**April Bunnies 2015**

I love Seattle.. Huge Seahawks fan here :)

I am in Alaska.

Does anyone else have a constant empty feeling in their stomach, like, hungry all the time? My chest also feels uncomfortable and I burp all the time lol. And I'm gassy. :blush: Fun times!!

But I'm from Iceland and I live in Southern California with my husband, our dog, and my dh's 15 year old brother. He moved in with us to go to a better school than where their parents live.

Lol I was craving fried stuff today and dh said that it's the black that's growing inside me demanding fried chicken :rofl: (He's black, I'm white.)

Maggs I had to LOL for your hubby saying that hehehe :)
I have none of that yet but Im super bloated today and I look like im freaken 25 weeks pregnant. I hope Im not bloated for the rest of the 1st tri.
Im seriously trying to keep eating healthy and get rid of my bloat :dohh:

My daughters left over food don't help :wacko: I eat her left overs lol

Hahaha yeah I laughed so hard.
I don't even think my cravings are pregnancy related, I just didn't feel like eating healthy today lol.
We're going grocery shopping tomorrow and I wanna start juicing again so we're getting some supplies for that :)
I feel very lucky I'm not noticeably bloated!

Have everyone's bbs starting to hurt? mine feel very normal

Mine are normal too... I wouldn't hate them getting bigger lol

I'm from South Africa

I also have that constant empty, hungry feeling. And we have no food in the house so that's a pain. And once again I am struggling to drink enough water. I just don't know what it is!

I feel like I can't eat enough… I have been stuffing my face all day :-/

My boobs hurt on and off.

SEA-HAAAWKS~ lol Huge football fan :) Last season was out of control.

I don't really have a empty feeling. I kinda hate eating. Halfway through it I start feeling gross. Like I had eaten 4 times more than I really had.

Iv been soooo windy lol ever since a few days before bfp. Boobs not sore just tender when I touch them. I feel hungry all the time now but when I eat I can only eat about half of what I have x

I am from Scotland!!

Kirsty :waves: gassy here to lol and I am v bloated as well.

I am still eating as normal at the moment with no aversions yet! When pregnant with my son I went off so much food especially chocolate ! Couldn't stand it

Hello all, I'm currently 6+3 by LMP, but expect it measure up to a week behind due to late ovulation.
We have a scan booked for 25th August which I'm excited & nervous about. We've had several very early losses this year, so I'm only just getting my head round the idea that this may be a sticky bean!
Wishing everyone a happy & healthy 9 months xx

Scottish I'm glad I'm not the only gassy one haha! Iv totally gone off chocolate this time round! It's never happened before! Only very very bloated I look about 5 months preg just now!

Am I the only one from England?

To the bloated people, are you drinking enough? Apparently if you drink loads of water it's really good for bloat. Seems counter productive though. I get it really bad if I slightly over eat in the evening, it's their for the rest of the night!

I did my last pregnancy test today, at 20 dpo lol. Lovely dark lines so I think I satisfied now!!

Citrus I made my lemon infused water and ready to drink loads tomorrow. Hate being bloated. Its so annoying and its making me feel like I just want to sleep lol.

Morning girls love the new name of April bunnies!

I'm from England :) in berkshire quite near London. Is anyone else from England here.

Had no symptoms the last couple of days so really hoping everything is ok x

So instead of packing I am now resting in bed. When I went to the toilet just now there was blood when I wiped. I'm pretty sure it's from when dh and I dtd earlier (sorry for all the tmi! ) but I would rather not aggravate it more by being active.

I know I'm bloated from not drinking enough water! I really aim to work on that.
For those really nauseous, have you tried taking your prenatals at night before bed instead of in the morning? The doctor suggested I did that in my last pregnancy and it really made a difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->