**April Bunnies 2015**

Wannabe I spotted after sex too. I can't remember how long afterwards it started but it was a few hours.

Someone mentioned being annoyed at dh. Mine is driving me crazy. Long story but he wasn't very nice during my first pregnancy and he seems to be slipping back into that. All he can focus on is the negatives. Some days I really just want to tell him to bugger off.

Sorry to hear some of you are spotting after sex. I haven't, but then again we have only had sex two or three times since my bfp... my sex drive has pretty much gone down to zero :( Fatigue, constipation, bloating, nausea and general moodyness isn't really helping me want sex more. I feel guily, I don't want to lose our intimate relationship completely.

Anyone else with the same experience?

Hour and a half till scan and iv just woke up with loads of pink bleeding. Not feeling good about this at all!

Beanonorder- I'm sorry your DH isn't nice during pregnancy. my DH hasn't really done anything wrong but I just find myself annoyed with all the time/faulting him for old things etc.

tove- sorry about your lack of sex drive. I don't have one right now either and all I can focus on is the nausea and nasty taste in my mouth :(

Kristy- I hope that all will be okay!

oh yeah! I wanted to add some books that I enjoyed :) all of rainbow rowell's. attachments was my favorite and fangirl slowly followed. they are nice quick reads but I had so much nostalgia with each one of them.

Good luck Kirsty.

Tove - I'm the same but when I was pregnant with DS once the nausea had gone my sex drive came back new and improved! My OH is looking forward to that happening again!

Sorry to the ladies who are feeling down. You will feel better soon.

Good luck with the scan!

Hubby has agreed to a private scan to get reassurance. I'm hoping to have one between 8-9 weeks. Most I've found are at least £60-£80 but the cheapest I found was £45, so happy with that :)

I have a healthy baby with a strong heart beat!!!!!! So so so happy!!!!! She said everything looks perfect <3

Congrats Kirsty! I kept logging on to check for your update. What a relief x

Very blurry jelly bean pic! Scan was a bit rushed coz I needed to pee so badly!:cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 13
As soon as the scanner touched me I seen the baby straight away!

Aww that's great news Kirsty! So happy for you what a roller coaster two weeks you had! Relax now and enjoy your pregnancy xxx

I got put forward two days aswell so I'm 7w4d due date just now is 17th April :)

MrsA how are you? Haven't seen you in a while.

Kirsty hope your scan goes well.

Im well! You? Went to the beach for the long weekend. Im a teacher and school started last week, so im extra exhausted. My initial consult is next Wednesday and my first us is the 23rd. Im impatient!

Congrats Kirsty! :)

I thought I was off this Saturday and Sunday and it turns out I'm working, gutted! I usually have a really set routine of days on and off and since July it's been a mess, can't wait now for next week when it will finally go back to normal, have so many things to do around the house that I've been putting off and it's all getting to me.

Had a lovely chat with hubby last night about how I'm feeling, I think after my doctor's appt tomorrow I might call one friend and tell her, or I might tell mil. It's not like the doc appt will make any difference, it won't confirm or deny anything, but it's a bit of a marker at least.

Hope everyone is well today xx

KIRSTY CONGRATULATIONS :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance: I'm so happy!!

Did you read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and the rest of the trilogy? I really feel they're the best books I've ever read.
This is so weird, I was just about to recommend this to you!!! :wacko:
I'm mainly into murder mystery etc, but I'm doing a Reading Challenge at the mo - reading one book suggestion from each of my friends.

Wannabe I spotted after sex too. I can't remember how long afterwards it started but it was a few hours.

Someone mentioned being annoyed at dh. Mine is driving me crazy. Long story but he wasn't very nice during my first pregnancy and he seems to be slipping back into that. All he can focus on is the negatives. Some days I really just want to tell him to bugger off.
:hugs2:

Sorry to hear some of you are spotting after sex. I haven't, but then again we have only had sex two or three times since my bfp... my sex drive has pretty much gone down to zero :( Fatigue, constipation, bloating, nausea and general moodyness isn't really helping me want sex more. I feel guily, I don't want to lose our intimate relationship completely.

Anyone else with the same experience?
me! We haven't dtd since the bfp :blush:

Yay Kirsty congrats on a fab scan!

I told my friend today. She was very excited for us and offered to help out if I need it which is lovely of her.

I had no spotting when we dtd since bfp, which is unusual, as I have a cervical erosion and have been prone to the odd bit of spotting/bleeding in the past for what appears to be no reason when it happens, so I thought there'd definitely be some just after a bfp, but nope!

The book I'm reading is crappy chick lit, my favourite :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->