** April BFN's bring May BFP's **

CRC25

Pregnant after a loss
Reaction score
Well was hoping for a BFP in Arpil but didnt happen! So starting a new thread... Praying for a BFP in May! Today I am CD01. Af arrived today... Wasnt due til sunday the 10th but came early!!! makes me days closer to being able to try again!!! How exciting if We get BFP's in May we would have the first babies in Jan. 2012. :) Thats something to smile about.... Baby dust to everyone!:flower:

hello CRC25 the witch got me too sat evening so I am in the running for a May BFP as Af will be due 3rd May if I keep the same cycle length, seems still to be all over the place. Good luck! x x x x

I'll join as no AF yet and I don't know when to expect it!!

Think I will join you! Late AF (should have been here 4th) but have a feeling it is going to arrive today/tomorrow so no BFP April for me and hubby to be :-(

I think I'm probably in. I'm not due af until 16th but have just been scanned at EPU and still have left over tissue (or possibly a bit clot) from mc in February so I think it's unlikely I'll be getting a bfp in April!! Also not sure I want one after that news. Scary.

ANYWAY, I'm in for May, my af would be due May 14th (assuming the next one comes on time) so I'll be testing then.

hello CRC25 the witch got me too sat evening so I am in the running for a May BFP as Af will be due 3rd May if I keep the same cycle length, seems still to be all over the place. Good luck! x x x x

Im right there w/ ya. my cycles were 28 days but this month I ovulated 2 days earlier so this cycle was only 25 days.... so not sure if my cycle will be due April 30th... last day of april or may 3rd the same as you!!! we can be testing buddies!!!:hugs: Good luck to you and lots of baby dust your way!! do you usually O around cd14?

I'll join as no AF yet and I don't know when to expect it!!

Stay postive dont give up yet! your not out until the witch shows! good luck to ya! and praying for lots of baby dust your way! :) keep us posted if af arrives! praying she stays away!:flower:

Think I will join you! Late AF (should have been here 4th) but have a feeling it is going to arrive today/tomorrow so no BFP April for me and hubby to be :-(

Praying that the witch stays away! did you test? Sending lots of baby dust your way :)

I think I'm probably in. I'm not due af until 16th but have just been scanned at EPU and still have left over tissue (or possibly a bit clot) from mc in February so I think it's unlikely I'll be getting a bfp in April!! Also not sure I want one after that news. Scary.

ANYWAY, I'm in for May, my af would be due May 14th (assuming the next one comes on time) so I'll be testing then.

Sorry about the news today! glad to read your hcg level is back at zero! that is great news! stay postive and hope that your af arrives on time! lets get us some May BFP!:thumbup:

Im right there w/ ya. my cycles were 28 days but this month I ovulated 2 days earlier so this cycle was only 25 days.... so not sure if my cycle will be due April 30th... last day of april or may 3rd the same as you!!! we can be testing buddies!!!:hugs: Good luck to you and lots of baby dust your way!! do you usually O around cd14?

Na I ovulate all over the place too, first cycle was cd15 second cd19 and last one was cd 17. Spend a fortune on opks lol. I am promising my self that I am not going to test until af is due this cycle. Good luck to you too. x

I'm in too. CD2 - first af after m/c. Hopefully we will all be out of here by next month.

Na I ovulate all over the place too, first cycle was cd15 second cd19 and last one was cd 17. Spend a fortune on opks lol. I am promising my self that I am not going to test until af is due this cycle. Good luck to you too. x

Ok. Are you going to test w/ opk's this cycle? and what day do yo u start using them? I started them on day 10 last cycle and they were postive that day and the following. So im not sure wht day to start this cycle. I dont wanna start too late. And I too spend a fortune on Opk's... should buy stock in them :) and Im not real sure when to say af is due to even test! lol.

I'm in too. CD2 - first af after m/c. Hopefully we will all be out of hear by next month.

I am CD02 as well. and this is my 3rd normal cycle since m/c in sept. of last year..... What day your af due? what day do you usually O? Im excited for this month! If we all get BFP's then we will have the first babies of the new year :) thats something to smile about :hugs:

Ok. Are you going to test w/ opk's this cycle? and what day do yo u start using them? I started them on day 10 last cycle and they were postive that day and the following. So im not sure wht day to start this cycle. I dont wanna start too late. And I too spend a fortune on Opk's... should buy stock in them :) and Im not real sure when to say af is due to even test! lol.

I have used opks the last three cycles starting on cd 11 usually but as I took soy last month started using them on cd 8 last month. Usually use on per day until I start getting lines, then I up to twice per day as I(usually) have a short surge. Going to stock up this month. I temp too so I roughly follow the same temp pattern too which gives me some idea. Hate that my cycles still havent settled down but such is life. My lp last month was longer and my temps stayed up until the last few days so I started testing at 11dpo (with a sly on on 8dpo just because I am a poas addict) Going to try and hold off this month testing though. x

I have used opks the last three cycles starting on cd 11 usually but as I took soy last month started using them on cd 8 last month. Usually use on per day until I start getting lines, then I up to twice per day as I(usually) have a short surge. Going to stock up this month. I temp too so I roughly follow the same temp pattern too which gives me some idea. Hate that my cycles still havent settled down but such is life. My lp last month was longer and my temps stayed up until the last few days so I started testing at 11dpo (with a sly on on 8dpo just because I am a poas addict) Going to try and hold off this month testing though. x

I know what you mean about stocking up and Poas addiction! Im right there w/ you. I think im going to start testing w/ opk's on day 9 or 10 this cycle. Im CD03 today! :) I have been going to an acupuncturist and I went yesterday and he is about to help his 30th couple w/ fertility! and I asked him how he knows that that the women is almost pregnant?? and he told me according to her pulses that he reads at the begining of the appt. and how her cycles are how long they are...... and so on.... so I asked him where I stood in all those catergories and he said my body is now ready to be pregnant! I wanted to jump up down on the table, but kinda hard when you have needles all over your body! lol.... and he also gave my husband some kind of herbal little balls that he is too take 5 days before I ovulate that is to help w/ the motility of his sperm and the strength and help the sperm in the right direction!! so I am so ready to start trying! and he even hesitated to make me an appt next month..... so fingers crossed this month! would love to have a Jan. baby! :) so i just started tempting last month.... not sure im real good at understanding them... i think my temps dropped 2 days before af came.... is that all your watch for is a spike after you O? and stays up if your pregnant or drops if af is coming?? Good luck to you this month! Lots and lots of baby dust your way :hugs:

So Im CD03 today and im trying to figure out when I will O.... Last 2 cyles were 28 days and I O'd on CD14 the first cycle and the last cycle I O'd on CD12.... Guess Ill just start testing on the CD10 so i dont miss my surge! Im so excited to get started! lol

Wow Crc that sounds really positive. Have a look at my ticker I have put my last few chart on my home page. Basically before you ovulate your temps are lower as eostrogen is in charge after it is progesterone which elevated body temperature. If they are sustained and do not drop it is a good indicator that you are preganant. However some womens temp does not drop until af has arrived. You also can look for dips in temp post ov as implantation dips. My oh would not go for taking anything he just thinks we should let nature takes its course. Good luck to you too hun and sending you baby dust right back at you. x x x

I'm probably in for May too. Going on CD 40 after MC in January (first cycle was brought on by progesterone). Tested yesterday with a :bfn: boo

I keep having cramps and think the witch is on her way then they disapear and she is no where in sight! So frustrating :dohh:

Anyone having luck with the OPK's? I tested the first few days of April and the line got darker and darker, then poof! It was gone after testing just 2 hrs after the darkest line. We :sex: just in case. Can't figure these things out..

:dust::dust::dust:

Lots of baby dust to all!!!

AF showed up for me this morning !! i am actually relieved to see her but sad at the same time . I will be testing on mother's day since that is the first day AF is due again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->