**April Bunnies 2015**

Sigh, definitely hoping for the best for you tomorrow!

:hugs:Fingers crossed for you, Sigh.

Northern, you are the farthest along of all of us... If your placenta is taking over, there's a light at the end of the tunnel for all of us! :flower:

My scan has lifted a whole lot of weight off my shoulders :dance:
Measuring spot on 8.3weeks x
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/48921464-2231-4DCF-AE92-08859F7CCAAC.jpg

Sigh- I hope the scan goes better. If it's okay, I hope you don't have to go back to that doc...

I've noticed that my bras are getting snug. I do NOT want to go up 2 cup sizes again this pregnancy, especially since I only went down 1 postpartum!!

This time I've decided not to wish the time away like I did last time. This time my precious baby girl is here and I don't want to waste any time with her, they grow up so fast after all... :cloud9:

Sigh good luck for your next scan! I really hope it's happy news xx

Northern that's great you are feeling better I hope it continues :) x

Sharnw wonderful scan ! Congrats, did u go private?

Beautiful scan sharn! I just realized we are both 8w3d :).

I couldn't sleep last night at all. Tried reading, got up at 1am hungry and made a pb&j sandwich, moved to the couch. Maybe got 2-3 hours of very interrupted sleep. I think I'm going to shower and go to the store, and maybe I can take a nap today.

No I had an early scan referral from the doctor :)

Yay Dini :) your LO will look like that :cloud9:

Sigh thinking of you xx.

Sharnw - hooooray!!!

Northern do you feel quite a lot better now, or just noticeably? I'm thinking something's definitely happening with me as the sickness is not as severe, but I'm still tired and now Dizzy too, so I'm not sure my placenta has done much yet!!

I'm just sitting with dh who has the week off. Today is Robin's first day at nursery, it seemed to go fine when I dropped him off amazingly, but I'm just waiting till 2 when they said to call and check on him.

Sharnw- Beautiful scan! Congratulations on seeing your little one :)

Dini- I was like you last night. I just couldn't sleep. And my neighbors had nothing to do with it this time. lol I just tossed and turned. I keep wondering if it is some sort of pregnancy insomnia or something.

I was wondering something and then I realized I can just come on here and ask! :dohh: Those of you talking about booking a private scan, what do you mean by that? Do you schedule something with your clinic or do you go somewhere else for it? Do you pay extra for it (if so how much)? I know that I can't get an ultrasound on post without a referral from my doctor. So, I've been curious about these private scans I've been hearing all about on here. :)

In the UK there are separate private clinics set up for ultrasounds. NHS ones are done in hospitals. The cheapest private one near me is £99 for an early pregnancy scan. If we have a reason to be seen early (spotting/bad cramping/bleeding) we can be referred to the early pregnancy unit at the hospital and that would also be a free NHS scan.

Sigh thinking of you xx.

Sharnw - hooooray!!!

Northern do you feel quite a lot better now, or just noticeably? I'm thinking something's definitely happening with me as the sickness is not as severe, but I'm still tired and now Dizzy too, so I'm not sure my placenta has done much yet!!

I'm just sitting with dh who has the week off. Today is Robin's first day at nursery, it seemed to go fine when I dropped him off amazingly, but I'm just waiting till 2 when they said to call and check on him.

I've felt a lot better. It's a big switch. I'm feeling remarkably not pregnant anymore but I'm not concerned as I can get the heart beat on the Doppler.

I want to be on the journey with you ladies...i am due at the end of April; however because of a mmc @ 9 weeks in April (this year) I am extremely cautious! I saw a heartbeat yesterday, but am only 7 weeks. I hope sometime soon I can enjoy this ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->