. So now we didn't get the trigger shot not can we do the iui tomorrow. We go back in for an ultrasound Thursday. Which I always ovulate on cd 12 or 13. So it will be to late. So fed up with this doctor. Gutted and crying today. Losing hope that anything will go right.

Dannixo, I'm really hard to hear that. Keep your head up! Have you considered working with a different doctor who is more on the same page as you?

Dannixo- I'm sorry hun :( So are they thinking of upping your dosage again since the cycle before this you had like 11 follicles? I'm so sorry things didn't go as planned :hugs: I hope with your net appointment things are looking up!

Julie- yaaaay for awesome results! And yes, i'm so so happy it wasn't something more serious. Sad if he's gonna be in pain from arthritis his whole life, but gosh it's so much better than other things it could have been!

Dannixo-I'm sorry :( I can only imagine how frustrating that must be...I agree with Amanda, have looked into another doctor? I hope it all comes together for you soon and you get your bfp :hugs:

Danni- so sorry. so why did you originally pick iui to do? because you your egg issues? Also how many IUI's have you done? Will you try IVF? Also recommend a dif doc! Does your insurance pay for any of you IUI procedure... if not how much does it cost you (if you don't mind me asking)

Julie- yay for good results!

Cassidy- anything from you reading?!? also how much did it cost?

Oh yeah! Cassidy, let us know about the reading when you get it! I'm very curious!

The reading cost me a little less than 10 bucks. I figured what the heck might as well for fun and to maybe give me some hope!! Lol. I was reading reviews and found a thread on a different website where women had gotten their reading, the thread went on for like 2 months to the present and the first three who got the earliest BFP reading ALL got their BFPs exactly when she said they would and were so excited. I hope she's some amazing psychic and not a phoney lol. I haven't gotten mine back yet but as soon as I do I will be posting here :)

https://www.babyexpert.com/forum/trying-for-a-baby/my-prediction-came-true/188721.html

This is the thread I've found with woman who have bought the predictions and got their BFP when she told them they would :) In case any of you are interested.

Cassidy, I cant wait to see your reading!

I googled Suzy Rayne a LOT and everything seemed to be pretty spot on about her predictions (if not, people were getting their bfps earlier than predicted!)

I've been doing a lot of googling too- I've only found one negative thing and it was people saying they thought the people saying they got their BFPs were actually her trying to fake other people and talk herself up.. but i'm not sure how they can just assume that. Oh well, it's just for fun- it's not like i'm expecting her to tell me my destiny and i'm gonna believe it whole-heartedly. But you won't see me complaining if her predictions come true!! Lol

WOW....have u girls been chatty or what....ive gotta start logging in in the weekends ....
For the big family discussion...i totally want 4 kids but dh wants 1...he kinda was fine with more earlier but after both our losses he says he cannot c me breaking down the way i did so he says hes not goin to risk it after we ge our bundle...well im still hoping hell change his mind after he sees the joy we experience with our first baby :)

Cassidy...thts such a relief...pheww...artharitis is sure painful but surely can b kept in control...i have alot of family members who suffer with this...its esp diff in winters but better this than the really bad stuff we were dreading...

Julie...gud job on the results...and all the best for the prog test...make sure u do the test 7 days after ovulation and not only based on cd21...as cd21 they r just assuming u oed on cd14...

Im a curious cat as far as it comes to astrology n stuff....after my first ectopic in july last yr i asked my mom to go to an astrologer in india who ive gone to often wen i was there n ask him wen id get my baby...he told mom flat out tht not in 2013...but to expect things things from april of 2014....i was so pissed at him for telling me not to try n obviously i didnt listen n tried but landed up with another miscarriage...the first person i thought abt wen it happened was him...now im just confused abt his prediction cos if he means ill get my baby in april then tht means ill get preg in jul-aug ( which is gud cos ill start trying from june ) but if he means tht ill get preg next april then im gonna b soooooo maaaad n in for a long wait...ahh well lets c...hes never been wrong before tho...for eg wen i was in grade 8...i bunked school alot and didnt do too well in my math exam...now in our school they would hold u back for a yr if u didnt get fair marks in maths...i was 100% sure i was gonna get held...i went to this guy to c wat he had to say but didnt give hima background...he said i wonder y ur even asking this ques bcos ull never get hald bak ever in studies...i got home and told my mom tht hes a phoney never to believe him and he didnt know nothing cos he says i have nothing to b worried abt...well fast forward a few mths and it was 3 days before my fina math paper tht my prinicipals dog bit me on my right hand fingers...i had to have stiches and obviously cudnt answer any papers...my princi called my mom and told her not to worry as i wud defenitely get promoted to next grade....coincidence or wat????

Sonia-Yeah, they told me to call when I got my positive opk. However, I know that I usually don't O until the day after my positive opk. So, I will wait until my temps confirm O, not when I get a positive opk. So glad I know my cycles and my body so I can tell the doctors whats up lol
That's cool about the astrologer. I'll be really curious to see if the lady who read my cards gets it right...

Amanda-I watched the Kardashians...I was definitely jealous that she's preggo and getting to tell her family about it! Got me excited for the time I get to announce a pregnancy to my family!

So, I have been going back and forth on this...As I've mentioned before, I am working with a nutritionist and will soon be starting a new diet plan. Well, a getting healthy/lifestyle change plan lol It will definitely be different than what I've been doing. So, I have considered taking the month off form ttc. DW isn't totally down with it, but said she would support whatever I want. Our donor wants to donate bc he wants us to get pregnant. I can't decide what I want to do. Maybe I will go ahead and try, but not focus so much on the ttc part of it. I don't want to worry about what I'm eating or my physical activity. I think it's more important this month to focus on getting healthy. If a pregnancy comes with it, that's cool of course. I just really want to get healthy so I can have a healthy pregnancy. We'll see...

Cassidy - I'm glad you finally got some answers. Really glad it wasn't horrible news. Try osteo bi-flex for DF. I have had 5 wrist surgeries and have horrible arthritis in my wrist. I started taking osteo biflex and hylaunoric (sp?) acid, and it made a world of a difference. I used to buy it from drugstore.com. I took the triple strength biflex bc it was only twice a day. I got my dad on it too and he felt better on it too. I don't take it due to TTC but as soon as I have a baby, I am going right back on it.

Julie - I think that if your donor is willing to donate this month, then maybe you should just do it. You never know when that might change, especially with a new baby in the home. Hopefully it won't, and I don't know them, it's just an outsider opinion. And you can continue to work on getting healthy, but why miss an opportunity? Besides egg development is a 3 month process, and days 90-20 before ovulation is when they are most affected. So I say, go for it and keep at the healthiness!!

Danni - I am so sorry your appt didn't go well. It seems to me that your MD should have known ahead of time that your lining is thin. That is so crushing to be prepared for IUI and have to cancel. Have you thought of seeing a new DR?

Woo hoo for the ladies that just O'd!! Hope we get some BFPs!!

AFM, I am still crampy off and on, but no more of those random stabbing pains like the other day. **BUT** tonight I checked my CM, and guess what?!?!! Yep, it was pink. I'm kinda excited but trying not to be, especially because the last 2 cycles my LP has been shorter than normal...2 months ago it was 15 days, last month 13 days. But, I am only 9dpo today so I don't think it is AF coming. Should I get excited???!!

Rachel- If it were me, I would be getting excited. BUT I get my hopes crushed every month SS so I don't want to get YOUR hopes up to have you disappointed (but i'm excited for you!!!!! Lol) Thank you for the advice i'll definitely tell DF to get some of it the only thing the doctor recommended for his arthritis was acupuncture.

AFM in TTC related business- AF is being SO WEIRD this month. Weird enough where I had to test just to be sure. Normally when I get first sight of her within an hour i have HEAVY bleeding. Clots, thick blood, etc. This month the first night there wasn't much at all.. just when I checked CP. The next two days it was there when I wiped.. but no clots. Today it seemed she had disappeared- but now she's back whooping my booty with clots and everything. Why must she torture me!??! Lol

Hi everyone!
My name is Ashlee I am 23 and DF is 24. I am on my 3rd cycle TTC #1. Hoping this will be the month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->