April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Hi ladies can I join you all?
I have been lurking on this site for a while but didnt want to join until I got a bfp... and I got one yesterday. Quite faint (would upload a pic but cant figure it out!! lol) but definitely there. EDD will be April 3rd. :)
This is my second, I have a 2 year old. Also our rainbow as I had a mc in January x

Welcome :)

I did another digi tonight and got a 2-3 weeks ��

Feels like things could work well - thought it would be at least a week after my first digi before I saw progression to 2-3 xx

Hi ladies. Can I join? My due date by ovulation would be around March 28-29th. But I definitely feel like I fit in more with you guys than the March group, who are all at a later point in pregnancy. I'm still peeing on sticks! Lol.

I have two kids already, ages 2 and 8 months... We DEFINITELY were not intending to get pregnant again, but hey... I guess it was meant to be!

Welcoming all new pregnant ladies and their beans to the group! Wishing you all a H&H 9 months! :dust:

Question - How long should I leave telling my GP we are pregnant? I told them straight away last time, they booked my booking in midwife appt that I never got to attend because we mc.
Should I wait until 6/7ish weeks when things are less likely to go wrong and ive paid for my private scan?

Welcome :flower:

I was wondering about when to book in with the doctor. I was 6 wks when I found out last time and I saw a Doctor the following week. I'm 4wks tmro? Saying that, my doctor is incredibly hard to see so maybe I should try early! I guess 6-8 weeks is the usual I've for the first appointment.

Welcome to all the new ladies! Wishing you all a H&H 9 months.

I'm not sure it matters too much when you let your doctor know. I've already filled in the form that they hand over to the midwife (I want all this in my file whatever happens) last time my booking in appt was supposed to be at 10 weeks - the day of the emergency scan. But I actually booked the appointment at around 4 weeks. I guess the process is slightly different depending on where you live.

I think I would phone and book now. I personally am under he hospital as still part of IVF and they transfer me to midwife led care after a scan. I know sometimes there are long waits for midwives so maybe worth not leaving it too long. You're also more likely to get your 12 week scan at 12 weeks I've heard if you try with midwife sooner rather than later.

I'm phoning the hospital today so am hoping to get more of a timeline with date for scan. Excited!

Mexx that's so exciting. I bet you cannot wait to see your little bean after such a long journey!!

I'm going to call my mw today and book in, also going to book the early scan as I don't want to leave it too late incase they are booked up, like mexx said.

You guys are right. We should probably book asap.
Will go into my GP on Monday (my next day off) to fill out the form for midwife. Will be 5+2 then..

That makes sense! I'll book my appointment on Monday. It's probably a good thing to have everything on file if something happens; for future reference. I'm going to book an early scan too.

Mexx- hope you don't mind me asking and please feel free to tell me to keep my nose out but, 😉 How many eggs did they transfer for you? I've got a friend who did ivf and got pg but she is having problems this time round. :flower:

Just went to the toilet, wiped and im spotting! :cry: :nope:
Im panicing so much now. I know it can be normal but is so hard not to worry.
No cramping with the spotting either.
Please please stay sticky little bean :cry:

I've just called my gp and they have booked me in just before 6 weeks so he can do the mw referral, we are also going to have a private early scan at 6 weeks as well just to make sure everything is where it should be.
Tiredness has hit me today like a ton of bricks and I'm starving which is strange as I'm normally not hungry until lunch!

I spotted lots with dd2 and everything was fine, is there much spotting? xxx

I spotted lots with dd2 and everything was fine, is there much spotting? xxx

Not loads but its dark brown too.
Is that a good or bad thing? As usually in my misscarriages blood goes from pink to bright red

Sending hugs! It is quite normal and I suppose if it's browny coloured its old blood. Anything new would be pink/red. Stick, bean!!!!!

Thanks sweetie. Just sent DF out to get more pregnancy tests to check hormone elevation.
Only did 1 positive test on Saturday (6 days ago) and got a PREGNANT 1-2. So hopefully if this pregnancy is successful I should see progression...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->