**April Bunnies 2015**

Counting I think your reveal sounds amazing. We had some judgements last pregnancy from my bil and his gf even though they don't have children.:shrug: we were living in China and I came home for the better healthcare as I was having health issues and the drs recommended I terminate the pregnancy. It was a rough time when I really could have used support from them. Why people chose to judge others is beyond me. We are completely fine with our finances and very lucky. We just chose to spend our money on family and not the things they do...to each their own you know. Anyway...sorry for the rant haha. This pregnancy I had a "I dont care what they think" attitude and they were very sweet about it...even if they talked behind our back I don't care. Icant be bothered what they think. I have an amazing DS who I would do it all again for and a million times worse if I had too. I hope it goes well for you!! :hugs: don't let anyone ruin this time!!! And happy 26 th birthday!!! :happydance::flower:

Northern, I have had terrible anxiety...especially at the drs.....white coat syndrome. My anxiety is better than before though be cause I am being treated for my hyperthyroidism. I was having a total panic attack the other day but was able to calm down and have some laughs about it. I just try to remember it's not good for the baby. Are you taking anything for your anxiety? Have your drs okayd anything? Hope you feel better :hugs: anxiety is awful.

The shirt I made LO for tomorrow: https://i59.tinypic.com/2d9tj84.jpg

Welcome Norwegianmummy :flower:

Counting your lo is so cute fab reveal :thumbup:

Will catch up with you all shortly sorry for quick hi and bye hehe

Counting, I love that shirt!!! And your son is so cute!!

Amelie our scans are a day apart!

Hi ladies, I haven't been able to keep up, I've been so busy with work etc. Just thought I'd pop by say hello. We had our nt & dating scan today, so have a new edd of 5th April. Baby was very active & reassured us as I've had spotting & bleeding on & off since 7/8 weeks.
Hope everyone is doing well. I'll try & catch up a bit, but there's no way I'll get through everything! Lol xx

Happy Birthday Counting! Lovely shirt that you have made. I hope everyone is super excited for you.

Dd is now sick. I got home yesterday to discover she was all creaky. Through the night her cough and runny nose have developed. She crawled into our bed last night so I just left her. Of course I didn't get much sleep! I was planning to take her to a baby class today and I think she'll be fine but it's not fair to inflict it on the other kids there. So I guess I have to cancel.

I have to work tomorrow (Sunday)! China doesn't just give you a day off for a public holiday. You always have to work it in somewhere else. Oh well...

Beankeeper, glad your scan went well!!

Beanonorder, so sorry dd is sick. Seems to be going around.

I have to work all weekend :(. As a nurse holidays and weekends are just another day. I hope it goes by quickly.

Happy birthday, counting!

Beanonorder, sorry you have to work tomorrow! What's the point of the holiday then? :p

Northern, I have anxiety and was having to take Xanax to get a good night's sleep before I got pregnant (no good, didn't want to be there!) but for some reason it has actually been a little better since then? No idea why! :shrug:

House painting went terribly today, we discovered the siding on one side of the house is moldy under the old paint and rotting away! Oh noooo...:nope:

Happy birthday counting, and your son is so cute! Love the shirt :flower:

beankeeper glad everything looked good for you :)

Dini I feel you, weekends are when I work the most, I just happen to have this one off cause I was supposed to go out of town. Worked out good though because I have so much homework and also a paper to write, which I haven't started of course :blush:

I just did some yoga, just like 15 minutes and then I did some exercises with a resistance band. It felt really good, I'm really gonna try and keep it up. :)

Tara sorry about the house painting! Painting always seems like such a fun idea until you actually start doing it!

Maggz good going on the exercise! I have such good intentions but they never seem to translate into reality!

I went to fetch the doppler this morning and when I got back dh was trying to put dd to sleep so I took advantage of the time and had a go with it. And success, I managed to find a lovely, steady heartbeat. It was a magical sound and really did bring me a lot of relief!

Thanks beanonorder - let's see if I keep it up, consistency is not my thing :haha:

Yay on the heartbeat and doppler! Glad you found it and baby wasn't hiding from the wand haha :) I'm gonna go have a listen before I go to sleep.

I have a ticker!

That is my most conservative date....I dont know for sure when I ov'd :flower:

Beanonorder, thanks. We knew this one wasn't going to be fun, we just didn't think it would be a nightmare! :p Actually it's good in a way, too, because at least now we know for sure that we can't move before the baby is born, so I can really start nesting and preparing where we are now. :)

Good job exercising, Maggz! I have totally not exercised for almost 2 weeks now; all the sudden the fatigue and stress just knocked me out! But I'm starting to feel better so I'll try to start again Monday. :)

Here's Jacob, this is the picture I put on Instagram (no Facebook :haha: )
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/photo2_zpse98ef724.jpg

Eidson, that's so cute. :) And I love your tree in the background, too!

I don't know that we will put anything on Facebook either, but since DH uses it, I'd rather do a cute announcement pic than have misc. people just figure it out when they see some pic of me passed out on the couch withy belly hanging out! :p

So cute Eidson! I feel like baby reveals are so much cuter when you already have kids! None of the ideas I've seen really grab me for first kids. I try to avoid cheesy...and most of them are deep into cheesy territory. LOL

Tara, what a nightmare! Mold is never a welcome sight! So sorry!

Good for you Maggz. I want to get back into my yoga classes, but I think I haven't yet because I am reluctant to have to change everything up. I pretty much know what to avoid (things on your belly) but not really sure what to replace it with. Don't want to just sit there. I went early in my pregnancy and was still able to do everything, but she did a long sequence on the belly. I was just thinking, well how will this work? Maybe if I get a pregnancy yoga DVD I can appropriate some moves from that. I do so much better in live classes, but it could be good for ideas. But I have been walking about an hour (maybe 3 miles or so?) almost everyday. So that's been good...nothing strenuous but better than nothing! :D

So my "Intelligender" test came in yesterday, and I took it this morning. It said boy. Buuuut...not putting much stock in that result. From what I gather from comments on the internet, a lot of people get a false boy reading. (Very little the other way around.) Although the company doesn't list their mechanism, most people theorize that they are testing for Testosterone. This is present in women at lower levels (thus the false positive) but the levels would generally be higher with a boy because he would be producing it also. Also, the package says "Not for use in women with PCOS" which further supports the testosterone theory, (because in PCOS, women have more testosterone.) At first I had a strong "girl" instinct, but over the last couple of weeks that has pretty much left me. I'm just completely clueless now! Anyway, it was just for fun, but it has made me wonder!

Counting- I love your reveal picture! What a cutie! Happy Birthday!

Tara- No fun finding moldy, rotting siding. At least you did discover that, though and now you know. I'm glad you feel good about being able to prepare where you are now.

Maggz- That's great you worked out! I haven't since that last Friday. Ugh I need to. How was the yoga? Did it make you feel really good afterwards?

Beanonorder- I am so glad you found the HB right away and feel so much relief. It is sweet to hear that little heart beating away. :) Also, I hope your daughter starts feeling better.

Eidson- Great reveal picture! I thought the exact same thing that Tara said. I love that tree in the background!

Sarah- I did the intelligender test when I was pregnant with my son. It told me I was having a girl. I was 16 weeks with him at the time. I think it is fun to take, but I'm not sure what causes it to change to the color it does. I have also heard almost nobody gets girl, but I am the exception I guess! lol The testosterone feeling is interesting. I don't know how I got the girl response though.

For awhile there I was feeling impatient for my appointment. And I felt like time was going to move so slowly until it came. But then, yesterday, I started feeling glad it's later than I wanted. I originally wanted it this past week by Friday. But I suddenly feel better that there will be more time for baby to develop some more before I have my scan. My son is convinced he has a baby in his tummy too (regardless of what we tell him), so we go along with it. And he wanted me to put the doppler on his tummy to hear the baby. So, I did! lol He heard his own HB but he said it was his baby. And he told my mother that he is the one having the baby, not mommy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->