**April Bunnies 2015**

Hey just popping by to say hiii to all the April girls!

This thread moves so fast and I forget to log on! I've just gone back
And caught up :)

It's great that everyone is starting to feel better! Yay for the end of first tri!! My sickness has got so much better and it's once every couple of day now! Il be 11 weeks on Friday and I can't wait to get the 12 week mark!!

Any UK ladies near 11 weeks and not got there scan date yet?
I've not had mine and getting inpatient lol!!

Xx

I am not even booking in until I am 10+5 by NHS dates so scan will be ageeeeeeees away.

That shows how unhealthy I am lol: grilled cheese, to me, is quite a healthy craving! :blush:

Northern omg twelve weeks!!!

Cupcakepie I would chase them. On my letter it said if I hadn't heard by 10 weeks to call. Still got ages until my appointments but I got my Doppler today so that'll keep me busy trying to hear something.

Northern I'm 1 day behind you O:)
I've been feeling better the past week and with the 12 week mark just around the corner, I hope this is it: no more nausea!?

Yaay Northern! So excited for you! :D I am so looking forward to getting excited too. :)

I just want the next 3 weeks at work to go by quickly so I can at least get to the interesting part there--telling them I'm pregnant, I'm due right in our busy season, and I'm not coming back!��--and the exciting part here, telling my kid! :)

I'm ready to tell my teaching partners. I've been extra cranky since the start of school and I want to explain it beyond my usual bitchiness. ;) Thankfully, I haven't been sick at all or have had to use the bathroom THAT much, so I've been able to cover it. I feel like I keep having to lie to them about things because the "when are you getting pregnant?" or just kid conversations come up a lot. I'm ready to shout it to them all! Plus, I'm tired of going it alone during the day at school.

I'm going to tell them in 2-3 weeks for sure. I'm thinking of scanning my ultrasound and then during our mandatory after school meeting on Wednesdays, I'm going to say "I'm getting a new kid in the classroom. The secretary just sent me the information" and putting it up on my projector. Hehe. :haha:

Hi girls! I have been so busy these last days I haven't had the time to post, but I'm still here and doing well! I definitely feel better this week, not as tired and a more even mood. My OH is happy with that ;)

Some of us are entering the 12th week soon, wohoo! I only have a week to go to my first scan, I can't wait! It's the NT scan and they took the bloodsample last week. I'm so eager to see the little baby at last :)

Are all of you doing the NT scan? Any previous experiences with having it done?

I'm around 10 weeks (no def edd until scan) and I've been retching at even the thought of retching! I haven't been sick, which I'm grateful for, but I feel generally rubbish unless I'm eating...so much so I've put on 10lbs already! I wouldn't mind except I worked really hard to lose 2.5 stone and it's creeping back on now I HAVE to eat!

MrsA- I just LOVE your idea for how you are going to tell your coworkers that you are expecting! That is such a cute idea and I just love the wording and everything. SO creative!

Tove- My NT scan is in just under 2 weeks on Sept. 29th. I had one with my son. Everything was normal with him. It's so fun to see the baby at that point because everything looks so much more defined and it's easy to see what the baby is doing. My son was "waving" at the screen. lol

My husband's cousin's wife is expecting but she didn't have insurance. So, she just had her first appointment ever today. She didn't know when she was due or anything. But we've known about her pregnancy since April or May (can't remember exactly how long). So, we are all on pins and needles waiting to hear how she's doing. She'll probably find out everything at once..gender, size, health status, etc. I can't imagine not being able to be seen at all until over 20 weeks. I'd be a nervous wreck.

I had the NT scan with both my girls - no issues. I would rather know my risk factor. It was 1 in 100,000 for Ivy (my eldest) and 1 in 67,000 for Elodie (my little one). I expect as I am older (28) it won't be as good odds. Also Elodie had a thicker NT measurement 1.8mm I think wheras Ivy was 1.2mm.

hey ladies! hoping you don't mind if i join.
i'm due april 5th. :)
i actually went for the Nuchal scan on the 10th because i was thinking i was 12 weeks then! (period is never 28 days, but they sent me anyway).. i measured 10 weeks 3 days at the appointment, so i'm rescheduled for the 24th. it's pretty exciting to see!

where i'm from though, they took the blood the same day as the scan!

MrsA, I love your idea on telling your coworkers, brilliant! :) I can't wait to hear how it goes! I have no idea how we're going to tell DD. We only get to do this once so I want it to be really special. :)

Grey, I feel exactly the same way! I worked so hard to get to a healthy weight--I lost ~45 lbs or just over 3 stone--and now it's like if I'm not eating I feel like crap. :nope: I'm really hoping not to gain too much with this pregnancy, so I have my fingers crossed that that ends when the first tri does! :thumbup:

Hey sher welcome! :) Was thinking of you the other day.

That's so cute MrsA! Definitely do that :D

Hey sher welcome! :) Was thinking of you the other day.

That's so cute MrsA! Definitely do that :D

hey maggz! i miss the other group, but i feel terrible posting in ttc forms. good to see you. :)

i actually went for the Nuchal scan on the 10th because i was thinking i was 12 weeks then! (period is never 28 days, but they sent me anyway).. i measured 10 weeks 3 days at the appointment, so i'm rescheduled for the 24th. it's pretty exciting to see!

Due date buddy! Had the opposite experience, thought I was only maybe 5.5 or 6 weeks pregnant at the most, had an ultrasound and I turned out to be 9w3d! It was a HUGE shock. (Surprise pregnancy). My 12 week scan is the 23rd. Good luck.

Due date buddy! Had the opposite experience, thought I was only maybe 5.5 or 6 weeks pregnant at the most, had an ultrasound and I turned out to be 9w3d! It was a HUGE shock. (Surprise pregnancy). My 12 week scan is the 23rd. Good luck.

Canadian too! :thumbup:

Goodluck to you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->