April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Congrats, Ashlee!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Luckyluckyluckylucky, you! :flower: May you have a H & H 9 mos!

Does the Fertilitea have caffine in it? (I'm not supposed to have caffine). Is there Fertilitea for men or does it work for men? (My DH loves tea, and would probably happily drink it).

----

News for me: My gyno appointment is actually this Thurs., and AF is still hanging around (after spotting/light AF most of the day, yesterday, last night I got more red bleeding and a nasty bunch of clots, yuck!) It seems to be back to fading now. Ugh, I hope it's totally gone by tomorrow (or at least down to spotting) so I don't have to call and ask if I need to reschedule. AF has been a high flying witch, this cycle.

ST- Thank you! The fertilitea doesn't have caffeine in it and they do make a mens version called verilitea which is available on the same website. Though I can't vouch for how it tastes or anything since df doesn't drink tea so he didn't get any.

I tossed & turned all night, mostly in part to my annoying cat. Woke up for work an hour before my alarm was set to go off so I passed the time taking a HPT haha.

Of course it was a BFN - couldn't be more negative if it tried - but I was expecting as such so I'm not upset over it or anything. Would have been nice to get a little surprise first thing but hey... you can't always get what you want, right?

Sharing the picture I took of the tests & an invert I did. I mean... if you think you see something that I don't, I wouldn't hate for you to tell me lol!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
Opk question..
I use target brand opks. I usually let them sit for 5 min before "reading" them. Today I left it out another 10 min (so total of 15) and it was much darker then it was at the 5 min mark. How long should you wait before "reading" your opk?

Nikki- What does it say on the package? I generally read mine (IC's) at around the 2min mark-- once the dye has gone through completely. Can you upload pics? I love looking at tests :)

Waves-- Sorry about the BFN, but youre not out till AF comes. I'm sorry you're disappointed, too. Your body could still be a bit off and needs some time to get adjusted from having the implant removed.

Opk question..
I use target brand opks. I usually let them sit for 5 min before "reading" them. Today I left it out another 10 min (so total of 15) and it was much darker then it was at the 5 min mark. How long should you wait before "reading" your opk?

Nikki - I always waited until they were completely dry. They were just easier for me to tell when it was totally dry. They say on the Target ones if half of the line is as dark as/darker than the test line, it is positive. It always seemed like the one half of the test line was darker than the other on those Target ones.

Ashlee!!!! Yay!!!! So happy to see some lines on the thread!!!! :happydance: Congrats my dear!!! What a lovely start to the day! <3

Amanda-I am working with a nutritionist to get healthy. They use the hair analysis to see what body type you are and what minerals you need.

I missed this somehow-- how neat! I hope you feel better by cutting out the foods that aren't good for you!

Robert..i didn't take a pic...sorry!

I think we r close, but not yet. We bd-ed this morning. We had a late arrival because of a snow storm...so we had some time to kill.

I wish I could say this is all a dream....

Still no word about my position. I emailed my work boss saying "I'm finishing up testing today and tomorrow I am spending my day closing up shop" ... my emailed response I got back was "I am happy to tell you what I know, can you come find me at 3:30pm. Plus your contracting company should know stuff too...why haven't they talked with you" So I don't know what that means.

Meanwhile, I was talking to one of my other boss (contracting company boss), who is one his way to come talk with me and DH, who said he has no new info for me (and has no idea what the other boss was talking about) but will do some investigating if he can. He said DH's contract is at the stage that will take 30-45 days. And my DH's last paid day is Friday!

Nikki-- eeks, that is nerve wracking. Are they required to tell you within a certain amount of time? Keep us posted!!

Nikki - Well as far as you go, it sounds to me like you might be OK, since your boss said, "I am happy to tell you what I know..." I wouldn't think he/she would put it that way if it was bad news.

Now, since you are not tecnically gov employees, your DH would qualify for unemployment, right? Not that it better than having a job, but it is better than nothing...

Nikki - i have a feeling ull get some gud news today...all the best hun..:thumbup:

Oh emily i forgot to mention...your bump is totally startign to show now...cuteness :flower: wens your next scan??

Havent heard from Lausie in a while..hope shes doin well..we need to c some bump pics from her too :flower:

Oh emily i forgot to mention...your bump is totally startign to show now...cuteness :flower: wens your next scan??

Havent heard from Lausie in a while..hope shes doin well..we need to c some bump pics from her too :flower:

Oh thank you. It is showing for sure in my clothes, especially at night after dinner. It really juts out when I'm full!
I have a regular check-up on Friday, just weigh-in, blood-pressure, urine dip to check for bladder infections... they'll probably find a reason to tell me I need to give them some more blood, etc.
THEN on Monday I have a scan! I am so nervous... I just want Monday to be over with so I know all is OK.

Im sure all will b just fine sweetie...waiting to c the scan now :haha:

So the good news...
my paperwork should be done by this afternoon. Allowing me to start getting paid again on Friday. Which will give me just Thursday "off" of work with out pay. However I can work Saturday to make up those hours = I should not miss a penny (Assuming those info isn't just a rumor, which I believe my source so I think I'm good).

As for DH, still bad news, sounds like 30-45 days out! Yes, he can file unemployment. Also, I am hoping he will talk with his dad. His dad owns like 9 rental properties and his dad keep talking about needing to work on some maintenance on them (like painting the out side's of the houses...). Hopefully he will let DH do it and pay DH under the table (crossing my fingers on that, his dad isn't a fan of cheating the system), so with that and unemployment he wont miss out on money either. Also DH's health insurance isn't connected to work, so he wont have to cancel that. Now if DH will just talk to his dad about it!

ST- Thank you! The fertilitea doesn't have caffeine in it and they do make a mens version called verilitea which is available on the same website. Though I can't vouch for how it tastes or anything since df doesn't drink tea so he didn't get any.

Hm, thanks, :) might have to look into that tea...

I wish I could say this is all a dream....

Still no word about my position. I emailed my work boss saying "I'm finishing up testing today and tomorrow I am spending my day closing up shop" ... my emailed response I got back was "I am happy to tell you what I know, can you come find me at 3:30pm. Plus your contracting company should know stuff too...why haven't they talked with you" So I don't know what that means.

Meanwhile, I was talking to one of my other boss (contracting company boss), who is one his way to come talk with me and DH, who said he has no new info for me (and has no idea what the other boss was talking about) but will do some investigating if he can. He said DH's contract is at the stage that will take 30-45 days. And my DH's last paid day is Friday!

Gah, sounds like there's going to be a lapse in your DH's employment! :( Hopefully not yours, at least, FX'd! Sorry you are having such a runaround with your jobs!

---

AFM: Had my acupuncture appointment today, and she says it was the freezy cold ice cream I ate around AF time that messed me up this cycle, not my sprained wrists (apparently that won't impact the points, as I feared). Which is good news, since I can simply not eat freezy cold stuff. Since it's been cold, I haven't been having frozen treats, but on a warmer day I finally had some, and I almost forgot...when she asked me if I'd been eating cold food, it took me a while to remember. Makes sense, as I tend to do better in warmer temperatures than cold, healthwise in general and AF wise. My mom says I'm a "hot house flower" :haha:

Next time I'm past O, we are going to try back points again, in the hopes that we can prevent the endo, which I'm 99% sure I have*, from activating in the back. Even with the frozen treat, I didn't have much in the way of ab cramps, after all.

(*My acupuncturist thinks endo is likely too, in light of the back cramps and edema that were relieved by laying down and letting it flow to the abdomen, which was followed upon waking by passing the dollop of clots, but she sees the lack of spotting and other improvements as hopeful signs that we are defeating the negative effects it can have on my fertility - FX'd she's right!)

Yay, Nikki, glad your job seems like it's going to be okay, and glad your DH's insurance isn't connected to his work! :thumbup: FX'd he can get some work from his dad.

Hi all! I am still lurking, seeing how your all getting on.

Congrats Ashlee! BFP!!

I have attached a bump pic, not a great one but it shows progress! Lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g