April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Hello ladies! Im due around 19th of April with baby no 5, it was a bit of a surprise but im getting my head around it now, im going to have a wee nosey through the thread and hopefully get to know you all in the next few months, my august 2015 group from here is amazing still but always good to be part of the due in group and be going through the same things at the same time xx

Hello ladies! Im due around 19th of April with baby no 5, it was a bit of a surprise but im getting my head around it now, im going to have a wee nosey through the thread and hopefully get to know you all in the next few months, my august 2015 group from here is amazing still but always good to be part of the due in group and be going through the same things at the same time xx

Welcome! I too am.pregnant with surprise #5 congrats!!

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/IMG_6276x_zpsgbo6drez.jpg
All well here! Had our first appointment and ultrasound yesterday. Baby is doing wonderfully, bang on dates. Get to see baby again in less than a month. <3

I've been really sick, not even anti-nausea is helping. Might be admitted into the hospital but hoping I can avoid that.

Hope everyone is well. <3

It has been very quiet on here! I'm ok. I've got a scan today so fx all is well. Also got my dating scan appointment through, 29th sept when I'll be around 13 weeks. That feels like forever to wait as I was hoping it'd be at 12 weeks.

Xamour- so sorry the ms has gotten worse. Really hope you don't have to go into hospital. Xx

Hope everyone else is doing well?

It has been quiet lately! Maybe everyone is suffering &#128514;&#128567; I know I am! Has anyone's sickness gone yet? I'm better than I was but still nauseous all day everyday! I'm starting to show too so people are guessing! Lol! I was also on a late shift at work last week and by 5pm I was seriously dragging my butt around! I'm on earlier this week but that means getting up at 530! Mornings are not good still!

I had my MW booking last week and all that went well. I think because this will be number 2, my notes from DD are all there and my medical history is still relevant. They will be monitoring my glucose levels this time though- mainly because my dad has developed diabetes over the past 4-5 years so it's in my direct family. I'm pretty happy about this though! My manager has just returned from mat leave and she had undiagnosed gestational diabetes and her LO was born 11lb 11oz and she had to have 2 blood transfusions after emc. Pretty scary stuff!

Hope everyone is ok &#128144;

I'm monitoring my glucose and it's already very high. I see my doctor on the 20th of this month and I think I'm going to have to go straight back on insulin. If I eat more than 25 carbs I am getting around 11-12 Mmol/L readings which is just insane to me. I didn't get this high until the very end of my pregnancy last time. So I'm concerned and want the insulin for backup.

A new development is that all I can smell is maple. I don't know what is causing that, but whenever I go I smell maple and it's the worst smell in the whole world to me right now.

I forgot to update on here about my scan. All went well! Bubba is looking a more like a bubba now (sorry don't know how to do the spoiler tab on my phone) We heard the heartbeat too which was amazing! I'm measuring a few days behind still but I'm not going to change anything until my dating scan on the 29th. Anyone got any scans or appointments coming up soon?

My nausea was worst last week, it's been hit and miss this past week. Some days it's barely there, others all day. I'm still really picky about what I can face eating though. Really off meat and veg but could eat fruit all day long.

I hope you guys can manage the diabetes ok. Sounds like a nightmare when there's so much else to think about. I obviously have no idea if it's something I'll end up with. DHs dad has is but I'm guessing that won't affect me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
Wow the diabetes sounds challenging. Hopefully you are able to get that under control and not worry. I failed my.1 hour test with my.last 2 but passed the 3 hour both times. And my babies were average size. But I'm not looking forward to that test!

I have an appointment at the end of the month. I'm looking forward to hearing babies heart beat. I'll be almost 14 weeks then so hopefully will start to feel movements soon after that and can be more at ease. Although surprisingly have been mostly at peace and not too worried.

We have told our kids and they are thrilled!! And we have told a lot of family and friends. It makes it a lot more fun.

Well I guess it's time I joined. I am a SAHM who's pregnant with my 3rd, after just having a beautiful baby girl in January. I also have a 4 year old boy. Not quite certain of my dates, as I'm exclusively breastfeeding my baby and that can mess with ovulation. We moved to a new town and I made a dr appointment, but since I'm a new patient they aren't able to get me in until November. I'm not sure how accurate dating scans are at that point. But I'm pretty sure I'm due right at the end of the month. I went 3 days over with my son and 10 days over with my daughter, so I may be delivering a May baby :haha: we'll see!

I don't really feel pregnant, except for feeling a little icky now and then, and certain foods sounding unappetizing. This is how I was with my last one too, so I'm hoping my luck holds :thumbup:

My husband is hoping for a boy this time around, and my son has mentioned a few times that he'd like a brother. I was team yellow the last two times, so we may find out gender via ultrasound this time. Not sure yet. So yeah, looking forward to waiting with you ladies :coffee:

Welcome pitakat! And congratulations. This thread has gone very quiet over the past couple of weeks but there's still a few of us kicking about! sorry you have such a long wait till your first scan. Hopefully the next few weeks will fly by for you.

Welcome! Hopefully your scan will come around quickly!

I told the rest of my work yesterday. They were all very nice and excited for me, which is lovely as I'm still feeling rough!!! I wanted to wait until 12weeks but I've been quite poorly and started to get quite a belly already!!

Hope everyone else is ok!

Hi all! Well, those still here! Had my 12 wk scan today which put me 2 days ahead of what I thought! Closer to the end of ms maybe! Scan took ages as they couldn't get good measurements but all came out well. Roll on 2nd tri! :cloud9:

Can't edit my post, so adding piccie here! Open to gender guesses!

Attachments

• IMG_4947.jpg
    IMG_4947.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
Oh yey ceri that's great news!! I'm so jealous, I gotta wait till I'm 13 weeks for mine, another whole week, so annoyed!

Can't edit my post, so adding piccie here! Open to gender guesses!

Oh how perfect! I'll guess girl. :) but I have no experience in for real.guessing but it's always fun to put mine out there. :)

I'm bad at guessing!

I'm 10 weeks now. My nausea went away at 9 weeks and has seriously kicked in worse than ever the past few days. I've been vomiting several times a day. I also have a bad head cold and can't breathe so I'm hoping it's just all tied in. Fingers crossed the nausea/vomiting goes away when the head cold does!

northern - so sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. I really hope you manage to get rid of the cold soon, and that the ms doesn't last much longer. I'm 12 weeks now and it's only been the past 2 days that my nausea hasn't made an appearance - although, I know I've been lucky and never had it too bad. I've also had a sore throat the past 2 days and am praying it doesn't develop into a cold! I haven't had the flu jab yet, I am waiting till I've had my scan next week then I'll go and book it.

Anyone else having or has had the flu jab yet? I was a bit nervous about it but I've been reading up on it and there's no 'live' virus in it so should be ok.

My ms is starting to calm down a bit now too, but I still feel sick everyday, just not as badly as it was before! Managed lunch out today so that was nice!

I qualify for the flu jab anyway but I've not had it in a few years so not sure whether to or not. I am prone to colds which I normally control with cold and flu pills but that's not an option now! I might make the appointment and see what they suggest.

Any uk ladies left? I was a bit shocked yesterday at my scan when they told me about the opt in screening for chromosome testing! Last time it was all built in to the 12wk scan but this time the lady when through the 3main defects they check for, how they check and what will happen next! Was quite a lot of info to take in!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->