**April Bunnies 2015**

You probably just irritated your cervix hun. I'm refusing to dtd just now due to my history of bleeding through first tri x

I have so much thick cm this morning I keep thinking I'm starting to bleed!

my poor DH is being deprived of dtd lol, maybe in 2nd tri. I had quite a lot of bleeding in my first pregnancy. All was fine, but I'd rather avoid it xx

Glad it's not just me who is depriving hubby. We also haven't dtd since finding out. I'm finding that I'm not in the mood because I still feel as though I'm about to get my period.

:hi: Hi Caz. I'm from England :)

Can I join?? :)

I think I'm due on April 4th-my parent's wedding anniversary!

I should be six weeks and 3 days today. I have a scan tomorrow morning to check that everything is normal.

Back in Feb I had surgery to remove my complete molar pregnancy. I was about seven weeks along then when they discovered there was no baby, and have been on cancer watch and testing hormone levels ever since. Wasn't supposed to fall pregnant yet-but it happened!

Very very scared about this pregnancy, and cant get excited yet either-even though we've wanted a baby for sooo long. The pain and hell from the last five or six months has taken its toll.

Just hope and pray this is a real baby, who is healthy and sticks! :)

As for symptoms...boobs are sore, (most just when touched or when I first wake up.) I was having dizziness a lot, but now seems to have eased, and just a slight "sick" feeling in my tummy at certain times of the day.

So far it's looking positive!! :happydance:

Welcome newcomers :)

I don't drink enough water at all never ever do! I am terrible at remembering. Will try and drink more today though see if it helps my bloat.

Welcome newbies

Our anniversary is also 4th April. I must admit I don't want this baby to come early cos I like our anniversary!
Still blood when I wipe but hasn't gotten heavier so I'll just stay resting. Dh has gone to get dinner and do is asleep next to me. Bliss!

All this dtd talking. Im not having dtd for a verrrryyyy long time. I tore my scar from giving birth with all the dtd for this bfp. Im so glad Im pregnant. Wasn't looking forward to dtd again lol. I would've went on a ttc break lol.

Hey everyone that just joined. I'll update the list when I get home from work.

I'm from Atlantic Canada!

Major MS alert today. I'm having such a hard time working today. Part of me just wants to tell my boss immediately so that she knows what's going on. I'm having a hard time hiding it. And my blood pressure is low today. I feel light headed. Argh, I just wanna lay down...
Btw, I also burp a lot and am very gassy! It's embarrassing really.
I live in Portugal.

Back from the doctor. He said it sounds like I have hyperemesis gravidarum. Great. That would explain why I feel like I'm dying I guess.

Oh no northern! I hope it eases for you! My friend had it last pregnancy and ended up on medication.

I can't remember if this is your first pregnancy? If not did you get this before?

I was really sick with DD too but not to this extent, if I recall correctly.

Hi ladies. I've been following along but haven't had much chance to post. Busy weekend! I'm from Oklahoma...we have quite an international group here!

Does anyone else feel paranoid when you're not noticing a lot of symptoms at the time? I am 5 weeks 3 days, and the last couple of days I've mostly only been tired. But the first week I did notice more nausea when I got hungry, though not extreme. Now I haven't had much, and it makes me worried. This is my first pregnancy, and we were trying for 20 months before getting our BFP, so I feel like so much is riding on this. I'm trying to have faith and stay positive, but the idea of something going wrong terrifies me.

I told my DH and sister my fears, and they said, Don't feel bad about feeling good! And DH said your body will catch up sometimes and you'll feel fine. Doesn't mean anything is wrong! What do you ladies think? Have you experienced times of feeling fine?

A lot if us don't have much symptoms just now hun. Just relax and in enjoy it. They tend to kick in round 6 week.

Well I'm exhausted all the time now. All I want to do is sleep! I was the same with my first but wasn't with my second

I'm from the US.

sarahok - my symptoms didn't start until 6 weeks last pregnancy then it hit hard!! I remember the first time I threw up I was excited to have symptoms haha....but not so much later on!

I've had some days of nausea but it's mostly when I haven't eaten.....I actually forget I'm pregnant sometimes!

Sarah I am exactly the same. I have days where I feel a little nauseous, and today I have definitely been more tired than usual, but most of the time I just feel normal! I have lost count of the number of times I have googled it through worry. However, I am starting to relax a little. I don't think it's a cause for concern. What I am remembering is that a missed miscarriage i.e. With no bleeding or severe cramping, is rare, much rarer than a normal miscarriage. So as long as you aren't bleeding and cramping, just assume everything is ok in there and enjoy the lack of symptoms!

The very fact that you are feeling nauseous when hungry, if that's not normal for you, is a sign that you are pregnant.

Hope this helps - trying to reassure myself as much as you!!

I bet in a couple of weeks we will all be wishing to be fairly symptom free lol:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->