April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Not sure if I said it... but I got a 3 month extension to my contract as they work on a new 10 month contract for me. DH got a 10 month contract, with roamers they are working on hiring him. YAY!

Yaaaay that is such good news nikki!!!!!

Your temps look like you're in the TWW now? How you feeling? And I know you said it before, but when is DH's repeat SA?

Oh oops didn't see your post before!! Lol

Yay for DH's repeat SA!! Can't wait to see the results, FX for great news!!! I think by the sounds of it your g-ma would be happy to help! No better way to put your money to use than going towards helping create another grandbaby!!!! Lol.

But let's hope that you get an all natural BFP this month and don't even have to go that route!!

Thanks Cassidy. I do believe I o-ed. especially how hot I felt today. I can't wait for DH's results. We were thinking we might wait another cycle before really doing anything. DH wants to get his results back. Then we want to call an insurance broker to see if we can do any type of "add on" infertility insurance. DH wants to go to a urologist to see if there is anything they think is a problem. Lastly, depending on the cost, weather it is full payment or we find any insurance help, we want to talk with my grandma and also see if our mortgage broker can re-fi our house to see if we can just increase our mortgage just a tiny bit and get some money out of it (my last pick). However, the best part of it is DH is so ready to make this happen and wants to get involved! Negative part, is the twins and triplets that come out of IVF :( Might be a bit much for me. But Ill be happy with what I get. Im excited we are getting closer. However, still hoping for a natural BFP this month. AF is due the Friday before mom's day. I think ill hold off, and if no AF by mothers day then Ill test. We will also be visiting my mom so mom's day so that would be a nice surprise.

Nikki, I really hope that you were able to get pregnant this month naturally! That would be a really nice alternative to IUI's and IVF's! We need another BFP around here!

AFM, OH is back (YAY!) and we Bd'd last night. Still no real O symptoms...I used my last opk this morning (am i the only one who goes through them reallllly quickly?) and it looks like we're finally getting close to O. I can't test again until my opk's come (tomorrow :( ) so we will just bd a lot to cover our bases-- tonight, tomorrow, and the following two days.

Julie- did you do any insemination's this month? If so how are you feeling on 10dpo?

My temps aren't looking good. I'm starting to think its going to be anovulatory. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Hi ladies! I hate that I am so bad about checking in on weekends...

Nikki - Great news about the jobs! I KNOW how stressful work limbo can be! You must feel like a weight is off your shoulders!

Cassidy - Kittens are ADORABLE! I am glad DF is feeling better, I hope it keeps going in the right direction.

Julie - So happy to see you got a meal plan! It will be really tough at first, but eventually it will become habit and your body will stop craving crap food (don't deny yourself treats once in a while... that would just be torture!) I really hope it works! Is your DW doing anything for her weight/health, out of curiosity? Sometimes it helps to have a partner...

Nichole - I really hope your temps even out and you ovulate this cycle... I can't imagine how frustrating it is to just be waiting and waiting....

Ashlee - How are you feeling? I'm surprised you aren't guzzling water! I was so thirsty the first few weeks!

Rachel - Glad your wrist is feeling better! Hopefully you can stay away for the torodol (sp?) from here on out!

Disney - Did you and DH try to BD??? I hope it wasn't painful for you, my dear. <3

AFM, I went to the doc's on Friday, and they were able to find to heartbeat with the doppler! I was so relieved! I am much less worried about my scan today. Still a little nervous cuz I want everything to be fine... but it took some of the anxiety away.

I asked about the chronic headaches, and she chalked it up to hormones. She said it I keep getting them for the next two weeks, to let her know. She said maybe to back off on the exercise until the migraines stop... I'll be taking it a little easier I guess.

Rachel- why an ordeal, so sorry that you've been through all of that when you thought you were just going in for something simple :( Glad the medicine is helping and you're feeling a little better though!

Nikki- so funny about the water in the lab. I always joke that I'm going to install straw systems in the wall or start wearing a camel-pack bc I honestly forget to drink all day long on lab days! Fx'd everything goes well with DHs SA. Eithe way, it sounds like you guys hav a great plan and are on the same page and that's super important...(and sometimes hard I do with men!!) :)

Emily-thinking of you today!! What time is your scan appt?

AFM, I *think* I am around a 5dpo. I've had the normal LP symptoms for me (bloating and backache) but there's really no way to tell and I could be totally wrong. Sucky part is I'm still spotting, so no BD yet. Doc said spotting may run right I'm until first AF...poor DH. I hate limbo with anything in life and two cycles of limbo when tou have no idea where you are in your cycle makes me cranky. Argh! Fx'd AF comes by next Thursday. That will be 4 weeks from D&C and they say 3-6 weeks post so well see!

Emily- so glad to hear that! It must have brought you a lot of peace of mind! Can't wait to see a picture of LO!

Cassidy- I can't wait to get my little fur baby! Though I've been all freaked out about the toxoplasmosis stuff :/ BUt they say its less likely if you have indoor cats and don't feed them raw meat which applies to our kitties so hopefully everything will be okay! And making DF clean litterbox, he's thrilled lol.

Nikki- So glad to hear things are working out at work!I hope you and DH are able to get your natural BFP so that you don't have to go through all the IUI's IVF's. I know what you mean about being scared about multiples. I don't know how I'd handle 2-3 at once!

Robert- So glad OH got back in time to BD before O! DF and I BD'd for the 3 days leading up to O and it seemed to work for us so hopefully you catch that egg too!

Nichole - I hope your temps get better and you O!

Emily- I'm still trying to drink as much water as possible. I just seem to get full really fast. I think everything is still sinking in. I test pretty much every other day just to make sure I'm really prego lol. I think once I have my first apt on the 9th and get to see baby's heartbeat it will finally seem real. Glad to hear your apt went well! I'm so anxious for mine!

Kara- I hope spotting stops sooner rather than later for you and that the next few weeks go by fast so you and DH can continue TTC

Cassidy- I can't wait to get my little fur baby! Though I've been all freaked out about the toxoplasmosis stuff :/ BUt they say its less likely if you have indoor cats and don't feed them raw meat which applies to our kitties so hopefully everything will be okay! And making DF clean litterbox, he's thrilled lol.

Since I have been a long time cat owner (my tabby is 15 years old!), I have done so much research on the toxoplasmosis thing... If your cat is indoors only, eats a strict diet of cat food, your chances of contracting it ARE SLIM TO NONE! Also, if you have had a cat for a period of time, and at any time he/she contracted the parasite, there is a strong chance you have been exposed and are now immune to it anyway. I always cleaned my cat's box, but I was positive it was impossible for him to have been exposed it since he NEVER leaves the house.

Emily- I was just looking at your journal... I have an orange long hair cat too. He is the best kitty ever. I actually had one before this one, while I was growing up at my parents house, and he was the best too. I love those kind of cats. Mine thinks he's a dog sometimes. He comes when I call him. He waits at the door for me when I get home. He eats out of the dog bowl. He plays chase with the dogs.

Since I have been a long time cat owner (my tabby is 15 years old!), I have done so much research on the toxoplasmosis thing... If your cat is indoors only, eats a strict diet of cat food, your chances of contracting it ARE SLIM TO NONE! Also, if you have had a cat for a period of time, and at any time he/she contracted the parasite, there is a strong chance you have been exposed and are now immune to it anyway. I always cleaned my cat's box, but I was positive it was impossible for him to have been exposed it since he NEVER leaves the house.

I'm just being paranoid lol. I've had cats and been exposed to cats(both inside and outside cats) for years so it's highly likely that I've been exposed to it at some point. But my current cats, I got both from Cassidy, one in June last year and the other in October and soon to be a third in May but they've all been indoor and never let outside and the only time they get ahold of meat is if they steal a fully cooked piece of chicken when I turn my back on my plate. I probably don't have anything to worry about I just freak myself out over all the things you're supposed to avoid lol.

Ahaha! My cat is like a dog, too! He runs to the door when we have guests to inspect them and give them the all clear. Our dogs are afraid of him. When the dogs are outside, he sits at the sliding glass door and growls and hisses at them. He can be such a jerk. LOL! And yes, he comes when I call him, and he does tricks for treats!

Thanks, Ashlee!

We are crossing our fingers that this is our cycle. I'd really like to prove the prediction wrong, too! We will see...I am having some pretty intense O pains right now. I found one more IC OPK in my bathroom today, so I may wait to take it until tomorrow and just bd today to cover our bases.

Cassidy, do all of your kittens have homes lined up already? I want one!

I think Cassidy got a few new kitties that haven't been spoken for yet!

Ash- Your baby is ready to go in one week! I honestly haven't done much research on toxoplasmosis or whatever- does deworming them get rid of it or is it something completely different!? Cuz i've dewormed them all once already and am doing it again tonight to make sure any parasites are gone. She'll also come with her first FVR C-P vaccine :)

Amanda- That would be so awesome if you adopted a kitty too!!!! The little grey guy I just rescued that I posted a pic of is still available, then I have a woman and her two daughters coming to meet 3 other kittens (they're picking two of them)- so there will be another one to choose from as well. Not to mention that I rescue CONSTANTLY- I have another litter i'm taking in after these kittens are gone this next week once they turn 8 weeks, the litter i'm taking in are almost all polydactyl (extra toes) and they are grey and black- soooo cute. Once i've met with the lady and everything I can send you pics of what babies I have available. I'm also still trying to catch the little grey guys brother/sister- he/she is like half the size of him but identical in every other way! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->