April buddies- PAL

Don't know how I missed this thread. But, hey ladies. Mind if I join? :]

I'm Amii. Had a loss in July. Concieved again in July! I'm due April 20th. Tickers a little out as my EDD changed 3 times, from 19th April to 21st April, to finally 20th April! It's been hard but everything is fine as far as I know. Had 3 scans, 6 weeks, 12 weeks and 16 weeks. I'm having a little boy. Praying this gets confirmed at my 20 week scan next Friday because, I've bought pretty much everything and silly me didn't keep receipts! :dohh: I still have my worrys and panic attacks. But getting more confident as I go along. Hopefully 20 week scan can put my mind totally at rest. So nervous for it.

Welcome Amiix! Being pregnant after a loss definitely has it's ups and downs along the way. I remember when I was about to enter into my 2nd trimester with this baby now, and I cried and cried...so thankful for making it that far, but so sad for my babies that I lost. I'm 21 weeks now...things seem to be going fine. I feel the baby move a lot which is comforting. I found comfort in my most uncomfortable moments...
Hope that little boy of yours is confirmed! :)

Merry Christmas to you too! And to all the ladies! We are all coming to the final stretch now!

Hey Ladies!!

It has been AWHILE since we chatted! Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone had their beautiful babies yet???

I am due in 2 weeks, but will be induced on April 9th if she doesnt come earlier! So excited!

Hope you are all well!!

Forgot about this thread!!!

Baby jordan christina was born last Sunday march 25. She weighed 6lbs 4 oz and 19"long. I was induced with my hyptertension. Haven't gotten pics on my computer yet... We've been a bit busy with new baby and our toddler!

Loving being a mommy of 2. It's going by so fast!

Congrats! I will be induced April 4 at night, so hoping for baby by April 5. Would love to go into labor naturally, so praying for labor in the next 5 days!

Ah... there is an April thread! :)

I m/c in Feb 2011 and am due on April 4th with my rainbow baby :blue:! :happydance:

Good to see other April rainbow babies on their way!

My rainbow baby Logan arrived on April 5th at 11:01am. He was 6lb 15oz and 20". We made it home in time for Easter! Now, we're adjusting to family life, and I'm recovering from serious tearing. Holding this LO, he was well worth the pain. :cloud9:

Attachments

• cuteness.jpg
    cuteness.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
What a cutie! My little guy was also born on April 5, at 4:45pm. 8lb 4oz, 20.5 inches long.
I had an episitomy and apparently a hemroid that burst during labor...so I have a sore tushie and lady bits. Tearing sounds painful! Hope it heals quickly!

Congrats ladies! All of these beautiful rainbow babies! WOOP WOOP!

Here is my beautiful rainbow baby Addison Anne. She was born on April 11 at 12:23 p.m via c-section and weighed 7 lbs 13.8 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/Chemicalstar/addison1.jpg

What beautiful Rainbow Babies =) My baby Ava Gracelyn was born on April 10th...on our second wedding anniversary!!!! I got induced on April 9th, dilated to 9 cm (without pain medication and no real pain!) and then just stopped=( Ava was born via csection at 5:04 am, was 8lbs 4 oz, and 19 1/2 inches long! She is 6 weeks today and is so big already!

Attachments

• ava surprised.jpg
    ava surprised.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member