**April Bunnies 2015**

I'm in Canada and we don't see our OBGYN until 28 weeks in my city! I have four to choose from and all are apparently wonderful doctors. I just want the one most likely to let me try for a VBAC.

The one I saw with DD and performed my csection is practicing in Vancouver now.

Went in for a scan today. Baby stopped growing about a week ago. Back to WTT.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, beanonorder.

Kristy, did they mention if the SCH is resolving? I hope so :)

AFM- just got some lab results back today and my thyroid, that finally got in check with synthroid, is going bonkers again. Also, my white blood cell count is high? Anyone had that? It has doubled since early July when I had it checked before I got pregnant (actually week 1!).

Yes hun it's nearly gone. She said instead of the really black area that is fresh blood it was a tiny bit that was black with loads of white spots and that means it's changed to old blood x

mewolkens- I am so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

Kirsty- I am glad your sch cleared up! That's a huge relief!

I am just exhausted! It doesn't matter if I sleep or push through it, I am exhausted constantly. I think I will feel like a completely different person when this fatigue is gone. I can't even function sometimes because I am so tired, and I don't trust myself to drive when I'm this tired!

Rebecca, I hope that fatigue lets up for you soon!! I couldn't trust myself to drive today due to dizziness so I know how that feels.

Of course I have to work the next two days so I hope I wake up feeling much better tomorrow, I don't want to have to call out this early on in my pregnancy.

Northern, good luck finding an OB you can trust! I really hope you get to do a VBAC. So much of the fear of them is outdated and unnecessary. Maybe you will find a friend of a friend who has done one and can refer you to their OB?

Rebecca, I feel the same as you. I feel like a zombie, barely functional! I have so much to do and I have to force myself through the bare minimum. I suck at work right now and can't even tell anyone why. :nope: I am so ready for this fog to lift! :sleep: Like right now, I'm home from work and I need to pick up my room and get everything ready for bed for me & DD (she may sleep in my room since DH is away) and make sure we're ready for school & her first dance class tomorrow... and all I've done so far is change into my sweatpants! :haha: Thank heaven I don't have to work tomorrow! :thumbup:

You guys, my eye will not stop twitching. It has been twitching nonstop since June 4th! And it has really picked up again in the last few days. I'm gonna snap! :wacko:

I'm also exhausted and don't know how we are going to make it through the morning. I'm questioning whether or not DD has some sensory processing issues. She goes ballistic over putting clothes/socks/shoes on. Going to bring it up next week to the doctor because it has just become unbearable. I know tomorrow is going to be a nightmare getting her out the door after all summer and I'm exhausted thinking about it right now!

Oh no. So so sorry Mewolkens. Hugs! I'm sure your sticky bean will come very soon.

Mewolkens I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs x

Thanks for all the sympathy everyone! Oswin to answer your question I'm in China and my mom is back home in South Africa. We only got back a few weeks ago and school has only just started. So even if we could afford it I just can't go back now.

Northern it is true that most won't let you try a vbac if you weren't double stitched. The reason is cos the pressure of contractions and pushing can result in ruptures which leads to serious complications. But most countries (especially developed ones like Canada) do double stitching as standard practice. Its only places like here in China they don't always bother because most people can only have one child.

mewolkens I am so so sorry for your loss. I hope you have some good support through this :hugs:

northern - I chuckled at your statement about laboring at home until they have no choice but to let you do a VBAC :) I'm sure at least one of those doctors will do everything they can to help you out with that. C-section rates are so high here! It really freaks me out and makes me wanna go home to give birth.
As for your daughter, sorry she's going through a hard time right now, not the best timing since you're feeling so shitty :( Hope you get some answers!

I know what you all mean about exhausted... I'm just tired all the time. Can hardly keep awake during classes.
It doesn't help that my counselor screwed up so the program that was gonna pay my tuition is all of a sudden "not accepted" at my school... Oh really? The school actually cares where the money comes from? Ridiculous.
Gotta go back to class...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->