**April Bunnies 2015**

I just got a new just and just after accepting have found out I'm pregnant. I'm in the UK so don't have to tell them yet do I?

Grey girl it's up to you when you tell but depending on job you may need a risk assessment done. I think it's by 20 weeks or maybe more they need to know to sort maternity leave. I may be wrong though but I am trying to think back to last year before I went on maternity

Grey girl it's up to you when you tell but depending on job you may need a risk assessment done. I think it's by 20 weeks or maybe more they need to know to sort maternity leave. I may be wrong though but I am trying to think back to last year before I went on maternity

Thanks. I'm a sign language interpreter, so not risky at the moment. I'm at the same company so my leave should be owed the same as if I'd stayed at the same post. I'll wait til 12 weeks like I did last time. I just feel back for going off less than a year at the new post!

Hey don't worry I am a nurse and heading back next week ( iWork on nurse bank so not permanent) but when I phoned my unit to ask for a shift they are offering me a part time job but I will need to tell them I am not accepting as child care is bad for the hours they offered plus I am preggers again lol they won't be best pleased!

Wow I go to sleep and wake up to find 5 pages to read!
I'm on my way to my first day back at work. I didn't get much sleep last night so I feel like a bus, truck and train have run over me!

I am waiting for as long as possible before I tell work I'm pregnant. My Chinese co-teacher is pregnant so I don't know how well its going to go down! But I've been checking the law out this time so that I don't get screwed over like last time!

Updated the list for the new people! Hello everyone!!

You know you're pregnant when you sit down to watch Flashpoint and cry over it, haha.

Anyone have any inkling over what they think they are having? According to the Shettles method, we should be having a girl. However, I went to see a psychic in January and she told me I would be pregnant before October and that it would be a boy! I will be ok with a little girl but I desperately want a boy since this will be our last!

I have no clue, dh really wants a boy but I don't care either way. I've always thought I'd have a boy first though so we'll see! lol

I don't know when I ovulated.. never got a smile on the digi.. so not sure which time we dtd got me knocked up. It was either the back of the truck.. my birthday party night.. or the night after... We decided we are going to traumatize our child and tell them they were conceived in the back of the truck. My OH was too, so we are keeping with tradition.

I have a feeling it is a girl.. Two of my friends want boy, two of my friends want girl, I want Healthy baby.. and OH wants Boy. All three of his siblings have girls though lol.

I love that back of the truck story.

I'm after taking a couple doses of diclectin so far today. I thought it would take a couple days to kick in. I feel immensely better already and want to eat ALL the food. I feel like I might eat myself to death. I haven't kept anything down since Wednesday night! Starving!

Glad you are feeling better!!

I figure that one of the benefits of having kids is to embarrass them like our parents did to us.

I keep telling OH.. "Our poor, poor child.." hahaha. They will actually be a lucky kid. We will be badass parents, and we both have awesome families. :)

So glad you're feeling better, go eat all the food :D

Hi, everyone! I have been lurking around here since I had my IUD removed for ntnp for #2. With #1 DD, we were ntnp for 16 months, so I was looking forward to ttc for a bit and getting emotionally prepared.

Well, six weeks and just one cycle later, here I am! My wild guesstimate for my EDD is 4/17/15!

I don't have anyone to talk to about this atm but I'm obsessed, so I deeply apologize for this novella!!

I had my first (super faint) BFP last Wednesday 8/6, then a slightly darker line 8/7... and 8/8... and 8/9... Then CB digi today. I think I'm done! :p It was just such a shock! And now the worry has set in. :p

I have been having almost all the symptoms you've all mentioned, most very subtle but super sore & swelling bbs for sure and the worst heartburn! And the weirdest sensation that my uterus is burning hot, which is a new one for me. I made my first appt. today, but they won't see me until 9/10, which feels like an eternity. With DD I had early bleeding (first complication of so many & all were nothing in the end!) & thus had ultrasounds early & often. I would rather have no reason to go in early, but... eek!

DD is six (!), so in many ways I feel like a first-timer--confused, nervous, needing direction--but without the spare time I had then to figure it out! XD I have forgotten how to be pregnant! So, you wise mamas... What do I need to be doing right now? And how do you make it from 4 weeks to almost 9 before you finally get that reassuring 1st u/s?

Had my early scan!! And we saw a heart beat. :happydance:

They did an internal one as well, and they said they're happy with everything, and this time around everything looks normal!!

The only thing Im worrying about is...since the ultrasound I'm having painful twinges on my right side....could this be because the ultrasound wand pressing around?

Or...?

Hi all. Congrats to all the bfps. Sorry have been lurking a bit as still quite nervous about this pg.
I'm from Hertfordshire England-just north of London. My cat sitting on me pre poas was a sign too! As for symptoms have bits of nausea and v tired. Hunger has slightly worn off due to me trying to ignore it a bit. Boobs are a bit sore. Have got an early scan due to losses next week on the 20th and booking in appt with midwife on 21st all being well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->