**April Bunnies 2015**

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.

For all of those wishing for symptoms, just wait. I was feeling relatively good, sore bbs and exhausted, but this morning, 6w1d, I feel like I was run over by a truck... twice.

I haven't gotten sick, but so nauseous, so achy, so tired, it took me 45 minutes to move this morning. :nope:

I'm from California, btw. Definitely a beautiful, international group!

I feel the same mommy - I have a much better gut feeling about this pregnancy than last time.

Amy - We should do a meet up with all the Cali girls :)

Welcome to more newbies!! :D

I am feeling really full, not eating too much full but like my muscles and uterus have grown and stretched. I feel pregnant! Don't remembergetting this feeling until 15-16 weeks last pregnancy! Do I sound crazy? Lol

Welcome to more newbies!! :D

I am feeling really full, not eating too much full but like my muscles and uterus have grown and stretched. I feel pregnant! Don't remembergetting this feeling until 15-16 weeks last pregnancy! Do I sound crazy? Lol

Not at all! YAY for feeling it, but hope you feel better, too! :)

It does sound crazy cos I so early that I know in 10 weeks or so I will be saying oh wow now I feel it lol it's crazy the symptoms we experience early on, maybe I am just constipated :haha:

I wish I was feeling full, I'm eating like a horse!

So many ladies here from California, wow-such a wonderful place to live I'd imagine :)

Hope everyone is ok. Was debating whether to tell my boss at work as I've just taken a new job and feel guilty as when I got it I was ttc but we had been ttc for so long that I never thought it would happen. But now I've got the job and am pregnant.... Hubbie doesn't mind either way so having a think. I don't want to appear dishonest and if something went wrong I'd tell her honestly anyway, what do you think? What would you do? X

Aw that's tough caz! I would say go with your gut! Whatever feels right for you and your family!

I feel like this first trimester is going to move soooo slowly! It's only been a week and half and I can't wait for 13 weeks haha!

Hmm caz I'm kinda in the same predicament - but I don't think I'm going to tell my boss until after my 8 week scan - unless nausea is gonna kick in earlier and affect my work. It's def not dishonest to not tell them yet, I would even wait longer if I can... I guess I'll just play it by ear!
If you want to tell them now I would just go the route of saying that it was a surprise (not really a lie haha) and you're committed to your job and will let the pregnancy affect it as little as possible :)

I was just thinking about that kalabear... It hasn't even been a week since we found out! Feel so much longer.

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations to you all!

I'm wondering if I can join you please? I found out last week that I am expecting baby number 1 - due 15th April. We've been ttc for almost 2 years and it's finally happened on our second cycle of clomid. I've got a scan at 7 weeks which I'm terrified about.. Just praying that all is well.

Thanks girls. Need to think and agree with hubbie. I know she will be so happy for me but worried as I'll only be doing it for 6-7 months. But had a threatened miscarriage with my son so I am a bit nervous.

It does feel like ages since we found out - only about 10 days for me but feels like it's been forever and I expect the 12-13 week scan is going to feel such a long way away. X

I wish I was feeling full, I'm eating like a horse!

So many ladies here from California, wow-such a wonderful place to live I'd imagine :)

Hope everyone is ok. Was debating whether to tell my boss at work as I've just taken a new job and feel guilty as when I got it I was ttc but we had been ttc for so long that I never thought it would happen. But now I've got the job and am pregnant.... Hubbie doesn't mind either way so having a think. I don't want to appear dishonest and if something went wrong I'd tell her honestly anyway, what do you think? What would you do? X

I told my boss a couple of days after we found out, because I'm in the middle of going for another role & I was debating whether to pull out. As it happens, I'm still in the running, despite some people knowing & they're supportive.

It's a tough one & it's up to you. Is there a probationary period or is the job yours outright? Do you plan on going back after mat leave?

Caz - I actually told my boss this morning, and one of my other coworkers who I work pretty closely with. I figured I would rather them know, so they aren't wondering why I am taking leave for dr's appointments and such. I also have a really good relationship with my boss, and have been working here for 3 years, and was here when I went through my miscarriage a couple years ago. I was glad they knew about my last pregnancy, so they understood me taking time off while I went through my m/c.

I think it just depends on how comfortable you are with your boss and your work environment.

I think I'm going to tell her. The role is a maternity cover (ironic!) and I feel personally that honesty is the best policy.
She is like a friend to me and I trust her implicitly. Thanks for all your advice, what lovely ladies :) x

Welcome to the new ladies, and congratulations!

I had my confirmation appointment with my OB today so I'm officially pregnant. :) I have a dating scan on September 3, so just counting down the days til I get to see my LO!

Oh, and I am from the US, Virginia to be exact.

Welcome to the new ladies, and congratulations!

I had my confirmation appointment with my OB today so I'm officially pregnant. :) I have a dating scan on September 3, so just counting down the days til I get to see my LO!

Oh, and I am from the US, Virginia to be exact.

Congrats! I can't wait for it all to be confirmed by the GP!

I just made my first appointment. I will be going in on September 11. :) I am going in on Friday for a orientation class. Soooo excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->