April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Cassidy(clynn11)'s: #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 11th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: 2016, #3- :pink: 2019.

Sonia(pdxmom)'s #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 15th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: 2017, #3- :pink: 2018.

Amanda(RobertRedford)'s : #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 21st 2014 :blue:, #2- :pink: late 2017/early 2018.

Rachel(TTCaWee1)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Mar 27th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: late 2016.

Ashlee(asmcsm)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Apr 3rd 2014 :blue: - WRONG. :bfp: 4/22/13, #2- :pink: mid 2017.

Julie(jury3)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Apr 9th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: early 2017.

Nichole(NDTaber9211)'s: #1- August :bfp: from July Cycle. EDD Apr 26th 2014 :pink:, #2- :blue: 2017, #3- :blue: 2019.

ST's (SmallTownGal)'s #1- September :bfp: from August Cycle. EDD May 30th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: late 2016.

Look at how many little boys! So many little buddies are going to be joining us! : D

ASHLEE- that is FOR SURE a BFP. Go get a freaking FRER girl, you're pregnant!

I plan on going right after work lol. FX it is a positive result!

Did you order that tea? If I'm prego then I think that's what helped me this cycle.

Ashlee-That definitely looks positive to me! How exciting!

Sonia-I agree with Emily. This month I ran out of the wondfo cheapies and bought answer brand opks. If I would have gone by those alone, I may have missed my surge. Even with the wondfos they will get really dark, but not necessarily positive. So, I use them until they get darker then switch to the cb digis. I say relax about it this month since you aren't ttc, just let your temps tell you what's happening :)

Nikki-The anticipation is killing me! I hope you find out about your jobs soon! Not related except it has to do with work, but I meet with the head of HR Wed to talk about my boss...I'm a little nervous...

Emily-Such a cute little bump!

You girls are right! It seems like there are so many foods I'm not supposed to eat! I will meet with her on Thursday, so I'm curious to see what she has to say about it. Hopefully I will get a meal plan so I can start next week!
I made my cd21 blood work apt, I go in Fri after work. It's going to feel like forever before I get any results...

Ashlee! Looks like a defo bfp!!! Bring on more pics!!

Emily your bump is so cute!

AFM - here are my labs:

Lh 5.9
Fsh 10.1
Estradiol 44
Amh 3.4

Robert- Yes, Fertilitea and it looks like it worked!
Looks like I got my BFP!
photo%283%29.JPG

ASHLEE!!!!!! YOU ARE SO PREGNANT!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU (in case you can't tell by all the capitals and exclamation points...) What dpo are you?

Rachel-Was that your cd3 bloodwork? Those levels are all normal, right?! Did you request those specific tests? I'm just wondering bc my doc did different ones, except lh and fsh. I'm curious how they decide what they want to test for.

Haha thanks! :) I couldn't see the excitement at all lol. I literally jumped up and down in my bathroom when the FRER was positive lol. I'm 15DPO

Duh, I would have known that if I looked at your signature... lol How long have you been ttc? I would be jumping up and down too! Have you told DH?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! at last we c a bfp....:happydance: so happy for u Ashlee :wohoo:
We so deserved a bfp in this thread...

I've been TTC 3 cycles but this was the first month that I drank fertilitea and i think it helped. I kinda had a feeling that this would be the month because it seemed like my body was producing WAY more progesterone than I get before AF. I got really nauseous and was really moody. Hoping that I don't have horrible morning sickness like my mom, she had to have an IV because she couldn't keep anything down at one point.I told DF earlier today that I thought I might be and he was pretty excited but he's at work now since he works swing shift so I just sent him a text telling him he's going to be a daddy :)

Congrats Ashlee!!!!! That's a strong bfp!! I guess you're the first to prove Suzy wrong! Congrats again!

Julie - yes those were day 3 labs. My RE ordered them, I'm not sure how they decide bc my friend who goes to him too had different labs done.

Thank you! I'm so happy and excited right now :happydance: and super glad I proved my Suzy reading wrong lol

WOOHOOO! HOW EXCITING! I am SO happy for you!!!! Congrats!! That is one BFP on the FRER!

I'm ordering some fertilitea now, too!

eta: I can't stop smiling-- I am so happy for you! I remember the excitement when i got my last BFP! I didn't believe it until I started to get sick! I got my bfp at night, and I couldn't sleep after getting it. I was so darn excited! I hope you celebrate tonight! :) Congrats, again!

OMG ASHLEE I hate you a little bit right now!:haha: I'm just kidding but I am a little bit jealous! So happy for you!:yipee: Congrats!:wohoo:

Ashlee, congrats :) That's one lovely BFP!!!! It's about time there was one of those around here!

afm - still got that achy uterus thing going on. i can't really pinpoint what it is, but i know this feeling. i don't think it's something i've felt with/around AF's arrival. i want to say it's similar to how things felt after i gave birth but that was a year ago so i don't really recall. i just remember this achy feeling and can't place how/what from haha. i'm pretty bloated & have had a huge increase in CM (lotiony/watery) today. i'm not sure how i'm feeling though - i feel like this is probably going to be our month and then i feel like i'm probably out and af will show up in the next few weeks (or months? whenever she decides to show up after this implanon nonsense!) i guess we'll just have to wait and see haha.

Robert - Thank you! I hope it works for you as well as it did for me! I'm pretty darn excited :)

Nichole- Hahaha It's okay, I understand the feeling so I won't take it personally :) but thank you!

Amanda - Thank you! Hopefully this will be your month and you won't have to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->