**April Bunnies 2015**

Rebecca we have places in the states, but they are like boutiques instead of clinics, I found one near me that's $99 for a 3d/4d visit with gender, and heartbeat and a cd and printout, but the earliest they will see you is 15wks.

Maybe this is my post-nap self talking, but I think I'm officially declaring my placenta as functioning. I feel remarkably good today.

So do I Northern. But I can't help but worry. Why can't I just enjoy this?

The private ultrasound place we went to last time was like some Soviet-era clinic. It was hilariously sketchy and run by two old Russian people. The lady was really nice, though, and kept saying, "Nyo nyo nyo, baby, don't turn around!" So now we all say, "Nyo nyo nyo!"

Welcome, Paradise! Hope this pregnancy is healthy & uneventful for you (until the main event, that is).

Welcome paradise! Glad to have you with us!!

Button that totally made me laugh!

Welcome Paradise, have a healthy & happy 9 months.

My ob in my last pregnancy scanned at every appointment pretty much. it was basically to check the heart beat and amniotic fluid (apparently I had an issue with that last time). but the place I'm seeing for this pregnancy only does maybe a total of 3-4 scans & I
already had 1. next one is on the first/second week of October. so strange for me not to see bean so often but I guess it's better because last time my frequent scans were caused by complications. but I guess I could go to any clinic and request a scan. but I don't know how it works in other countries.

this morning I felt not pregnant but was cramping a little. now I feel slightly hungry a bit nauseous but there's this awful taste in my mouth that I've had before. can't really describe it.

I just got booked into the ob-gyn for Sept 25. Guess my GP didn't like my EKG results :-S

i have my first ultrasound on thursday.. and ultrasound preparation makes me SO anxious! i cannot cope with the holding my bladder pain. i know i sound like such a baby! does anyone else get stressed out by this? and how do you cope/deal with it?

hope you all are feeling well these days. i am having horrible all day MS! ugh!

I was wondering something and then I realized I can just come on here and ask! :dohh: Those of you talking about booking a private scan, what do you mean by that? Do you schedule something with your clinic or do you go somewhere else for it? Do you pay extra for it (if so how much)? I know that I can't get an ultrasound on post without a referral from my doctor. So, I've been curious about these private scans I've been hearing all about on here. :)

Rebecca I just booked a private scan for next week here, I'll be 8 weeks, and it's €99. They are done in separate clinics/businesses who do this as their main service, they offer early reassurance/dating scans, gender scans, 3D/4D scans, etc. Most of them seem to do it from 8 weeks, some do it from 6 weeks (6 & 7 week ones being internal). It's meant to be a Dating scan but I told the lady I'll be 8 weeks, I'd say they are used to people doing them for peace of mind.

Got my 12 week scan appt today too, still booked the 8 week one, while my 12 week appt is under 5 weeks away (yay!) I think we still want to go for the 8 week one as this month has been loooong. But then at the same time, I don't want to waste €100! But I suppose it's better to see if there's a heartbeat rather than be getting used to the idea and then finding out in another month that there's something wrong.

The 12 week appt they originally gave me was for when I will be 14 weeks, my doctor said they are very good in this hospital for being flexible, managed to get an appt for bang on 12 weeks instead.

I'm devastated. Our dog has got even worse being left...so we've had to make the horrible decision for him to go back to the charity we got him from on Saturday. On the up side, someone I know might want him as they just lost their Greyhound boy and they have a pack he could join.

Hi ladies! Hope you are all feeling better! I can't believe how fast this is already going! Where has the time gone? I've been trucking along waiting for the nausea to ease up....it's been rough but manageable.

I should have an appt on the 25th or 26th :) I can't wait! Then a scan probably the next week! I can't wait to see baby!

Anyone trying to stay team yellow? We are going to try...I just don't know if I can do it hahaha! Anyone experienced both? We did a gender reveal party last time! It was so fun!

Grey- don't feel bad. You're doing what's right for the dog. Unhappy dogs can lash out even when they are sweet. And if your friend adopts him, then you'll get to see him.

We adopted a small baby parrot who was in a horrible place. When we got him, he had been neglected and was really scared of everything (even food). As he grew he became less shy but would sometimes attack out of nowhere. It was clear he was very lonely and we thought we would have to find him a new home. Of course I would have felt bad, but he was seriously unhappy, and I felt that I had a responsibility to make sure he was happy. Our story had a happier ending, but for a few months we really were not sure what to do. He ended up bonding with us, but it really was a full time job taking care of him. If we had kids, he would have found a new home.

Paradise (((hugs)))

Button that is hilarious!!

GreyGirl I am so so sorry!! Absolutely devastating, but thank goodness he has somewhere new to go to. We had to rehome a dog last year and it was a horrible situation but I only let him go when we found a home for him, with a lovely pack too!

Grey - so sorry about your dog. I had to rehome my rat in my avatar as well. He was the last one and it was either rehome him or get more rats as they have to live in groups. At the time we couldn't take on more so he went to live with a friend and her 5 big squishy boys and he was very happy.

Teensy bit confused about the funny comments. I genuinely can't find what I've said!

Well for some reason I don't feel very pregnant today. Felt really good earlier and my boobs are barely sore at all and not swollen, only had one slight wave of nausea but I'm trying to remind myself that symptoms can come and go but it's making me anxious. I can not wait to get my friends Doppler. I hope I can find baby when I do. Maybe I should book a scan at that place near me. Guess I'll just pray to
Get sick later lol.

Grey so sorry about your dog but you are doing the right thing.

Button I think I meant city mouse! Whoopsie!

Ohhhh haha so did i, I was trying to hold all the things i wanted to say in my mind, and got confused by Dini mentioning you instead :rofl:

Dini I felt like that at 8 some weeks too. It's constantly changing! Like the moment the exhaustion and dizziness is really flooring me.

Lol, makes sense now. Me and city mouse are obviously confusing the issue with multiple rodents.

Oswin you can't blame your baby brain on me! Hehe.

And I know I should just relax and be happy for a good day.

And yes Button two rodents gets confusing but it was mostly me being dingy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->