April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

I know it's incredibly early but I've been trawling through the baby names section as I don't like any names!! Used my favourites on DD! There are some I like so hopefully something will grow on me over the next 7 months :haha:

Aw it's not too early! Both DH and I have lists on our phones of names we love. Got plenty for girls but we both struggle with boys.

I'm not sure how to mamke a logo. I also thought it would be good to have due dates on the first page but haven't heard from avalanche in awhile??

Yeah that would be nice to have all the due dates on the first page. Avalanche if you're out there I hope you are ok? Xxx

Hi Ladies!!!

I've been looking for an active April birth board to join and I'm so glad to have finally found you!!!:hugs:

I'm 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant today & took my "last" pregnancy test this morning! I wanted to se the test line get darker than the control line. I've also gotten for betas done so I'm settled in & ready for April 2017! :happydance:

Congratulations to all of us!!!!:kiss:

PS---My due date is April 26th!

Hi :waves: welcome and congrats!

I was thinking about some of the ladies we've not heard from in a while- just hoping they're OK!

I can make a banner when I'm feeling a little bit better. :)

Avalanche is okay, we are friends on FB and I spoke to her the other day. I'm sure she'll be back soon!

I can make a banner when I'm feeling a little bit better. :)

Avalanche is okay, we are friends on FB and I spoke to her the other day. I'm sure she'll be back soon!

Oh that's good!!

My daughters are both in their room "having babies". We just visited a friend with a one month old yesterday and they are very curious about childbirth. They think babies come out of our belly buttons. That's ok for now!

Welcome Piper! (very cute avatar :))

I know this is probably silly but I'm a bit worried because my morning (all day) sickness is much less than it was....yesterday and now today all I seem to be having are food aversions and mild queasiness, with only one wave of nausea which was this morning.

I was just puking my guts out only three days ago! And had consistent sickness for a few weeks.

I hope this isn't unusual for just barely 9 weeks! I mean it was awful but now it would feel reassuring....

Welcome and congrats piper!

Xamour - it's good to know Avalanche is ok. Hope she's finding the break from here helpful. I was in the sept due date group with her before we both had mc's, so I was worried about her. The first tri can be so hard.

Yey for making us a logo! Thank you! No rush at all, make sure you look after yourself and get plenty of rest. Hope the ms eases soon. X

Twinkle - I think it's normal for symptoms to come and go, although I know it can be worrying! With my blighted ovum I was far more sick that I have been this time, infact all I've had so far is a few nauseous days (and there's definitely a baby in there this time!) so I'm learning that symptoms are not a great indicator.

Twinkle I'm 9 weeks too and symptoms are easing up a bit. Some days are better than others. I remember the same thing last pregnancy too because it freaked me out!

My MS isn't that bad but it's making me want to eat constantly and I REALLY don't want to gain 60 lbs again with this pregnancy! I lost it all both time but it's harder with every pregnancy.

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/IMG_6100-1_zpsvbrfouue.jpg
6 weeks today!

10 days until 1st scan. Feeling quite horrible, can barely get out of bed. :(

Congrats on more April babies <3
Hope everyone is coping with their ms :flower:
I'm pretty good, just feel sick when I wake up but after some dry reaching and maybe bile (sorry tmi) I feel good again. Ginger biscuits help me and milk thistle tea is helping. I drink that tea for my liver health and I really hope it doesn't affect the pregnancy.
On a good note I made it to 8 weeks :wohoo: 4 weeks to go to hit the big 3 months :)

Twinkle I'm 9 weeks too and symptoms are easing up a bit. Some days are better than others. I remember the same thing last pregnancy too because it freaked me out!

Glad to hear it happens to others. :)

Actually, those two days were quite nice...I ate a lot! I'm back to puking again. :haha:

I was just thinking there are a lot of new girls in here that probably aren't aware of the FB group we have. If it's not being too presumptuous since I'm not the one that started the group, I just wanted you all to be aware since these BnB threads usually die down and FB takes over. PM me if you want added but you'd have to add me as a friend first than I can add you since it's a secret group. But you don't have to keep me as friends I'm not offended easily like that and you can delete if wanted once I add ya to the group. :haha:

I'm so over everything smelling bad!! 7 weeks today and I'm ready for this trimester to be over already. My entire house grosses me out, the only safe place I have is my bed with the window open right next to my head! I change the garbage several times a day because I can't tolerate it, can't tolerate the smell of the dog at all, even coffee brewing in the morning.
I am so ready to function normally again.

I'm so over everything smelling bad!! 7 weeks today and I'm ready for this trimester to be over already. My entire house grosses me out, the only safe place I have is my bed with the window open right next to my head! I change the garbage several times a day because I can't tolerate it, can't tolerate the smell of the dog at all, even coffee brewing in the morning.
I am so ready to function normally again.

I'm in the same boat. We have a pet home and I'm starting to wish we didn't. My dog stinks. The cats stink. I clean and clean and I still smell it somehow. :dohh: I'm a super clean freak anyways so the pet smell is making it way worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->