• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** April BFN's bring May BFP's **

Hello Ladies,

I am really hoping for a :bfp: for May, got my 1st AF on Sat after MC on the 8the March so FX this is the month to conceive again

:dust: to everyone

I'm hoping for a May BFP. My cycle has been all over the place since I lost my baby at 14 wks on 29th Jan. I had my first AF on 22nd March & ended up having to go to the Dr's on Friday as I'm still bleeding :cry: I've been prescribed a progesterone tablet to try & help regulate things. I have ordered an Clear blue Fertility Monitor to help me get my BFP :hugs:

I was looking at cbfm today!
Let me know how you get on with it!
£102.00 eeek!!

CBFM are such amazing little machines. I first used it in Jan and got pregnant straight away! They are so worth the money as you can keep track so easily!

:hug:

So where are you at in your cycle?? any updates? Hope all is well :)

I'm hoping for a May BFP. My cycle has been all over the place since I lost my baby at 14 wks on 29th Jan. I had my first AF on 22nd March & ended up having to go to the Dr's on Friday as I'm still bleeding :cry: I've been prescribed a progesterone tablet to try & help regulate things. I have ordered an Clear blue Fertility Monitor to help me get my BFP :hugs:

So sorry for your loss :( Glad that you finally got your AF. Did the tablet stop your bleeding? and did you get your monitor? if so how is it working?? If God doesnt bless me this month Im really considering getting one next month. Hope all is well :)

AF finally arrived on Sunday after a 43 day cycle! The cramps were the absolute worst I have ever had! :cry: But now I'm on cycle day 5 and hoping to use the OPK's as my cycles are unpredictable. Does anyone elses hubby/other half get weirded out with using those? My hubby doesn't like to feel like we're only BDing to get pregnant, like I'm using him or something :shrug: Maybe it's just a man thing :haha:

But I'm glad she finally arrived so we can get to trying again (we missed the last "window") Good luck everyone!! Hoping for May :bfp: for all!!

:dance:

I dont really talk about opk's until they are negative and im frusterated. lol... like I am now! lol.... My hubby just laughs at me... I even went online and printed off the ovulation calendar and layed them on the counter and highlighted them just to see if he would look at them.... I was showing him the difference of the days between 26 day cycle and the 28 day cycle..... he didnt get it... lol. oh well. He just gets real excited when its ovulation week he knows hes gonna get lucky! haha.... when will you start testing w/ opk's? I started on the 8th and I O'd on day 12 last month and day 14 the previous 2 months so not real sure whats going on this cycle... Im day 12 today and according to one calendar Im suppose to O today and the other calendar says wed. soo looks like Im going be busy this week! lol. Hope all is well and lots of baby dust to you! :)

was just lurking and thought it would be polite to update. Im still waiting to ovulate opks are getting darker so I am looking at around cd17 just like last month. I just cannot wait I really do hate this part.

I took Soy Iso (SI) both last month and this month I would say that it does work for some just like clomid works for some and not others.

Good luck x x x

So wht day are you today? and what is Soy Iso? is it a tablet? what does it do? Good luck this month! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

Soy Isoflavones is a soy derivative capsule that you take on the same days as Clomid it acts as a natural clomid. It tricks your body into producing more estrogen and therefore more folicles for more eggs or one healthier more mature egg.

I am now on cd16 waiting to ovulate. Since the mmc I tend to ovulate on different days each cycle between cd 17 - 20.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

Soy Isoflavones is a soy derivative capsule that you take on the same days as Clomid it acts as a natural clomid. It tricks your body into producing more estrogen and therefore more folicles for more eggs or one healthier more mature egg.

I am now on cd16 waiting to ovulate. Since the mmc I tend to ovulate on different days each cycle between cd 17 - 20.

Oh wow. Is this the first month using soy? I ovulated on day 12 last cycle and im on day 13 today and according to opk's i havent O'd yet and temps keep going up and down so I dont think I have O'd yet.... Hoping I do within the next few days! good luck to you!:)

thanks crc took soy last month and this month my temp was up this morning so I think I am ovulating. Will have to grab oh and get to it when my lil one goes to bed. Good luck to you too sweetie. Mind my first month of tempting my temps were all over. Next cycle got myself a proper bbt thermometer and it does make a difference. Once you find your overall pattern it makes things easier too. x x

I'm currently on CD 10, but with my cycles being so long, I'm not sure if ovulation is even coming up. :shrug: I took an OPK on Sunday and it was negative. I didn't test yesterday as I started to feel like I was becoming obsessed. But I bought some more on Amazon today! :dohh:

The hardest part is when to test. I've heard that 2pm is the best but how do people do that when they work? Take a strip into the restroom? :haha:

thanks crc took soy last month and this month my temp was up this morning so I think I am ovulating. Will have to grab oh and get to it when my lil one goes to bed. Good luck to you too sweetie. Mind my first month of tempting my temps were all over. Next cycle got myself a proper bbt thermometer and it does make a difference. Once you find your overall pattern it makes things easier too. x x

yah! I finally got a postive opk this afternoon! so im right there w/ ya!! we have my stepdaughter tonite so I will too have to wait! lol. I have been tempting this month and my temps havent went up yet. so im excited! Its cd14 so im ovulating a little late this month. Oh well.... I havent found my pattern yet in bbt charting but last month after O I was up until af came... I think I learn something new each month about my body. lol :dohh:

I'm currently on CD 10, but with my cycles being so long, I'm not sure if ovulation is even coming up. :shrug: I took an OPK on Sunday and it was negative. I didn't test yesterday as I started to feel like I was becoming obsessed. But I bought some more on Amazon today! :dohh:

The hardest part is when to test. I've heard that 2pm is the best but how do people do that when they work? Take a strip into the restroom? :haha:

last 2 months i just started testing on day 10 and got postives right away... but this cycle was a little more complicated. I started tested day 9 and today is cd14 and I tested at 2 pm today and I finally got a postive. I think its more of not drinking much and not going to the bathroom often... I would just test around 2 and again at another time that is conviennt for you where you dont have much to drink. good luck to you!

Cd16 for me today! Had postive opk on cd14 and cd15 morning and then negatve opk cd15 afternoon! guess I covered my fertile window! lol. temps went up a little today guess I will watch them to confirm the O! Hope everyone else is having good month! :)

Mine are all negative! Going to take another this afternoon when my new ones arrive in the mail :happydance:

CD 12 for me, just waiting for the big O :coffee:

Lots of baby dust to you! Hope you caught your egg! :dust:

Mine are all negative! Going to take another this afternoon when my new ones arrive in the mail :happydance:

CD 12 for me, just waiting for the big O :coffee:

Lots of baby dust to you! Hope you caught your egg! :dust:

Thank you... I o'd a little later this month but at least I got to see the opk go postive to negative! praying that God blesses us this month! Hope you get a positive opk soon!!! :)

Hi Everyone!
CRC, I hope God blesses you as well! I am currently on CD 10. I should O this weekend. I typically O on day 12 so we shall see...last month was CD11. I have not experienced an ovulatory pains yet. My AF ended on Sunday, then spotting Tues./Wed. not sure what that was about. Well...happy BDing everyone! :) Hehe.

Well got yet another positive opk this morning with fmu so looks like im still surging or its on its way back Down will check again later. Temps are up slightly so will agaon have to wait and see. Good luck miss j and dimples.

Crc hope you are well. x

Hi Everyone!
CRC, I hope God blesses you as well! I am currently on CD 10. I should O this weekend. I typically O on day 12 so we shall see...last month was CD11. I have not experienced an ovulatory pains yet. My AF ended on Sunday, then spotting Tues./Wed. not sure what that was about. Well...happy BDing everyone! :) Hehe.

Yeah!!!! you get a big O for Easter! how funny to think maybe you will concieve on Easter! thats an amazing present! Well im CD17 today makes me 2dpo! so now the dreaded 2ww. Good luck this weekend!! Happy BDing to you!:flower:

Well got yet another positive opk this morning with fmu so looks like im still surging or its on its way back Down will check again later. Temps are up slightly so will agaon have to wait and see. Good luck miss j and dimples.

Crc hope you are well. x

Awesome! glad you caught your lh surge!!! according to the cb digital I got a smiley face on CD13 and then it was gone by CD14 so I have had 2 days of rising temps.... so that makes me 2dpo! good luck to you and lots of BDing this weekend! Happy Easter! :flower:

Cd 14 here OPK's did not show up on time but im ovulating in the next day or two i think all other signs pointing to o for me

Cd 14 here OPK's did not show up on time but im ovulating in the next day or two i think all other signs pointing to o for me

yah!! good luck! better get to bding! haha. Happy Easter! Lots and lots of baby dust to ya!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->