**April Bunnies 2015**

Northern I hope the doctor has some answers for you on dd. That has to be so hard right now.

Tara I've had that eye twitching thing, it's so nerve racking!! Nothing ever made it better then it just went away as quickly as it came on. Who knows why!

Well my nausea decided tonight would be a good time to come back heavily. I have a bad headache as well and still dizzy. Hopefully a nights rest will help matters so tomorrow I can work.

Mewolkens I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs x

Thanks for all the sympathy everyone! Oswin to answer your question I'm in China and my mom is back home in South Africa. We only got back a few weeks ago and school has only just started. So even if we could afford it I just can't go back now.

Northern it is true that most won't let you try a vbac if you weren't double stitched. The reason is cos the pressure of contractions and pushing can result in ruptures which leads to serious complications. But most countries (especially developed ones like Canada) do double stitching as standard practice. Its only places like here in China they don't always bother because most people can only have one child.

I hope so! I'm questioning it because my doctor was trained in Uruguay so I'm not sure if he would have been doing a different method. Maybe that is something that they have to do a certain way because they are practicing in Canada? I'm not sure.

About the eye twitching, I've also had it recently. Its supposedly a result of stress! Which I guess with all the worrying we're all doing its understandable. It is really annoying!

Just took my test yesterday. Best estimated guess is 7 weeks, due April 14th. I have a Dr. appointment the 29th of this month, so we'll hopefully get a better idea then. :)

Welcome, FM_DJ! Congrats!

Dini, sorry you're feeling crappy. :hugs: I hope you feel better in the morning!

Speaking of how exhausted I've been... Guess I'd better get to bed! :sleep:

Anyone else's ms really eased up around 7 weeks?
I had it bad last week and this week is really good, to the point, I can stuff my face with food lol

I didn't have it too badly but it definitely eased up around then! I'm still off certain foods but I am mostly able to eat.

I see the May due dates thread has started. It makes me feel like we're making some progress!!

I see the May due dates thread has started. It makes me feel like we're making some progress!!

Great observation! That really does make me feel like we upgraded to the next level :)

My symptoms have also eased off. Boobs and nipples are still very sensitive, maybe a bit less. I guess this is to be expected, but still a little worrying...

I can also resport that I have lost one of the kilograms I gained and am now only +0.6 kg from pre pregnancy. Belly still growing and my OH has told me several times these last days that I have started to look pregnant :)

Anyone else's ms really eased up around 7 weeks?
I had it bad last week and this week is really good, to the point, I can stuff my face with food lol

Me!!!! Mine for better 3 days ago and been replaced with a horrible taste in my mouth! I still get a little bit of nausea everyday but nothing as bad as it was at 6 weeks. Hubby's cousin is as far on as me and she said hers has stopped aswell. Xxx

Got the doppler and baby did a swim-past :rofl: it was amazing!! I guess cos I'm quite fat, and the c-sec has left my tummy very loose, I couldn't get baby strong enough to show on the doppler, but could hear it faintly for about 30 secs, then I just kept the wand still and pointed down for a bit and suddenly a really loud really fast beating that registered on the doppler screen as around 168. Lasted about ten seconds. SWIM PAST!!!! :wohoo:

So sorry mewolkens.

Yay for swim past Oswin. I'm going to order my Doppler when I'm 8 weeks I think.

I took one of my nausea tablets today and it's wiped me out but I was able to change LOs nappy without feeling sick.

omg this thread moves so fast!!! I can't go back 20 pages and try to catch up while I'm at work but...congrats to the newly preggos! Everyone else I hope your symptoms aren't too bad...those that have turned double digits, YAY!! I'll be there in 2 weeks :)

I caved and bought some maternity clothes over the weekend, I have a small bump but its just bloat from being constipated so I still feel like a poser but I've been wearing my maternity stuff when I'm home because its so comfy!! I'm absolutely exhausted still but looking forward to my first prenatal checkup next friday, hoping to hear the hb!! I've got a busy work week ahead so probably wont be able to keep up but I'll pop in when I can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->