**April Bunnies 2015**

Tara I will definitely let you know how it is! I am also planning to go to the doctor on the 8th October. I've decided that if the English speaking doctor isn't available on that day I'm just going to book with a Chinese speaking doctor and ask them to send someone down from the international department to translate. Its much cheaper to see the Chinese one anyway.

I've got my scan today with the epau because of spotting the other day. I'm pretty nervous, just hope bubs is ok.

Wooo I had a great sleep last night! I feel so much better :-D

11 weeks today!!!! Soooo excited for me scan on Tuesday

Beanonorder- definitely if you have the option of hiring an interpreter it's worth going then!

Button- sorry you were spotting, hopefully bean is ok!

kristy- glad you're feeling better, good luck on your scan!

I had a really rough night last night...very little sleep and every position would hurt something whether it's my leg or neck etc. then I woke up with a migraine that I still have right now. but on the bright side I thought my ms would get worse as I've had one of the most terrible puking sessions yesterday but I feel loads better in that department. this might be wishful thinking but maybe the ms peaked yesterday and now it's getting better? it's still there but way more manageable!

Yay, scan went great. Baby is measuring spot on and had a lovely little wriggle!

I've been sleeping so bad the last days. I wake up in the middle of the night with a terrible headache. I hope it soon goes away, I'm a bit afraid to use medisin for it when it's a little baby who may get affected by it

I got bad headaches when I was pregnant with DS. You can take paracetomal or whatever the equivalent is where you are.

Button, so happy your scan went well!!

Norwegianmum, I was hesitant with this awful cold and headache I've had since Sunday to take anything but my midwife assured me Tylenol (same as paracetamol) is safe and will not harm baby at all, and baby is better off if momma isn't miserable and in horrible pain! It really did help me some, enough to take the edge off.

Beanonorder, that's so great that she is going to give you the doppler, I think you will really love it! I was wary about one but figured it would calm my nerves and it really truly does!

Kirsty, glad you are feeling better!!

To those of you not sleeping, I'm with ya..I kept having crazy dreams last night, really really odd ones that I would wake up from in a panic and then couldn't get back to sleep.

:happydance: While I was typing this I got my NT scan date! It's further away than I wanted it but that's okay, I'll get a good picture of baby, it's October 9th! and DH can be there :yipee:

Now it's time for the nerves to kick in about whether baby is okay...I knew this was going to happen lol..but I just have to remind myself that all is well so far, and this little jellybean is strong and resilient if it managed to even be conceived as infertile as both DH and I are!

For all my Canadian friends :rofl:
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/b809e379083cdba48cc59af1b1044056_zpsd190536b.jpg

I, of course, mean no offense by this! I thought it was funny. Compared to the US and the middle east and all the things you hear on the news...the biggest story I've ever heard about Canada is that crazy drug addict mayor.

:rofl: hahahaha I love this!! I have some lovely Canadian friends I know from living abroad and this is so true! I am sending this to them today! Thanks for the laugh! I love our friends to the North!

Button- I am so glad all went well with your scan! :) So nice!

Tara- I used to have a lot of leg problems as a child too. Like you, it was just called "growing pains." I know how awful it is. Mine didn't last into my 20s, but it did last until somewhere in high school for me. I hope that the doctors can find some way to help your daughter. That has to be so rough for the poor girl.

Beanonorder- That's neat that you found a free doppler! I've been busy watching videos and finding information from websites and sound clips to educate myself because there are so many sounds with the doppler. The HB is unmistakable when I do find it, but sometimes there are a lot of other sounds that mask it. I also just wanted to know what those sounds were. I wouldn't know what a swim past sounds like or kicking, etc.

Dini- I think you should go ahead and order it. You aren't too far away. If it makes you feel better, you can keep the receipt and just wait to give him the shirt. But then you'd at least have it. My mom sent my son two big brother shirts right after we told her I was pregnant! lol She was just too excited she couldn't wait, and that was at 4-5 weeks.

I had fun glass painting last night although I didn't do a very good job, but I had fun. I tried to paint some flowers that ended up looking like large, awkward starfish. Oh well. My son loved it! Ha!
Just the weekend now until my next scan! I'm so excited for it! I really hope my son enjoys it, and that he gets really happy to see little brother or sister on the screen. It's just going to be him and me at the appointment. My husband can't go. So I hope he doesn't get bored, but I really want him to be there. Eidson- I'm thinking of you too because yours is on the same day! Are you getting excited?

I forgot to say, hi, Norweigianmum! Welcome & congrats! :hi: I got pregnant with my DD shortly after quitting my job to finish my bachelor's degree. It wasn't ideal but being in school gave me a lot of flexibility to be with her in those early years, and I did still finish my degree. It's hard but worth it! :)

Starting to paint our house today... Wish us luck! :thumbup:

Tomorrow is my 26th birthday! I'll be 12w6d and I have decided to announce to my family that is going to be there that day. Feeling nervous about telling people for a lot of reasons. Because things were on such rocky grounds for the pregnancy until lately, because the baby was a (welcome) surprise but timing isn't perfect, and because my brother and his wife are constantly complaining (publicly) about how they can't afford a second child(first is almost 19m), when financially and so forth they are actually quite well off, they just like to spend on tons of vacations and luxuries. And SIL is completely going to judge me on the fact my children won't be 2 years apart. Decided to put DS in a big brother tshirt at my birthday dinner and let everyone sort it out. Since my brother and SIL aren't going to be there, I'm going to take a picture and email it to them. I hope that way they will get over all their judgments in private and by the time they see me next they can just put on a happy face and pretend to be happy for us.

welcome nerweiganmum! :hugs:

hopefully I'll have caught up with you ladies by tomorrow...feel like I'm about to pass out.

Perplexed I hope you get some rest today hon!

Counting that sounds like a wonderful reveal and if your family wants to be judgy that's their problem! We have our NT scan at 12w5d and I think we will tell people then, but we may have to wait until we have a weekend day off together to get together with family, so it could wait but we will play it by ear.

I ordered the shirt for DH's little brother, decided on a slightly different one so he can wear it longer. I feel good about it, it should be here by the end of next week, not long before our scan, and then when he gets home from school that day we will tell him ;)

My NT scan is on the 8 October...eeek!

A bit worried at by my ov. Date I will only be 11+2. With the girls I always measured ahead though. We'll see.

Anyone else finding anxiety issues?

I have generalized anxiety disorder and I am so bad today. I've felt this feeling of impending dread all day and I feel like I'm right at the edge of a panic attack. Stress! No reason for it in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->