**April Bunnies 2015**

So, girls, anyone got any names in kind yet?! :haha:

We have Seth and Adelaide!

Went to aquazumba. Well that was way more challenging than regular Zumba! The water really adds a little somethin' somethin' to it!

So, girls, anyone got any names in kind yet?! :haha:

We have a name picked out if it's a girl. We're naming her after my wife's best friend who died in a car accident years ago. Catherine. If it's a boy, we've gone between so many names! We're kind of torn between Benjamin or Ronan. Boy names are hard! I had this same problem when I was pregnant with my son :rolleyes:

I've seen a funny meme that says "you don't realize how many people you hate until you have to name a baby". It's so true :rofl:

No names from me yet. I bet I'll be one of those who don't have a name picked out, until the baby is a week old :haha: I hope not though :)

Lol Eidson yes that meme suits me for my friend :rofl: I love jax for a boy, but my friends sons name is Jaxon and they call him jax for short.

Eidson- That is so true! And being a teacher makes it harder because I've taught hundreds of students and many names have been ruined by bratty students...esp. when it's always a student with that name who is a pain.

But for our names- Grant for a boy and I am stuck on Carolyn for a girl..my husband isn't sold on Carolyn, but I am not choosing another name. If he wants to come up with one, he can and we can discuss it. But so far he has nothing to contribute and shoots down every single girl's name idea. Carolyn is the only one he is okay about, but he doesn't love it.

Eidson- I'm the opposite here. lol I can think of tons of boys' names, but girls' names are hard for me.

Sorry for putting grilled cheese into the conversation. Grilled cheese doesn't have to be too unhealthy, but the way I made it last night was. And it was delicious!

I have my NT scan results back and everything is fine. My baby looked amazing with a strong heartbeat of 170 and was given the following odds:
Trisomy 21 - 1:4771
Trisomy 18 - 1:11350
Trisomy 13 - 1:35688
Everything was low risk so I won't need additional testing. These results are great considering I'm 35 and that had an impact on the odds.
And here's a picture of my beautiful baby O:) I'm so in love!

Welcome Sher!

Attachments

• baby compressed.jpg
    baby compressed.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 13
Suzy! Beautiful baby! That little nose is way too cute. Congrats on the good scan! :flower:

Congratulations, Suzy! What a beautiful scan picture. Your baby looks adorable :)

Hi bunnies!

Suzy lovely scan! Such a cute baby!

I found out this week very dear friends of ours are expecting about two weeks behind us and I'm so excited and happy for them! They live in China but it will be fun to have our babies so close in age!

My next appt is next Wednesday the 24th....can't wait to hear the heartbeat!!

We have Layla and Louie picked out for this baby! :)

No names yet, well not really. We think it's a boy and boy names are so hard! I can think of a ton of girl names but it's like zip nada nothing on the boy side.

Eidson that quote is so true! My sister decided though that she was just gonna go with names she loved even though they're in the family or she knows someone by the name and it worked out great! Of course, it depends on the people also. Ahh it's so hard!

hey maggz! i miss the other group, but i feel terrible posting in ttc forms. good to see you. :)

Yeah me too, I've been over there a couple of times to see what's up with them and I can't get myself to post there.

I have my NT scan results back and everything is fine. My baby looked amazing with a strong heartbeat of 170 and was given the following odds:
Trisomy 21 - 1:4771
Trisomy 18 - 1:11350
Trisomy 13 - 1:35688
Everything was low risk so I won't need additional testing. These results are great considering I'm 35 and that had an impact on the odds.
And here's a picture of my beautiful baby O:) I'm so in love!

Welcome Sher!

How many weeks days were you for the Ultrasound?! Your baby is beautiful. :)

Rebecca I'm with you about bratty students ruining certain names! If we have a boy I really want to honour my dad and give the baby my dad's name as a second name. Dh isn't sold on the idea. But my dad has done so much for us and as neither of my brothers will be producing a son, the family name won't be continuing. Think I'll have to work on dh.

I think my placenta is definitely taking over! Last night dd decided to be awake from 2am to 4am and was still up for the day at 6am. But I still didn't feel as tired as I did a couple of weeks ago.
My appetite is also much better. Which of course bothers me because I really don't want to put on a huge amount of weight this time. I really struggled to lose the weight last time and now I'm over 30 it's going to be worse!

Congrats Suzy, that's such great news! And what a lovely picture!

Beanonorder- I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully within a week I'll also be feeling better!

Double digits today! 10 weeks!! I finally received my preggie pops last night and they helped with my nausea a lot. Had one earlier today and I feel okay. Not looking forward to getting out of bed though...I've got a super busy couple of days coming up!

we have 2 girl named & 1 boy name. I really love all of the names we chose so I think if it's a girl it's going to be tough! the boy name is my dad's name. I was saying when I was pregnant with dd that if I were having a boy I wouldn't name him after my dad...because there are so many little boys named after him, but now I'm feeling quite emotional & I actually do want to name a son after him.

Great scan Suzy

Welcome Sher

Our names are Cordelia and Eric.

Suzy- what a beautiful scan- being done with NT scan must be such a relief! I am too on the older side (36) and have my blood work tomorrow and my scan next Wednesday. I'm a little nervous, but what will be will be. My HCG levels were tested 4 times at the beginning and they were right smack in the middle of the range, so hopefully they won't be high now.

Also, I was wondering if any ladies out there with SCHs also saw a hematologist. I have a rare blood disorder where I make too many red blood cells, so they sent me to a hematologist. They did a bunch of tests, and one came back positive- Factor V leiden, which increases the chance of developing blood clots. Supposedly, it's pretty common in people of caucasian descent (8% of white americans have it) there's not much to do about it, but it does increase your odds of having problems like placental abruption. I feel a little bit frustrated- like I have the odds stacking up against me and nothing to do about it. I had a cousin who had a stroke when she gave birth, and I'm wondering if it is related.

No names yet, well not really. We think it's a boy and boy names are so hard! I can think of a ton of girl names but it's like zip nada nothing on the boy side.

Eidson that quote is so true! My sister decided though that she was just gonna go with names she loved even though they're in the family or she knows someone by the name and it worked out great! Of course, it depends on the people also.

Agreed! Thats our problem! Our girl list is a mile long but our boy list is very short. Im convinced we are having a boy too.

Congrats Suzy! Gorgeous scan :)

Got two girls names either Sofia or Lena.

For boy I am not sure my hubby Kurdish so he wants something that is Kurdish. He suggested zakaria. We shall see lol

Yayyyy I'm loving all the names, especially Louie, Carolyn, Adelaide, Catherine, and Lena! Can wait till we're all getting our sexing scans :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->