**April Bunnies 2015**

Yay for great scans ladies!

Sorry I haven't been posting much. Pregnancy fatigue is leaving me with no energy whatsoever. Feeling a bit better today.

Northern - glad your drs are looking after you

Rebecca - sorry you didn't get another scan. Are they just not doing the NT test then?

Kirsty looking forward to hearing how your scan went.

The best big brother t shirt I ordered for DS turned up today. My in laws are visiting a week on Saturday and I'm going to put it on him and see how long they'll take to realise. OH and I have bets on who'll be last to figure it out.

Button- Yeah, they are skipping it. She said it's because I'm not high risk. And there are no abnormalities at all for me. So, it's not necessary. I just really wanted to see baby looking more human and less blob-like. lol

My scan went amazing! Baby was fast asleep and wasn't for moving so was hard to get a good measurement as it's chin was at chest but iv been moved to 12 weeks and my due date is the 14th. Northern can you please update for me. I didn't want the N.T scan but everything looked perfect xxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4
Yay for great scans, ladies! Mine is tomorrow...so ready! :D

Sorry you didn't end up getting yours Rebecca. That really stinks! :( Thanks for the compliments on my photo! You're sweet! Oh, and I'm sure it wasn't cute when you were dealing with it, but the fact that your LO wants mail so bad is pretty adorable. Made me chuckle.

Welcome newcomers! Glad to have you!

Northern, thinking of you and hoping that you're feeling better today.

I talked to my grandma yesterday. She is so precious. She said, "You're a lime!" She always tells me they didn't know any of this when she was pregnant with her kids. A girl she works with just had a baby recently, though, so she knows all the modern stuff through her! She said she keeps one of the ultrasound pictures on her dresser, and my grandpa just stops and looks every time he walks by and says, "I just can't believe it!" So sweet! :D :D :D

Ladies, those of you using dopplers or who have recently heard babies heartbeat- how fast was it? I use a doppler twice a day (morning and night) to listen to babies heartbeat. I am 13w2d and ever since 11.5 weeks it has been around 159-166bpm resting, and 166-180bpm(only as high as 180 a few times though) when active. Around this gestation with my son(maybe a week or two further) he had a heartbeat of 135-145 (as high as 160ish when very active), and it stayed that way for the whole pregnancy. Is it usual for this baby to have such a fast heartbeat all the time?

Welcome Dolly and Vickster!

Kirsty- Great scan! I know you've had a rough time with the bleeding, so it was probably extra nice for you to get to see your baby.

Sarah- Your grandmother sounds so sweet!

Counting- I did not have a doppler with my son, but every time I went to the doctor, his HB was always high in the 170s and 180s even when resting. I just think different babies have different heart rates. This baby seems to have a lower HB than he did...even at the doctor.

Lovely scan Kirsty!i am happy all went great :D

Sarah that's so sweet with the scan photo aww! Your grandparents sound fab xx

Well next scan for me is 25th November where I will be finding out gender if baby cooperates hehe 8 weeks and counting lol

I just booked my 4D scan for November 8th. I did it because I was supposed to book my big ultrasound yesterday, and they said that they can't book anything for November yet. I have to call next week when the November calendar opens up. I was going to wait to see if they would give me my scan during the first week of November (when my mom will be here). And then figure out when I would do the 4D. But since there is just one main place here and it books up fast, I made a November 8th appointment. And if somehow radiology will book an appointment for me at 18 weeks instead of 19, I will just reschedule my 4D. Either way, I'm finding out at the beginning of November. I just really wanted to do it when my mom is here.

Just popping in to say congrats on all of the great scans! Sorry you didnt get one Rebecca, I would have been pretty upset about it! Good luck tomorrow on your scan sarahok!

My next scan is in the beginning of november and it feels so far away!! I dont want to wish the weeks away. I have been feeling pretty good the last week and Im definitely starting to show a little which I am enjoying :) I keep asking my OH if he thinks I look pregnant or just a little heavy and he totally thinks I look preggo ;) with a question like that I dont think he can say anything else!

If you divide the 280 days of pregnancy into three equal parts the second part starts on day 94 and since Im on day 96 I feel like I totally must be in the second trimester now, even though I know there are several different ways of calculating the trimesters. :) feels so good to know that Im already that far along and everything has gone by relatively smoothly :)

Hope you all are having a great tuesday!

Welcome, new ladies!

Sarah, your grandparents are so cute, I love it! :)

I have a dr. appt in a few hours. Any suggestions on how to get them to listen for baby's heartbeat if they don't do it automatically? DH this morning told me if they say no to just burst into tears! :rofl:

They should do it automatically! I've had mine checked every single drs visit since 9 weeks, even yesterday when I went for a totally different reason.

Met my OBGYN today and I'm so thrilled. She's super nice! Said she's going to keep an eye on the anxiety issue and tachycardia. She also confirmed that a VBAC is the way to go for me but she can't induce. Guaranteed come March I'm going to be doing everything in the book to get this child out on it's own.

Great scan pics ladies! And sorry you didn't get yours Rebecca, I'd be really upset with that :(

Northern I'm also planning for a VBAC having spoken to my consultant last week. I'm really adamant that I want a natural birth, so will be doing everything I can, also considering a doula, but depends on the £££

Who's finding out the gender & who's planning on being team yellow? Sorry if this has been asked before. We're planning on staying team yellow. Finding out the gender at the birth was the most enjoyable thing about our birth, so DH is keen to do it again

Sarah that is so sweet.

Northern and Beankeeper hope you get your vbacs. I want a home birth this time.

I'm not staying team yellow if u can help it! I'm rubbish at surprises. I'm pretty sure this will be another boy though, I don't think I'm lucky enough to get a girl.

Hey just popping by!!

Had my scan last week and got moved forward a week so now due April 4th :) baby all looked great and was moving around lots!! I was lucky as we had a student in with us and after the sonography lady had got all the measurments she asked if I minded if the student had a go! Of course we didn't mind at all as we got to see our little baby on the screen for an extra 5mins or so was lovely :flower::flower::baby:

Our 20 week scan is booked for Nov 21st! OH's birthday so hoping we will get to find out the sex!!

Love reading how everyone else is getting on :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->