April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Waves- where in Ohio are you? I was born and raised outside of Cleveland

Waves- where in Ohio are you? I was born and raised outside of Cleveland

Just outside of Cleveland :)

I grew up in Cleveland but moved to a suburb about 20 minutes away in 1999. I was there ever since (minus a few moves out-of-state but always moved back) and now I live in the suburb next door to that one haha. So I'm about 20 minutes outside of Cleveland.

I'm 5'7 and would love to be 150. That gives me 65 pounds to lose :wacko: I doubt I'll ever get to 150.

Waves- I great up in Shaker Hts.... Thats funny! Can I ask how old are you (you dont have to tell me if you dont want to)

Waves- I great up in Shaker Hts.... Thats funny! Can I ask how old are you (you dont have to tell me if you dont want to)

I'm on the other side of Cleveland - North Royalton haha. Our wedding photographer is in Shaker Hts though! I don't mind. I'll be 27 next month :)

Hi everyone :hi:

Good job on u girls starting this biggest loser thing...im gonna cheer u on and smack ur asses if ur doin it right...well im not gonna do this just because i know ill cheat and say ive worked out :winkwink: and i may just have to lose ard 5lbs bcos im 5.6' and 137 lbs...

Emily...gud news with the meds...im sure alls fine...your bump is so cute...just starting to sprout...awwww...but ya doesnt look like twins...

Waves its great tht your all set to ttc...im sure well c a bfp pretty soon... :thumbup:

Cassidy,Julie,Amanda...girls im excited abt your readings...im gonna wait till june and c cassidy get her bfp and then the first thing im gonna do to order mine... :haha: im anyways waiting till june to start ttc so im gonna get it then... now one more thing to look forward too..

U girls r such fun...not only do we all look forwards to getting bfps and then then our cute bundles but also look forward to losing wt together...getting futures read...hehehe... i love u girls :hug:

It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather in California today. I am wearing a dress, working outside (and working on my tan) !

It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather in California today. I am wearing a dress, working outside (and working on my tan) !

Where in Cali are you??? The news said it is supposed to be in the 80's today where I am! (I work in Woodland Hills in L.A. county, but live in Simi Valley, just west of the L.A. county border).

Amanda- It is super nice weather here! I was wearing pants and a sweater earlier and I was boiling running errands. Are you in northern or southern ca?

I'm about 45 mins north of San Francisco.

I used to be in Nor Cal, too! I lived in Sacramento for 4-5 years!

Of course today the weather is nice. Yesterday I had the day off work and it was kinda cool (60's only with the wind), but today it is GORGEOUS and I am stuck in my office. Poo.

Lot's of Cali girls on here. What city Nichole if you don't mind my asking? I used to live in Pleasant Hill

Small world! I live in marin county! Bubs, what part of LA are you in now?

I wish I was still doing out cali road trip. Then I could visit all yall ladies! But since getting prego will cost more then expected we are not doing our trip at end of may :(

Nikki, I visit Colorado often (friends near Boulder) We will have to try to do a meet up in CO next time I am there!

I am in Santa Rosa which is in Sonoma County. I am the next county north of Marin County :)

I'm there all the time-- my parents live in Santa Rosa right by the JC :)

Nice! I was just over in that area the other day. This is pretty cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->