**April Bunnies 2015**

:hi: Hi to all the newbies since I last posted and congratulations!

Northern I'm glad you are feeling better! I feel sick this morning. Maybe I just need to eat something but really don't feel like it. I just want to stay in bed. Yesterday I got so tired I had to have a nap so I think my symptoms might be starting to kick in at 5+2. Eurghh.

I'm starving this morning! Hubby making me sausages and scrambled eggs!
I'm really tired now slept for two hours last two afternoons then I'm bed by 11

Man, I can't believe I had a total ELEVEN hours sleep last night/this morning! I was exhausted! I'm lucky that DH got up with DS after I'd fed him so I could go back to bed for another hour or so.

Curious to know who intends on finding out the gender of their baby or if you're waiting til the birth. We plan on staying team yellow like we did with DS, but curiosity might get the better of me! Lol

Hi I got my :bfp: on 3rd august and I'm due on 8th I think I'd like to join all you lovelly ladies, this us baby number 2 xxx

Hi everyone :wave:

I got my BFP last week, I am due 14th April 2015! So excited, although I do really hate this first bit, I feel like I am counting down the days until the first scan when we will know if everything is ok. I did my midwife referral yesterday so hopefully I will hear something from them in the next few weeks.

I have had two weeks off of work to move house and yesterday was first day back, I was so nervous about telling them because it's so early but I had to because my job is pretty physically demanding and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize this pregnancy.

I'm really torn about staying on team yellow or not, my OH's sister and a close friend of mine have both had little boys in the last 9 months and they have very kindly offered us lots of their baby stuff if we have a boy and I know a lot of other friends and family will expect us to find out but I do think it would be really lovely for OH to tell me what we have after they're delivered.

Anyway, congrats to everyone!

Congrats Sara and Dom!

I will be finding out. I did with my other two aswell. X

hey :wave:

Im 13dpo (officially 2 days late) and although i saw a hint of a line yesterday, i got a bfn today :dohh: but im really hoping I will be able to join you all soon! :dance: im in limbo at the minute :growlmad: fx ill be here soon with updates!

Congratulations to those of you already here! :dance: xxxxx

hey :wave:

Im 13dpo (officially 2 days late) and although i saw a hint of a line yesterday, i got a bfn today :dohh: but im really hoping I will be able to join you all soon! :dance: im in limbo at the minute :growlmad: fx ill be here soon with updates!

Congratulations to those of you already here! :dance: xxxxx

Fingers crossed for you!

Good luck live in hope!

I *think* we will be finding out. I want to know but what I don't want to do is name the bump. I find it a bit strange referring to the bump as it's actual name before birth. I know a lot of people do, it's just personal preference really!

Kirsty I'm also jealous of those sausages & eggs O:)

AFM no major MS today. And instead of worrying about that, I'm going to enjoy it!

We also intend to find out the gender.

Welcome & Congrats to all the newcomers!

Welcome to all newbies :) yay

Good luck live!

I am so jealous of all the sleep some of you getting. Hoping I don't get too much fatigue like last time as not much chance of sleep here with a one year old who still doesn't sttn lol

I don't know what I am having no feelings yet! Have one of both so would love either but boy would be easier as have everything boyish already if another. I will be finding out at 20 week scan here x

Ugh, it's nearly 3am here and I'm awake with cramping. Kind of like AF, but a little different. Of course I made sure there was no bleeding, but hopefully this subsides so I can go back to sleep. :( it's making me feel queezy.

Ugh, it's nearly 3am here and I'm awake with cramping. Kind of like AF, but a little different. Of course I made sure there was no bleeding, but hopefully this subsides so I can go back to sleep. :( it's making me feel queezy.

Try a hot water bottle on your belly. I had the same cramps a couple of times in the middle of the night and the bottle saved my life.

Aknqtpie hope it eases for you and you get some rest xxx hugs x

We'll be staying team yellow again. Not knowing made a huge difference for me after being in labour for so long and, if all goes to plan, dh will actually be allowed in the room with me this time and I really want the experience of him telling if its a boy or girl.

I'm getting very nauseous when I don't eat, and I don't always feel like eating! Dh and dd are sick so its really not a good time in my house. We are moving tomorrow and we aren't even halfway done with packing.....

Sorry about the cramps aknqtpie! I hope they go away soon!

Sorry about the cramping!! I had that for about a day around 4ish weeks and it went away.

I really want to stay team yellow but I don't think I can hold out.

Had a bawl fest in the car over a radio ad for the children's hospital. Talk about weepy!!

Hope the cramping eases off soon so you can go back to sleep :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->