April BFP anyone?

Hope you had a fab time in Vegas!!

I did get AF on Sunday, it's good how we are all so close in our cycles!
Although mine could end up being 35days! Grr!

:hi: ladies!!

enjoy your time in Vegas....
can't wait for warm weather in NY, can you believe it's still cold.... uugghhh, Spring where are you????? lol

afm: Im NTNP through the summer because I want to put all my energy into losing weight... so far so good. not sure if I've lost any weight yet cuz I haven't weighed myself but my food intake and exercise are going great...

hope you ladies are doing well... :hugs:

can't wait for warm weather in NY, can you believe it's still cold.... uugghhh, Spring where are you????? lol

afm: Im NTNP through the summer because I want to put all my energy into losing weight... so far so good. not sure if I've lost any weight yet cuz I haven't weighed myself but my food intake and exercise are going great...

I'm visiting NY in June! What will weather be like then?!

I'm visiting NY in June! What will weather be like then?!

the weather should be beautiful by then.... I can't wait... :happydance:

Lisa-where in NY are you from? I grew up near Paterson, NJ.

So, blood-work from Thyroid/hemoglobin checked-out to be normal. So, now I am heading back to my PCP to see if he has any bright ideas. I can't even put into words how tired I am. I don't even think I felt like this when I was pregnant. It is an ALL day thing...gets in the way of work, as well as interferes with my relationship, b/c all I want to do is sleep. :( Last week, even had a really bad night sweat. :( I am 28 years old...so tired of being tired :(

Holly so sorry to hear ur not well :( i ve no net at home and on Boyf iPhone lol. Busy with uni and another wee foster kid aged mealy eight came and then got chicken pox so busy busy lol. Not pregnant yet:( ov and tried to catch it but noo so not testing , what wil happen wil happen. Great news about eternal being preg again:) I also wonder how Sam is getting on. I need my net back grr

how is everyone doing? I've been trying to find my last cycle buddies from the Christmas baby thread.

Was holding out but the :witch: got me on the last day of the month! So..... on to May BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->