April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Ugh oh ladies. Now I'm having a lot of pink. It's def not red but just went potty and there was a lot when I wiped. It's def too soon for AF!! But what if it is AF? I'm not having any cramps or anything...and it's pink not red....

Yay Robert, come join!

Nichole- thanks for the recipe page. I am good with eating new foods. Just my DH is a meat/potato/pizza/pasta kinda guy. He is allergic to fruits and doesn't like veggies..

Rachel- dpo?!? when you going to test?!? is it something that you need a tampon/pad for?

Hi ladies! Being away from the computer all day makes for a lot of make up reading!

So, I had my appointment with the genetic counselor today regarding me taking Lamictal and Celexa throughout my pregnancy. It was very reassuring after all!

She is not concerned about the Celexa at all. She has no worrieds about that one. As far as the Lamictal, she said the there is less than a 1-3% there would be any risk of cleft lip or palet with the baby. She alsp stated that if the baby was going to have it, it would already have happened by ten weeks, so it was be useless to stop taking it now, especially if it is helping me!

BUT the awesome news is that we get to have a super detailed ultra-sound at 20+ weeks to have the face examined. So I get to see my baby three times (once for the nuchal translucency scan at 12.5 weeks, then the anatomy/gender scan at 18 weeks, the the facial scan at 20+ weeks)! I am pretty excited to see the facial scan. I wonder how detailed it will be!

I'm 10dpo. My lp has been consistently 16 days, except the last 2 were 15 and 13...I put a tampon in and there was a little pink on the applicator. I usually get light beige cm the day before AF. This is thin and looks like koolaid. I really hope it's not AF bc I am only 10 dpo. My boobs still hurt pretty bad. I had some pink cm last night but it was just tinged...then today I checked and nothing. Just went to bathroom and bam! Boo. I just have a feeling its AF.

Rachel, Maybe its Implantation Bleeding! I hope its not AF. Sending you good vibes!

Emily that's awesome news!

Nikki - I've been testing lol. I'm going to in the am again. I guess I'll take my temp when I wake up and see it its high....

Thanks Amanda! I hope it is! Never had anything like this before!

Rachel, I don't want to get your hopes up BUT it doesn't sound like AF to me! If you dont get anymore today I would feel optimistic!!

Emily, that's brilliant, I hope you got the reassurance you needed and feel better. Result for having more scans!! Wahoo! How are you feeling? I have had a sickness bug for the last 3 days, according to my doc, even though I haven't been sick or any diahorea. Lots of cramping and bed bound exhaustion....I personally think I am anaemic but I just got fobbed off. Argh! Bloody NHS!

Oh gals what a good idea, would love to join your diet programme but not for another 6 months, which by then you gals will be prego!! I will be a diet monitor and kick your butts if you don't lose! :winkwink:

So I checked my temp, 98.2! That's above where it usually is before AF. Not by much but it's up there. No more pink this am, just some residual brown. My boobs still hurt. If this is AF then my temp should be lower right?? Oh I can't wait for a few more days!

So your temp went up??! That's fab! Ooooh all good signs!

Yep. My last chart my temp dipped from 97.9 to 97.6 the day of AF then 97.4 the next day. I guess I'll be temping tomorrow lol. Damn the one month I stopped temping

'Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of June 2013 from a cycle that starts in May. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 11th. I can also see two more children in your future, another boy born in 2016 and a girl born in 2019.'

Hope she's right!! Although I want like 5 kids... maybe she doesn't look THAT far ahead?! Lol

Amanda- Hopefully June will be both of our months for BFPs!! Here's to two little February boys! We can only hope!!! lol

Rachel- I'm soooooo excited for you! I so hope this is your month!!

Oh how exciting Cassidy, just don't let it stop you from giving it your all this month!

Rachel- im excited for you!!!!!

Cassidy- how fun is that news! Hopefully ill be right there with you ladies, because that is when I plan to do my first IUI.

Emily- great news about the meds/prego. Im glad it relaxed your mind. Hows DH's new job??

Morning ladies!

Rachel - Oooh you are in such an awful limbo right now!!! Sounds so promising, especially your temps! Pins and needles here!

Cassidy - Awesome reading! It sounds legit, but what do I know, right, LOL? It really is pretty close!

Nikki - He starts Monday at the new job. He had to get a drug test, back ground check, and get his finger prints logged since he is working at a credit union. Obviously he passed with flying colors. He is super nervous, but I know he'll do fine.

Laura - I feel yucky this week. for some reason week 10 has turned out to be the roughest, with the fatigue, nausea, acne, bloatedness, and gasto-intestinal issues. Blah. I am also getting daily headaches... I hope this is the peak of the crappiness! I am ready for the second trimester glow. Oh, and people keep asking if I have twins in there... I'll post a pic and you guys can tell me if I really look that big for 10 weeks... I think I do, actually...
And Laura - Once the bubs are born, we can do a biggest loser thing, too! Melting off the baby weight since everyone else will still be pregnant!

Here's my ten week pic. I think I look closer to 16 weeks...

New Image 2.jpg

bubs, on any average weight person, i dont even know if i would suspect you were pregnant yet. clearly you are very thin! because we know you are pregs, you have a lovely bump, but not sixteen weeks.... you look great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->