**April Bunnies 2015**

Dini- I am so happy you found the heartbeat! So exciting! :)

I have been craving jalapeño poppers since I shared that picture. I'll probably have a late night snack on them tonight.

Dini- I am so happy you found the heartbeat! So exciting! :)

I have been craving jalapeño poppers since I shared that picture. I'll probably have a late night snack on them tonight.

Thank you :)

I think I may have to buy some next trip to the store! Funny how seeing something makes you want it so bad!

I went and bought poppers at the deli. I also found mocktail margaritas. I'm calling it a good night! My friend and I are planning an appetizer and mocktail night once OH gets fully settled in his house.

Dini- glad you got some peace of mind!

Someone mentioned mozzarella sticks, and, well, yum. Didn't have anything like that at home, so I made grilled cheese with tomato. It was not quite it, but it did the trick.

I almost asked DH to stop for jalapeño poppers too! You guys have started a trend!:haha:

Dini, Yaaay! I'm so glad you found the heartbeat! That's such a relief! :happydance:

I'm so glad work is done for the day. Thanks for everyone's kind words on my existential malaise. :haha: I think I just need to do some positive visualization or something to work myself out of this funk! Right after I exercise, make dinner, and laze around a bit! :)

Tara I know what you mean about focusing on the positive. I keep panicking when I think about what is going to happen when I go back to work after this baby. It makes me so overwhelmed that I'm basically putting my head in the sand!
But I keep reminding myself it all worked out after dd, and we really got lumped with a bunch of unexpected, unpleasant things then.

I have to share that one of my favourite things about pregnancy is how awesome my nails are! Usually they're really brittle and one or two is always broken. But now they're all lovely and long and super strong!

Just popping in to say hi and hope you all have a good day!

Oh Dini yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! So chuffed for you!

Beanonorder I've found the same thing with my nails, they're usually horrible, but I forgot to cut them and they've grown really strong and nice looking :wacko:

I am so freaking excited to be heading into my last week of first tri tomorrow! I'm starting to get excited. I just want my squishy baby to cuddle!

Yaay Northern! So excited for you! :D I am so looking forward to getting excited too. :)

I just want the next 3 weeks at work to go by quickly so I can at least get to the interesting part there--telling them I'm pregnant, I'm due right in our busy season, and I'm not coming back!��--and the exciting part here, telling my kid! :)

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is doing well today! I fulfilled my jalapeño popper craving last night. My husband said he didn't want any. So, I only made enough for myself. Then, when he saw them, he couldn't resist and ate one. ;) They are just too good!

Northern- I am so excited for you. I was just thinking yesterday about the end of first tri. When my fatigue left and I started feeling more human again, I thought The end is finally in sight! For awhile there, it felt like an eternity until the end of first tri. I also personally consider 12 weeks to be the end of first trimester and the beginning of the 2nd trimester :) I know different places say different things. However, a 12 week scan shows a fully-developed baby. And you are basically out of the woods by then. Anyway, that's a long-winded way of saying I am so excited for you!

Tara- I bet your little girl will be so excited when she finds out! :) I hope everything goes well telling your work. I'm sure it will!

Rebecca, it has been a long 12 weeks! I'm still getting sick occasionally but feeling good for the most part!

I'm starting aquazumba today after work. Super pumped for that for sure!! I feel so lonely. I have people all around me but I'm not seeing OH every day still and it is just driving me insane. I have been basically waking up, going to work, coming home to nap and look after DD, and then going to bed. I need something social to do!

So, there is this used pregnancy/baby goods store where I live. Everything you buy there is at the very least 1/2 of retail price. I bought a brand new madela breast pump from there that I used with my son. It was "used" because someone brought it in but it was in the box never used. I got it 1/2 price. I have bought so much stuff there for cheap.
Anyway, I called them to ask them if they sell fetal dopplers. Because I could probably rationalize buying one more if I payed half price for it. They said they do sell them, but they don't have any in right now. Now I have my fingers crossed that someone brings one in because I'd definitely buy it.

What store is it Rebecca? Is it local or a chain? There is a Once Upon a Baby here that I have been wanting to check out. But I'm just wondering how much it will be off of retail. If it's not that much, I'd probably rather buy new since (God willing) we will be having at least 2 kids to use all the baby crap. But if it's significant discounts, might be worth it! I'm a sucker for a bargain! Anyone in the US checked that store out?

Hey girls! Seems like everyone is doing better, my weekend turned up a little after a pretty rough Friday and Saturday, at least Sunday was decent. I was in much better spirits and I can't really explain why... hormones? :haha:
I ordered a doppler and it's coming this week, Thursday I'll be 10 weeks and can hopefully hear the heartbeat! My husband was so against it at first but now that I went ahead and ordered it he was telling me how excited he is to get to hear the heartbeat again :)
Sadly he went away this morning for a 3 week underway (out to sea) so I'm alone with his brother and the dog. It's gonna suck. BUT I made cinnamon rolls and pizza rolls yesterday so at least I have yummy snacks!

I forgot who mentioned nails but yes! Mine are always super flaky and soft but they're growing SO nicely now, it's awesome :D

northern I'm with you I really need to find some friends around here - I'm a social person and I don't have anyone to hang out with!

Rebecca that sounds awesome, fx that someone brings one in soon :)

Sarah- It isn't a chain. It's called Mickayla's Place. We don't have Once Upon a Baby here, but I would check out any store where I can find a discount. I ended up going to Mickayla's Place today and bought 4 maternity tops for $19.00. I am on a call list for the doppler. I signed up in the store when I was there today. There is one wait list. And right now nobody else is waiting for a doppler. So, I hope one comes in soon and that I get called.

Maggz and Northern- I can also relate to not having friends right now. I lived here in GA before when I had my son and all of my friends who lived here then have now moved. I don't really have anything in common with any of the military wives from my husband's class right now. I've tried to find a way to make friends around me, and it's like there's nobody. I have 1 friend and she is my mom's age. She was my neighbor when I lived here before. But it does get frustrating not having friends around. I also don't like it that my son doesn't have any kids to play with.

Northern that's so exciting, you're so close to the second trimester!

Thank you oswin :)

Tara I bet your dd will just be overjoyed with the news!

Maggz, I'm so glad you ordered the Doppler! But I'm sorry your DH is gone :( but when he comes back you will be in the second trimester!

Afm, work stinks today, I'm so tired and baby decided today would be a good day for me to be dizzy all day. My feel already hurt and I have to do this for another 2 days of being on them for 12 hours. I hope I get some sleep tonight!! I'm so hungry and don't want what I packed a all, think I'll go to the cafeteria and get grilled cheese lol. Man I was doing so good with eating healthy, but my craving for cheese is a bit crazy and I can't stop thinking about grilled cheese!

Dini I am with you on the cheese craving! It's sooo good! :D Hopefully our cravings are healthier in the second tri... Or at least that it's easier to ignore them! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->