**April Bunnies 2015**

I have only had one dream - that the baby was a boy and weighed 9lb 6oz (I hope that bit isn't accurate)

When the baby's head was crowning in the dream I just closed my legs and said 'nah, I'm not doing it, it hurts too much' :rofl:

I was thinking the other day - is anyone anticipating a big/small baby due to previous babies or family history?

My eldest was 6lb 7oz and my second 7lb 7oz - quite small for diabetes babies at 39+ weeks. The birth DD2 was easier, I am less freaked out by the idea of another one being a little bigger. My eldest was forceps delivery and I was worried I was just rubbish at pushing her out...

Yay had my booking in appointment today. The midwife was fine about me wanting a home birth and I now have a sore arm from blood tests.

Greygirl, just caught up on a few days of reading... Love your pics and think it's a girl :)

Amelie- My son was 7 lbs 6 oz, and I felt that was a good size. He was 20 inches long. He was born at 39+1, and I was kind of glad about that because I think they gain weight pretty rapidly in that stage of pregnancy. I didn't think he was small. I also really enjoyed proving all of the people wrong who told me that he would never be in newborn diapers or clothes. He was in newborn diapers and clothes for over a month. Anyway, I am hoping this one is in the same 7 lb range. I also have to admit it would be nice if this one came at around 39 weeks as well.

Button- I am glad your midwife is good with you doing a home birth! I hope it all goes wonderful.

As for dreams, I have been having the most vivid bizarre dreams. Most of my dreams are really scary or frustrating. And I'm getting tired of it. Because some of them are so scary, I wake up scared and have a tough time going back to sleep. The past 2 nights have been better. Last night, I dreamt that I was looking at an ultrasound picture and I said, "Wow! It looks like I'm having another boy!" And then I realized I was just looking at an old ultrasound picture of my son. lol So crazy!

I am constantly back and forth about my feelings on having another boy or a girl. Lately, I've been looking at my son's clothes he has outgrown and thinking that it would be really nice if I can use those clothes again. Some clothes I can reuse regardless of gender. But most are boy specific. So, I keep thinking having another boy would be so nice for that reason. However, I'd also really be excited about a little girl because I'd like to know what having a daughter is like. I guess I can honestly say that I will be happy about the baby regardless of gender. I am itching to know!

I'd be happy about either gender as well Rebecca. I'm also having vivid dreams that wake me up, it's so annoying.

I though 7lb 7oz was a nice weight. My DD1 went down to 5lb 14oz and I was scared to hold her when she didn't have clothes on, she felt fragile.

I am excited by the idea of another girl or it being different and having a boy.

This baby was an oopsie and was conceived from DTD 5 days before I was due to ovulate. I think on that basis it is more likely to be a girl...

Beanonorder: sorry about your scary experience on the bus!

Dini: I'm sorry you've been dizzy too. Hope it's better soon. That dream is also really scary, hopefully your u/s on Thursday will be a bigger reassurance.

Christina86: awww lovely pics xx

Edison: cute, your son is hilarious!

Tara: your comparison pics are lovely, definitely a bump showing! Hopefully you'll have a pregnancy related dream soon. I've had 2 dreams about this pregnancy regarding the gender, but they can't both be right unless we missed a twin!

Amelie: I had an anterior placenta last time as well...but some days I didn't feel movement at all while others the kicks would be visible from outside. but that's at 22+ weeks lol. dd was 7lb 33 at 41 weeks...she was perfectly positioned but I struggled with pushing. they do say it's the position and head circumference that affect things and not the weight though so even if we have bigger babies we will be okay hopefully!

counting: what will your age gap be? I'm sorry your ds isn't feeling well due to the teething. hope those teeth cut through and he feels better soon!

northern: that sounds really rough I'm really sorry :(

Button: Glad to hear your booking appointment went well!

Rebecca: I'm sorry you are waking up scared because of your dreams. I hope you don't get any more scary ones. I personally sometimes wake up scared in the middle of the night looking for dd...she sleeps in her cotbed across from our bed but I don't recall if there are dreams causing the fears or it's just random. I like the dream where you were looking at your son's ultrasound picture...I sometimes have dreams like that and they hurt my head a little!

I've kept sone of dd's clothes that she outgrew as well and would love if I had a girl that could wear. But also I'd be equally happy with a boy.

I thought I was done feeling nauseous but I threw up a few hours ago after attempting real food. Somehow breakfast hashbrowns are fine though?!?

Rebecca I also looked at dd's clothes and thought how nice it would be to use some of them again. But I'm also curious about what a boy is like. So I'm happy either way!

We're finally home from our trip. Although the actual trip was good, the travelling was nightmare! I'm just glad to be home again!

Christina I hope you got your ginger ale in the end!

I've had a couple of dreams about baby but nothing much that I remember it to well just that I did dream it

My dd was 6lb12oz at 41+2
My ds was 7lb 6oz at exactly 40 weeks
This one looking to probably be near 8lb possibly

I still have my dd baby clothes :haha: been in attic for 10 years so see how they are doing if this one a girl!!!

Tara love the comparison pics I forgot to say earlier xx

All I have managed to eat today is cake, crisps, ferro rocher x3, cadburys buttons yogurt lol so healthy :/ making home made chicken Kiev so will get some protein and veg down me for dinner at least :thumbup:

Perplexed- The age gap will be exactly 21 months if baby comes on their due date.

In terms of size, my son was born at 38 weeks (induction due to blood pressure), and he weighed 7lbs 6oz. A REALLY good size for his gestation. He was estimated at 8lbs by ultrasound at 37 weeks. He was really short though, only 18.8in. I'm obviously not expecting a small baby, especially if (hopefully!) I don't have to be induced early this time.

Nope. No ginger ale. I just went straight to bed after taking zofran.

I am whiny and cranky today. Between the zofran and the pre-natals I have a hard time using the bathroom. I am in pain and sick. Dr. told me to try to take miralax so I tried that today and I threw up my drink with the mixture in there soon after I finished drinking it. So I'm not sure how much I actually got. I have thrown up my water and my gatorade. I threw up my breakfast. I threw up my pre-natals. All after taking zofran this morning. I have had 4 total glasses of water that stayed down in the last 3 days. My biggest fear is that I am going to end up in the hospital needing IV fluids if things continue going this way. =(

Poor you Christina. Can the Dr give you any other meds?

:hugs: hang in there Christina....I'm so sorry you're so sick. I broke down yesterday bawling to my DH that I couldn't go another day...the sickness is so rough :hugs: to you!!

Here is my after lunch bump....13 weeks!! I was at work and decided to snap a pic!
Sorry...not sure why it is on it's side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 16
Well here he or she is! Been bumped back up to 12w4d and due on the 16th April. Really pleased with the ultrasound - I compared t with my sons and it is so much clearer! My husband thinks he saw a winky as he put it 😃 but I really don't know yet. I also don't know how to feel re gender - I don't want to find out but looking through ds's clothes I would love another boy to use them all again and so they can be two brothers close in age. But I would also love to have a daughter! Argh we shall see! Come on April hurry up 😜

image.jpg

Need to read through all the threads to reply to everyone been soooo busy at work so just catching up laying on the bed after a nice bath ☺️

Kalabear- Great bump! Thanks for sharing.

StripeyCat- Beautiful scan picture! That is very clear :)

I had to call radiology this morning because when my midwife told me to make my 18-20 week ultrasound last Monday, they said they couldn't schedule it because it was too far out. So, she said call in a week and I'd be within the right time frame to schedule it. So, I called and the lady today told me that in radiology they do not do the anatomy ultrasound between 18-20 weeks. They do it between 20-22 weeks. So, she said she can't schedule it because I won't be 20 weeks until later in November and I have to call back on October 20th to schedule it! Seeing as how Thanksgiving is right around that time, I sure hope they don't make me wait until December. I was so annoyed with them today. I told them that my midwife said 18-20 weeks, but she said they go by their own rules.
At least I now know for sure I will have my 4D scan on November 8th and I will (most likely) find out gender then.

Eeeeeee!!! This showed up today! I am so excited!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 7
Kalabear...love that picture! Such a cute bump :flower:

Stripeycat...Beautiful ultrasound!! I love the features, looks great!

Northern...my wife wants a shirt like that. I'm pretty excited, she got me one that says "baby mama" :haha:

I just realized our gender scan is in 12 days!! :happydance: God, I can't wait!

Cute northern!

Rebecca, how annoying about the scan dates! Its definitely a good thing then that you have a separate scan booked!

Eidson: So jealous that you have your gender scan in just 12 days!! I still have another month to wait... maybe you will be the first in this thread to find out?!

Stripeycat, I have girl feelings for you! (But I am a terrible guesser)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->