April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Hope your labs come back soon, Rachel (and they didn't mess something up with your blood)!

---

Got my Suzy prediction today! :happydance: Here's what I got:

"Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of September 2013 from a cycle that starts in August. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of May 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 30th. I can also see another child in your future, another boy, born in late 2016."

It's funny, last time I prayed about my TTC situation, I felt like I got the message that it would just take a while, but would happen. It's funny that this lines up with that nicely. I hope Suzy and I are right, at least on the "it will eventually happen" score. And if Suzy is right, I get to have my cake and eat it too, and get to go to Cedar Point and then shortly thereafter get my BFP :haha:

And two are pretty much what DH and I have planned (I'm totally cool with just one, but I've been hoping that two would at least be possible, and DH definitely wants two). Hopefully she's right on the count. :)

I do confess, though, that I've been hoping for one of each (I like diversity) but two of either has it's benefits, and I feel like I'd do well with either, and society gives each gender challenges and stereotypes to deal with and I like both stereotypically girl things and boy things, so I'm not fussed whether they are girl, boy or break gender norms or don't, as long as they don't feel trapped into whatever role. So two boys is just fine (or two girls, if she had predicted that), even though one of each would be my ideal...although, I do like that if they are the same gender, then I could have them share a room while they grow up and never have to give up my little study and deal with angst over who gets the bigger room :haha:

I'm so glad she gave me a hopeful child having prediction. :cloud9: I don't mind waiting, so long as it happens eventually. And most importantly, I'm glad to have something to hope for rather than something I'd have to hope against. :thumbup:

I'll be happy to have it happen sooner and prove her wrong, though, :haha: as long I get a baby eventually. But really, I don't mind waiting as it gives me more time to get the house organized and save up. Honestly, I hope she's totally right, but I won't turn my nose up at sooner! I'll still be thrilled to prove her wrong if it's sooner. ;)

Hi ladies! Man, I am so bad about checking in on the weekends... I guess cuz I spend all day, 5 days a week at a computer that the sight of one gives me the heebie-jeebies on the weekends.

Julie - VERY interesting about your results. I hope the nutritionist gives you a concise meal plan... it doesn't seem like there are a lot of foods you are allowed to eat!

Cassdiy - I hope you man is still feeling better... I know it probably comes and goes, but I hope he is on an upswing...

STG - Great reading! So far everyone has gotten good readings! That is awesome!

Nikki - Sorry if you said, but do you have a date/appt set up for IUI? You said one more month of trying naturally, right? And great job with the activity! Keep it up! Your metabolism should perk up as long as you keep it up.

Rachel - I hope you get your results soon!

Ashlee - Keep posting the pics of your tests! I want to see a line on this thread!

Ugh... this morning I have one heck of an achy uterus. Not crampy, just tender/achy. Is that a symptom? Hahah.

I almost took a HPT this morning but decided to just go to the bathroom without it. I'll only test with FMU so I "lost my window" to test today & I'm more than okay with it. I likely wouldn't get a BFP today anyway so I'm just glad I was able to resist the urge this morning to save myself that little bit of disappointment lol.

St- Glad you got a good reading from Suzy!

Emily- Here it is! It's definitely looking darker today! Used FMU. Going to test again tomorrow though and see if it gets even darker!

photo.JPG

Ashlee-- How exciting..that looks pretty darn positive to me!! Congrats! I hope it gets darker!! Test again with a FRER or digi!

Holy crap Ashlee, that looks like it could really be a BFP!!! I don't even have to squint to see it! Ahhhhh!!!! : D

Congrats Ashlee!!! How exciting! What did Suzy say for your BFP??

Emily- After this cycle (should end beginning of May) then I can start an IUI. I have to call them when im on CD1 because they start the testing for IUI on CD3. So I don't have an apt until AF starts. I should O end of this week/weekend.... well see... hopefully Ill get a natural BFP. However I wont do IUI if DH and I are job-less.

Nikki - Still no word on your jobs??? What if one of you has a job and the other doesn't? Will you try in that case?

Ahhh Ashlee how exciting! That looks positive to me!

ST- If our predictions are right we can be bump buddies! I'll only be a few weeks ahead of you.

Thanks everyone! I really hope it s a BFP. I can't go buy a digi or FRER until after work though so I'll have to wait.

Nikki - Suzy said that I would get a BFP in July from a cycle that started in June, but she also says that if you're already pregnant that it can mess up the reading so who knows! I'd be happy to prove her wrong though if it means an earlier BFP!

Emily- Not sure, haven't talked about that. To be honest we are on our own insurance (seemed to be the cheapest way we could do it), so if I don't have a job/insurance, then I might not do IUI. However, I don't know what well do. Haven't talked about it much. We will see what this week brings.

Wow Ashley...tht defly looks positive...i cud c it as soon as i saw the pic...im sure it gonna get darker....yaaayyy...we needed a bfp for a while now :hugs:

Nikki - I hope the job situation get sorted this week and both of u get to keep your jobs...all the best sweetie :thumbup:

Cassidy - Glad your df is feeling beeter...hope it stays this way...im sure it will b on and off but hopefully more often off than on .... :thumbup:

ST - im sure ur excited abt your prediction...gud news :) like u said u get your cp trip and your bfp...win win :winkwink:

Emily - yaaayyy ur thro with the 1st trimester .... awesome .... its time for us to c bump pics / scan pics :happydance:

waves - hang in there...it will happen...more sooner than later :flower:

Julie - wow tht alot of restrictions ... but very interesting ... ill b waiting to c how much of a difference it makes wen u start following all of it...this is goin to b a tough one girl... :dohh:

AFM - i had a huge drop in temp today... ireally dono wats goin on...ive been taking opks for the past 4-5 days but it all been dark but not as dark...but i dont understadn wats with the drop in temp?? Im irritated using these walgreens dip sticks...they r too confusing...im glad im not trying this mth or else i wud have made dh bd everyday accoring to the stick.. im gonna go bak to my smileys wen i start trying... thankfully ive started temping so i know ive not yet ovulated...in a state of confusion now :wacko:

Ashlee, I see a line! :happydance: Looks like a BFP, congrats! :thumbup: I'd be the same and want to confirm with a FRER and/or digi, though. Can't wait to see what you get with those later!

---

ST- If our predictions are right we can be bump buddies! I'll only be a few weeks ahead of you.

Yay, for possible bump buddies! :cloud9:

Ashlee, the more I look at it, the more positive it looks! I am SO excited for you! We needed a BFP around here! I cant wait to see a FRER and digi!

Ashlee, the more I look at it, the more positive it looks! I am SO excited for you! We needed a BFP around here! I cant wait to see a FRER and digi!

I know, I keep looking at it and hoping it really is too lol but I'm trying to not get too excited in case it isn't actually a positive. Once I get the answer on a digi I might get more excited haha

Emily - yaaayyy ur thro with the 1st trimester .... awesome .... its time for us to c bump pics / scan pics :happydance:

AFM - i had a huge drop in temp today... ireally dono wats goin on...ive been taking opks for the past 4-5 days but it all been dark but not as dark...but i dont understadn wats with the drop in temp?? Im irritated using these walgreens dip sticks...they r too confusing...im glad im not trying this mth or else i wud have made dh bd everyday accoring to the stick.. im gonna go bak to my smileys wen i start trying... thankfully ive started temping so i know ive not yet ovulated...in a state of confusion now :wacko:

Sonia - Here is my progression pic, last pics of the first tri. By next Tuesday I should have a new scan pic. Super nervous for my scan on Monday, I just want everything to be A-OK...

6 weeks 8 weeks
10 weeks 12 weeks

Bump progress.jpg

As far as your OPK's go, go by your temps I say. My lines on cheapie OPKs never got as dark/darker than the control line, then when they got close enough, I would try to use a smiley and it NEVER worked! I think using the cheapie dip sticks made me miss my surge, or made me test too soon with the smiley. It was always frustrating. So, I would say go with the temp, but let's see what the other ladies say.

ASHLEE- that is FOR SURE a BFP. Go get a freaking FRER girl, you're pregnant!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g