**April Bunnies 2015**

Kirsty- Congratulations! I am glad everything is going well, and that you had a great scan!

Beanonorder- I am sorry to hear about your grandfather, and I am sorry you are unable to help your mother :hugs: I hope you are both given comfort during a difficult time.

Sekhmet- I know how you feel. Some days I just don't feel pregnant at all. For your sake, I hope some of your symptoms return, It is reassuring. But also, they can start fading at 9-10 weeks because your HCG has just peaked and is now declining a little bit.

I missed a lot! I spent a lot of time lying down yesterday because I felt terrible. And I slept in late today.

Kirsty, so glad all is okay! You must feel better!

Beanonorder, I'm so sorry for you about your grandfather, doesn't matter if they are old, it is still hard! Huggs!!

Sekhmet, I agree with the others, try not to worry too much, but I know that's sooo hard. My symptoms wax and wane, yesterday other than a bit of nausea, I didn't feel very pregnant, and my boobs have been less sore for 2 days but I am trying to stay positive, and figure my body is figuring it all out.

Oswin and Northern, I think I will have to read those books now!!

I also work this weekend, I'm bummed because DH is off, but one good thing about that is I don't have to get up early to let the dogs out when he's home!

Man September 25th can't come soon enough, my next appt. and I'm hoping to hear the heart beat so I can feel better again. I want to order a doppler but I doubt I'll hear anything right now and I know I'll freak out if I don't.

Just found out DH cousin is due the same time as me and so is his best friends wide! So exciting!!!

So happy that you had a great scan kirsty!! :happydance:

To those with less symptoms, I just posted about it the other day, I've been very worried cause I haven't had any one symptom full on, but then the little bean decided to reassure me by giving me a wave of nausea and ms... :haha: that's what I got for doubting ;)
But I'm sure we're just fine it's just that not everyone gets strong symptoms and we should be able to be happy about it! Like poor northern with her hg :(

beanonorder I'm so sorry about your grandpa. Being away from family can be so hard. :hugs:

Not a fun day, I keep retching when changing LOs nappy. I was also sick until 18 weeks with DS, I'm hoping seeing as I'm starting nausea earlier this time it'll finish earlier.

Beanonorder I am so sorry to hear that about your grandpa! Hugs to you and family :hugs:

Welcome, Sekhmet!

Kirsty, so glad everything was good.

Well, I had my own spotting scare last night. The tp looked a teeny bit tinted when I wiped, so I swabbed quickly with a Q-tip... and it came out bright pink. Called my DH in and we had my doctor paged. She said we could either go to the emergency room (and possibly wait 6 hours to be seen) or go and see her first thing. We opted to wait, because at this point there's nothing they could do. The spotting didn't get worse all night, I actually managed to get some sleep, and this morning we went in and had an ultrasound... perfect little baby, great heartbeat.

My first appointment was last Monday and the CRL was 8 mm, and today it was 1.6cm! Grow, little baby!

So now I'm taking it easy... not sure what caused the spotting (it wasn't DTD, that's for sure). My doctor attributes it to the placenta making itself comfortable.

Ergh, I so did not need this experience!

So pleased for you Kirsty! Logged on especially to see how you'd got on! Got mine tomorrow morning and the panic has started to kick in!

I have a healthy baby with a strong heart beat!!!!!! So so so happy!!!!! She said everything looks perfect <3

Good luck tomorrow, Eva! Will be keeping an eye out for your news.

Beanonorder, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I hope you can find some comfort even though you're so far away from them right now.

Glad everything is ok citymouse!

Good luck Ava!

Xxxxx

Wow Citymouse what a brilliant efficient Doctor!!

My bad nausea has come back :(

Good luck Eva! And glad all is well citymouse! At least you got to see baby!!

I am glad I am not spotting but would love to see baby again lol. I just feel terrible today, I think I'm coming down with something, there are a few bugs running around here, and DH was sick a few days ago, so probably just that but I'm so dizzy today, and needed to go to get cat food but didn't feel safe to drive, so DH's best friend took me. I'm also nauseated but that could be the bug or the ms, who knows..I think it's sinus related as I get vertigo when I have sinus problems, especially after last year when I got Shingles in my eye..yes in my eye! Turned out it was in my ear as well and damaged a few nerves so I get vertigo pretty bad now. Just praying it doesn't come back, it was miserable!! And I don't want antivirals right now!

Thanks maggz for the words of reassurance. My boobs still aren't as sore as they were days ago so of course that worries me, but I have no spotting or anything like that and still nauseated with food aversions and of course tired!! Just trying to stay positive. I think I am going to kick back and read a book today!!

I made a delicious burger for lunch, it was handmade from the store with cheese and bacon, then I put avocado, lettuce, and salsa on it and it was so good! BUT - I had to force feed myself! :wacko: Pregnancy really does strange things to us.

3 days until my ultrasound :happydance:

citymouse sorry to hear about your scare but I'm glad everything was okay. :hugs:

That burger sounds wonderful maggz!! Now want a burger but don't really have any good ingredients. Thinking about some turkey chili on whole wheat macaroni. Sounds good but I'm sure I'll have to force myself, like you said, pregnancy does weird things!!

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, beanonorder.

Kristy, did they mention if the SCH is resolving? I hope so :)

AFM- just got some lab results back today and my thyroid, that finally got in check with synthroid, is going bonkers again. Also, my white blood cell count is high? Anyone had that? It has doubled since early July when I had it checked before I got pregnant (actually week 1!).

Well, I had my own spotting scare last night. The tp looked a teeny bit tinted when I wiped, so I swabbed quickly with a Q-tip... and it came out bright pink. Called my DH in and we had my doctor paged. She said we could either go to the emergency room (and possibly wait 6 hours to be seen) or go and see her first thing. We opted to wait, because at this point there's nothing they could do. The spotting didn't get worse all night, I actually managed to get some sleep, and this morning we went in and had an ultrasound... perfect little baby, great heartbeat.

Sorry city mouse- any bleeding/spotting is unwelcome! But your doc sounds awesome. I love when they just whip out that ultrasound and do their magic. So glad baby is growing and happy!

Thanks, everyone. I was planning to work in bed today but I'm "working" instead... napping and watching So You Think You Can Dance online.

My doctor is very no-nonsense! She can be a little brusque and her staff are a bunch of clowns sometimes but she is great at taking action. The first time I went to see her, there was some weird thing about my insurance, and she said to the staff person who was being iffy, "Well, this isn't a well-visit, then. It's a pre-conception consultation. And I'll throw the breast exam in for free."

I hope everyone else is doing and feeling well! That burger sounds delicious.

Great doctor! I have no idea how I'm going to choose a OBGYN. I'm going to talk to my GP on Friday. Do you think a GP would have gotten my notes from my csection? I'm hearing that some doctors won't let you try a VBAC if you haven't had two layers of stitches and I have no idea what I had. I want a VBAC to the point I may consider labouring at home so they don't have much of a choice when I go in. I am only having a csection if it is a life or death situation.

Sorry to hear some of you are having spotting, I know it's easier said than done but it can happen for lots of innocent reasons and is totally normal so try not to worry if it's brown blood or very small pink amounts.

I had to have 3 dinners today. THREE. I am an eating machine. I ate a small chicken wrap thinking that would do. 30 minutes later I was starving so had soup and a slice of bread. 30 minutes later I was offered chicken curry and my stomach was lurching with the hunger. I have a problem!

Doctor's appointment tomorrow to confirm the pregnancy. No scan or anything but hey, it'll do for now, something tiny to keep me going!....until about Friday, when I'll be back to longing for mid October again :coffee:

Northern, I'm not sure... what country are you in? I'm in the US, where we typically see our OBs the whole time. Can you request to have the notes sent to your new doctor? I'm sure you have the right to your own medical records regardless of where you are.

Lithodora, three dinners sounds epic and inspiring, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->