**April Bunnies 2015**

Oh I love thunderstorms! Wish we got some real weather here, it's always sunny lol.

I'm working tonight and dh and I are gonna make a grocery list and get stuff for the week before I go. Other than that just chilling maybe watch a couple of Grey's Anatomy episodes haha.

Ooh that tea sounds good, no nausea this morning (yet).
Licorice is not recommended for those with high blood pressure, but I can't imagine it really matters when it's in a tea :)
All I want to eat right now is my dh's popcorn chicken! Haha, I'm so not a breakfast person I have a really hard time finding things to eat in the morning.

Welcome lollipop. I also wasn't taking folic acid before I found out and other no-nos! With my first I had a pint of beer then found out later that night. Dh suggested I test and I didn't want to admit I had done one a week and a half earlier and it was negative. So I went along with it. Talk about a shock when it came up positive!

Whisper please do stay! We are all here for you!

I'm very happy to report we found a new apartment! So we can move on Wednesday before I start work!

Thanks, i didnt think it would happen so quickly, my head wasnt on, we were just so happy that we had got married, decided to try and we had alot of other stuff going on, with our daughters schooling the mil....... etc
i feel so bad that i went on theme park rides and i drunk too!

i just need to work out my due date, but i have no idea how long my cycle would have been as i never actual had a period before falling pregnant, only the withdrawal bleed from coming off the pill, any ideas how to work it out?

With our daughter, the night i conceived, i had drunk enough to start my own pub, but she has turned out wonderful :)

i am also a little apprehensive as i had a bad pregnancy with my daughter and an awful labour, so i think i will feel a lot better once i have seen the little bean on the screen and i have had my first mw appointment.

Have any of you had your mw appointments through yet?

Thanks for adding us all northern!

I've seen an ob so far and had a scan. I told him I was heading back here so he said I should see the new doctor in about a months time. So at least that gives me a chance to find someone! I'm not even in the same city I was when I had dd so everything is new to me!

So we told everyone at my OH's family party last night and I managed not to throw up.

His mom already knew. She is 80 years old and just so thrilled because he is the only child that doesn't have any kids. She interrupted everyone during dessert and said "I have an announcement!" and one of her daughters joked "oh my god Mom, you're pregnant aren't you!". She answered that she wasn't but someone was. There were 30ish people there (he has a HUGE family) and they were all guessing. It was cute and I'm glad it went that way.

His sister hugged me and said "I am so happy. I thought he was NEVER going to have kids".

Aww so lovely :)

Nvm I got it.

Some of you didn't state a due date so if you know it, let me know!

My due date just now is 17th April but that may also change when I get first scan!

Today is a rainy wet day here in Glasgow so we stuck In house chilling out!
My period is due tomorrow so I will be glad of it not arriving hehe
I am feeling lots of stretching today! I can't wait until 12 weeks to get scan!

Iv been having so much vivid dreams every time I fall asleep the last 3days!
Been really crampy today aswell it's not sore or anything it's just a dull cramp just annoying since iv gone nearly a week with no cramping at all

Just looked at front page and seen I am added thank you northern x

Kirsty I had that annoying dull cramps feeling few days ago and it's gone now, maybe it's baby snuggling in more

Thanks, i didnt think it would happen so quickly, my head wasnt on, we were just so happy that we had got married, decided to try and we had alot of other stuff going on, with our daughters schooling the mil....... etc
i feel so bad that i went on theme park rides and i drunk too!

i just need to work out my due date, but i have no idea how long my cycle would have been as i never actual had a period before falling pregnant, only the withdrawal bleed from coming off the pill, any ideas how to work it out?

With our daughter, the night i conceived, i had drunk enough to start my own pub, but she has turned out wonderful :)

i am also a little apprehensive as i had a bad pregnancy with my daughter and an awful labour, so i think i will feel a lot better once i have seen the little bean on the screen and i have had my first mw appointment.

Have any of you had your mw appointments through yet?

Haha the drinking part cracked me up :rofl:

Well I hope this pregnancy treats you better, I know it's out of our hands but I just got some prenatal and beginners yoga videos and I'm gonna try and focus on positive thinking and all that.

My appointment is tomorrow morning!

Ahh it's so exciting!

I still have to wait almost a month for my appointment! I'm also looking into getting a midwife to do my checkups with instead of an ob. I feel like it's more personal.

TMI warning... I've been pretty nauseous for the past hour or two and all of a sudden my stomach started acting up too - the "southern" part! :blush: Things literally wanted to come out of both ends at the same time :wacko: Anyone else experiencing that?

Northern.. My OH is also the last of the kids to have a kid.. So I'm sure his parents will be like "about time".. Followed by "when's the wedding?". This will be my moms first grand baby.

I hate those painful cramps. They suck ass.

I have a ton of tests still left. I bough 50 wondfos this month, thinking it was still gone take a while.. Lol. I also have some frer and epts and one cbd.

I think we conceived this baby the night of my 30th bday, which was a night of drunken shenanigans. But we also did a little baby Dancing in the backseat of the truck the day before that.. So we decided we are gonna go with the baby was conceived in the backseat of the truck. It keeps with tradition, since that's where OH was conceived lol

FYI for wine drinkers, I am already missing my fix and bought a bottle of red and a rose from tesco. Will probably be absolutely terrible, but I am intrigued! Will let you all know how I get on, anyway!

Haha! That is great!

I wish I had energy to clean my house properly. I need to do about 3 loads of laundry and mop my floors. I can't even make myself do it! Definitely thinking about getting someone in to clean once in a while in the weeks before baby arrives.

OH is occupied with his brother being here right now so my poor dd is so bored and it takes everything out of me to entertain her!

Citrus, I heard cranberry juice mixed with sparkling water and lemon is a good substitute for wine. I'm not sure if it'll replace the red I usually drink but I'm going to give it a shot!

I am missing my raspberry wheat beer. We have a brewery here that makes fantastic raspberry wheat beer… That will probably be my first drink when I can drink again.

Thanks for updating, Northern!

Sadly, I am missing diet soda the most! Cannot wait to have a Coke zero fountain drink!

lol, I had just been thinking that I wish I knew my last drink was actually my LAST drink. I would've made it a good one and enjoyed it!

Its 1am here and I am wide awake! Dd only went to bed at 11pm. This morning she slept til 11am so I'm hoping for another sleep in tomorrow! Jet lag sucks!

You can't have diet soda?
I don't drink it myself but I'd think 1 cup here and there would be okay :) I'm def gonna have a coke next time I see it lol, thankfully I don't crave it that often.

Feel you on the jetlag bean, hope your dd sleeps in!

You can't have diet soda?
I don't drink it myself but I'd think 1 cup here and there would be okay :) I'm def gonna have a coke next time I see it lol, thankfully I don't crave it that often.

Feel you on the jetlag bean, hope your dd sleeps in!

You can in moderation, I'm just being a freak about caffeine, none until after my first scan. No diet soda, no iced tea, no fun. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->