**April Bunnies 2015**

Thanks for updating the first post, northern_me!

I miss my caffeine! I try not to drink any caffeine while pregnant, but I do love my Coke Zeroes and iced coffees! I've never been much of an alcohol drinker, so that doesn't bother me.

I've been having some mild cramps this morning which is a bit unnerving even though I know it's completely normal. I had them with DS early on, too. But the first tri is such a worrying time regardless of what you know is "normal"!

Hey ladies! I would love to join you! I'm do with my rainbow April 19th. This is number 5 for us.

i think I am due april 7th, but due to me being high risk, i should imagine i will have the baby early, but wont know until i see the mw............ i need my letter from the mw now. lol

I'd like to join...I think my EDD is around the 16th, but this may change after a scan as I'm not 100% sure when I o'd.
Looking forward to going on the journey with you all, excited and nervous to be expecting no2!

:hi: to all the newbies!

Update: rose wine just tastes like schloer! Tasty, but ultimately disappointing. I don't hold out too much hope for the red but will let you know!

Here in the UK coke do a diet caffeine free version. I only know because I don't have caffeine at all and I really missed coke!

I am limiting myself to one cup of coffee. You can have up to 200mg of caffiene.. But honestly, I can't really get through a quarter cup and I am like bleh. I am going to start making sure I take my B-12, and try to cut it out completely.

Thanks for including me in the first post Northern! O:)

Amy I was avoiding Coke Zero as well, until the nausea kicked in. Now I need to drink it. Anything that's not fizzy makes me feel sick at the moment. I think it helps with my digestion as well. I don't drink it all day but with my main meal. I hope it's not too bad.

:hi: hi ladies! Mind if I join? I think I'm due April 13th and this is my second.
I am still friends and in a group on Facebook with other mommies I met in a group on BnB! It's so nice to have others to go through it again with!! :hugs:

I love the April bunnies title :)

I'm trying to enjoy these days now when I haven't felt nausea yet because I have a feeling it'll show up soon enough. Just starting to feel aversions though as normally I wake up so hungry and love breakfast. Today nothing sounded good so I didn't eat :(

Yes, enjoy it! I am literally counting down the hours till my Dr. appointment tomorrow morning so I can go beg for a diclectin Rx. I can't even keep down water this evening. So bad. I was like this with DD too. My body hates pregnancy.

I'm hoping for no ms.
Stocking up on fresh lemons ready for lemon infused water to keep well hydrated when the time comes lol.

That isn't a bad idea.. Strawberry and lemon infused water is really good too!

So icebreaker question… Where is everyone from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->